All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery FLAGMAN 2

Fidery FLAGMAN 2

Posts 1 to 30 of 1000

Yesterday received feeder Flagman THUNDER Feeder 150GR 3.6 forge the This some're screwed. Lucas. Such impression, that he skomplektovan from three different udilisch. Vershinka nor one not enters on its place. Truth one all ??? managed native APC. Truth under this've just destroyed compounding place on the knee we knife we with a screwdriver and vershinku stochili under cone. Ito she only 5 mm. Enter. Knee not - They're docking so as need to. The second knee was finds on supplied in somewhere on 4 see, and third on the second only 2 see In short, udilishche fully not functioning. If honestly - not expected such a from as the flagship of, firm enough raskruchennaya. Neighbor itself took cheaper udilishche in such a as and Growth Pact some noneym, so there the quality of much higher. Ah, think, I pick up volumes K flagship slightly more expensive and Towards him nose. Are there is no - Shiller wrong. I understand that for 500 Grzywna (. Miracles wait not account for, but all same. Thought still what something udilishche take have them from top series and coil - now fear. -buying very upset by. 500 Grzywna (. , too, on the road not adamlarsa (for those who but Prestonami, Turnamentami and Hardy this is nonsense of course :D).

Diolen wrote:

Yes here is despite in Saturday test in "fact." On outcome,ll share feeling was that.

Dobryi day.
But as has passed test a new fidera (Sherman EXTRA garlic HEAVY Feeder 4.2m)?

Simply, too, 'm on this feeder to to purchase, but confounds that the first ring puny diameter.
And what coil you imposed on this feeder and in what size?

Requirements and not requirements events occur.
Importantly this the, that there is good weapons in the fight with sellers, namely Law Ukraine about protecting rights consumer.
With original texts this Law can be to familiarize themselves here:

http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1023-12/page

The most delicious excerpts from articles this law for us consumers:

the Japanese 8. Rights spozhivacha have case help children. Him product nenalezhno metering

1. Have case discovery protyagom vstanovlenogo garantynogo string nedolkv spozhivach, in order the kind have the premier, completed by the Participant is, ia? right vimagati:
1) proportsynogo zmenshennya tsni;
2) bezoplatnogo usunennya nedolkv product in rozumniy lines for;
3) costs weights on usunennya nedolkv product.

Wu case discovery protyagom vstanovlenogo garantynogo string stotnikh nedolkv, ye vinikli ? blame virobnika product (prodavtsya, vikonavtsya), abo falsifkats product, pdtverdzhenikh for neobkhdnost visnovkom the Ministry, spozhivach, in order the kind have the premier, completed by the Participant is ? on pdstav, 'yazkovikh for storn rules aeacoaaoe Treaty, ia? right for svom viborom vimagati a prodavtsya abo virobnika:

1) installed Treaty the kind povernennya splacheno for product groshovo sumi;
2) vimagati zamni product on radi.Nagadamo same product abo on analogchniy, ? number of nayavnikh have prodavtsya (virobnika), product.

6. For nayavnost product vimoga spozhivacha pro eiai zamnu pdlyaga negaynomu zadovolennyu, and in case viniknennya needs in perevrts metering - protyagom chotirnadtsyati carrier abo for domovlenstyu storn.
Have case vdsutnost product vimoga spozhivacha pro eiai zamnu pdlyaga zadovolennyu have dvomsyachniy lines for ? point podannya vdpovdno cayae. Yeui zadovolniti vimogu spozhivacha pro zamnu product in ustanovleniy lines for iaiiaeeeai, spozhivach vprav on his vibr pre 'yaviti prodavtsyu, virobniku (pdprimstvu, ui vikonu Chelomei confirmed) ? i? aeiiae, peredbachen basis points 1, 3, 4, 5 chastini species were caaooi statt.

9. Under pre 'yavlenn spozhivachem aeiiae pro bezoplatne usunennya nedolkv product aiie povinn aooe usunut protyagom chotirnadtsyati carrier ? date eiai pre' yavlennyaabo for zgodoyu storn in another the lines.
On pismovu vimogu spozhivacha on hour repair eiio given (? dostavkoyu) product analogchno Mark (model, artikulu, modifkats) nezalezhno a model. For ouiai prodavets, metallurgical (Konstitutsynim, ui zadovolnya aeiiae spozhivacha, by the legendarno pershoyu caaooi statt). 'To follow the stvoryuvati (maty) obmnniy Fund tovarv.
Ia?ae such tovarv viznachatsya Kabnetom mnstrv ie.

Over kozhniy day zatrimki the performance aeiiae pro directed product analogchno Mark (model, artikulu, modifkats) the kind for kozhniy day zatrimki usunennya nedolkv Aviation ustanovleniy lines for (by the highly carrier) spozhivachev viplachutsya the penalty fee aiein in rozmr one vdsotka vartost product.

Under usunenn nedolkv crime zamni komplektuyuchogo virobu abo skladovo chastini product, on ye, to the user garantyn the premier, garantyniy lines for on new komplektuyuchiy virb ? skladovu of obchislyutsya pochinayuchi a days of issue spozhivachev product i ? ney repair.

10. Spozhivach ia? right pre 'yaviti virobniku (prodavtsyu) vimogu pro bezoplatne usunennya nedolkv product i ? ney outflow garantynogo string. Tsya vimoga iiaea aooe pre 'has come to protyagom ustanovlenogo string beginning, and yeui radi.Nagadamo not, to the user - protyagom ten years, yeui in tovar aoei viyavleno with (stotn with), dopuschen ? blame virobnika. Yeui o? vimogu not zadovoleno have the premier, peredbachen legendarno bridesmaids' yatoyu caaooi statt, spozhivach ia? right on his vibr pre 'yaviti virobnikov (prodavtsev) ? i? aeiiae, aiein until chastini species were caaooi statt.

the Japanese 7. Garantyn. 'War
1. Metallurgical (vikonavets) which nalezhnu further (zastosuvannya, legiblly) glossy, in the success is komplektuyuchikh of, protyagom garantynogo string, vstanovlenogo regulatory pravovimi attacks, normativnimi files aeacoaaoe Treaty.
Garantyniy lines for on komplektuyuch quantities which responsible of aooe not menshiy, i ? ae garantyniy lines for on osnovniy virb, yeui i?a not a state regulatory pravovimi attacks, normativnimi files aeacoaaoe Treaty.
2. Garantyniy lines for zaznachatsya in pasport on participant of the abo whether-yeiio nshomu treaty, completed dodatsya until glossy.
5. Noiniaii glossy, on yeo garantyn the premier abo lines for pridatnost not, to the user, spozhivach ia? right pre 'yaviti prodavtsyu (virobniku, vikonavtsyu) vdpovdn aeiiae, yeui with aoei viyavleno protyagom term not exceeding two years, and noiniaii about' kta ne - not ci ten years a days transfer Chelomei spozhivachev.
6. Under performed garantynogo repair garantyniy lines for Business on hour
Perebuvannya glossy in remont.
By time fixed hour obchislyutsya a days, that spozhivach zvernuvsya ? month pro usunennya nedolkv.
7. Under obmn product eiai garantyniy lines for obchislyutsya anew a days obmnu.
8. Garantyne. 'War pripinyatsya on zagalnikh pdstavakh, peredbachenikh Tsivlnim LPDELUPN ie.
9. Garantyne. 'War not pripinyatsya have case nemozhlivost the performance such a.' War ? i?e ? eie vdsutnost neobkhdnikh for eiai the performance of paper, komplektuyuchikh abo zapasnikh chastin.

the Japanese 6. The right spozhivacha on nalezhnu quality glossy
5. Metallurgical (vikonavets). 'Of damage zabezpechiti legiblly glossy for priznachennyam protyagom string ??beginning, has normativnim document abo vstanovlenogo him for domovlenstyu c spozhivachem, and in case vdsutnost such a string - protyagom ten years.

Metallurgical (vikonavets). 'Of damage zabezpechiti tekhnchne ensure the the kind garantyniy renovating glossy, and oaeiae ??vipusk ? supply of for Wenzhou, completed zdysnyuyut tekhnchne ensure the the kind renovating, have neobkhdnomu obsyaz the kind asortiment zapasnikh chastin protyagom usogo string ??repairing, and i ? ney znyattya ? repairing - protyagom string beginning, in case vdsutnost such a string - protyagom ten years.

DM100

Dobryi day,

Article the good, and that there is problems with throwback or decentralized this rods up?

"Article the good, and that there is problems with throwback or decentralized this rods up?"

"Truth under this've just destroyed compounding place on the knee we knife we with a screwdriver and vershinku stochili under cone."

After such need further deliberation problems with throwback / decentralized can be.

Vladvik
So this not I kurochil. We producers we senders could not insert to in cover invest. Three in tube for vershinok, which goes in goes, not includes. I cleaned up by compounding place from any white powder. Can they tried vershinkoy to expand compounding place KhZ. But you are right, now try prove it that not I kurochil. Need to was still on mails to open and send his ago.

Tosik wrote:

Yesterday received feeder Flagman THUNDER Feeder 150GR 3.6 forge the This some're screwed. Lucas. Such impression, that he skomplektovan from three different udilisch. Vershinka nor one not enters on its place. Truth one all ??? managed native APC. Truth under this've just destroyed compounding place on the knee we knife we with a screwdriver and vershinku stochili under cone. Ito she only 5 mm. Enter. Knee not - They're docking so as need to. The second knee was finds on supplied in somewhere on 4 see, and third on the second only 2 see In short, place it fully not functioning. If honestly - not expected such a from as the flagship of, firm enough raskruchennaya. Neighbor itself took cheaper place it in such a as and Growth Pact some noneym, so there the quality of much higher. Ah, think, I pick up volumes K flagship slightly more expensive and Towards him nose. Are there is no - Shiller wrong. I understand that for 500 Grzywna (. Miracles wait not account for, but all same. Thought still what something udilishche take have them from top series and coil - now fear. -buying very upset by. 500 Grzywna (. , too, on the road not adamlarsa (for those who but Prestonami, Turnamentami and Hardy this is nonsense of course :D).

Write me in lichku Number your invoicing. With you will contact internet the manager and shift feeder. You the apparently 100% marriage!
On the future under such situations need call in staff Music and demand exchange! Am confident our managers changed would you broken hard disk product on a new. This concerns any purchases. And not only have us)

Last edited by . (Sep 24 2015 18:59:25)

+2

Routinely received defective Picker. Exchanged without issues, with an apology and on a little bit of a more expensive

sorvanov

How much funding time lasted exchange?

Dobryi day. Appeared in sale Flagman feeder chances, pro, can from whom the was opportunity swim on these rods up or shock their. Write its opinion. Regard chances, pro in longer than the 3.60 - on replacement brovning ambition. Had forced Crucian, melkokarp, podleschik. Vodokhranilische- the ponds.

SeryyBUS
They only appeared. Input hardly have difficulty finding. D turn itself such under such same goal. As fewll share impressions :flag:

Last edited by (Oct 10 2015 11:12:46)

New fidera workers of the Pro already in available!

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/KEhfY.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/l8xWm.jpg

http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … herman-pro

Has replenished by range of new budgetary fiderami:
FLAGMAN FORCE ACTIVE FEEDER 360 HEAVY 130gr
FLAGMAN FORCE ACTIVE FEEDER 390 HEAVY 140GR
FLAGMAN SENSOR FAST RIVER FEEDER 390 160GR

Soon will announcements!

+3

Alexei here is would still the big info lot more on him (Shermanam), have us provincials there is no opportunities potrusit live.

Last edited by ProDiJ (Oct 11 2015 20:07:26)

What characteristics interested? Description of there is on site.

At this video housing office but new fiderom workers of the Pro 4.20

Last edited by . (Oct 11 2015 20:20:30)

Interested in model 3.60. In particular interested in comfortable weight feeders on svintsu, broskovost, zvonkost.

ProDiJ wrote:

interested in model 3.60. In particular interested in comfortable weight feeders on svintsu, broskovost, zvonkost.

Signature author

Echte Liebe ist gelb

Build rods up progressive, rods up made from 48t this temperature delta, secondary and the upper knee was made on "rope" technology ambiance as two karbonov 36t and 48t. Expense of this rods up have become more viscous on vyvazhivanii and zabrose. Letterheads for poetical verses flow, sensitive and broskovye.
Comfortable weight on svintsu 70-90gr

Last edited by . (Oct 11 2015 20:43:56)

+1

. wrote:

! Steady rods up progressive, rods up made from 48t this temperature delta, secondary and the upper knee was made on "rope" technology a mixture two karbonov 36t and 48t. Expense of this rods up have become more viscous on vyvazhivanii and zabrose. Letterheads for poetical verses flow, sensitive and broskovye.

I correctly understood 70-90 this without feed?

Last edited by ProDiJ (Oct 11 2015 20:42:03)

ProDiJ wrote:

Alexey P. Wrote (and):

Build rods up progressive, rods up made from 48t this temperature delta, secondary and the upper knee was made on "rope" technology a mixture two karbonov 36t and 48t. Expense of this rods up have become more viscous on vyvazhivanii and zabrose. Letterheads for poetical verses flow, sensitive and broskovye.

I correctly understood 70-90 this without fodder

Signature author

Echte Liebe ist gelb

Yes

+1

Thank you, d then to 2.5--3.3 to look closely.

+2

As times today managed potrusit 3.60. Fishing pole - simply bomb (as for the price)! To what Hotel - so this joints (I was accustomed other) and the thickness of the letterhead (like would on thinner). And in the rest of the udilka very liked an excellent balance, enough a long handle, and rings - this at all the, let us wait such same on MONTEREKh.

+1

Alexey P.

Alexey, give me some pointers please, and why you have on site coil Daiwa Emcast Evo recorded "intended for use on my own rods SPOD (udilishche for zabrosa prikormki)"? In than secret or deep sense?

Link

Am asking your pudding, that not in topic wrote.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Oct 13 2015 11:29:52)

Tosik wrote:

sorvanov

How much funding time lasted exchange?

About weeks. Flagship of the all paid

Finally I became proud owner udilisch flagship workers of the missile defense. Now I stuck describe visual differences a new and previous series udilisch in number 3,3m and 3,9m.
The first, and, perhaps, importantly difference new Shermans, which immediately catches in eyes this protivozakhlestnye rings sea-guide.
The second this location first rings and his dozen.
Now stuck more detail stop on each of udilisch.
Udilishche in length of his 3,3m
http://s2.uploads.ru/DAC3M.jpg
On komlevoy parts of this rods up the first ring is missing and the at the second the knee. Under his assembling the first ring the on 180mm further, than in previous series of.
http://s6.uploads.ru/JDZRr.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/bVtIZ.jpg
Domestic dozen first rings 11,5mm against an 8mm previous series of.
http://s6.uploads.ru/IMvS3.jpg
Upper neoprenovaya nut katushkoderzhatelya more powerful and has dozen on 3mm more.
On 1,5mm more and dozen of various. Perhaps this all done with goal obtain a certain supply capacity.
Location ribs rigidity also a bit is different, but me this not about than not says.
Komlevaya part of a new series of in short previous on 5mm.
Dozen finished a new series of more previous on 1mm and accounts for 24mm against 23mm
Except krasuyuscheysya calligraphy Flagman and some differences in the inscriptions on the packaging slip constructive differences more not detected.
Under inspection second its knees except protivozakhlestnykh rings immediately same catches in eyes different map location rings. So as on komlevoy parts of the first ring is missing, at the second the knee their on one thing more and accounts for 5sht. In ties with this their location a smoother and distance between them less, that likely gives more equitable distribution of burden under the impact on the form efforts under vyvazhivanii. Domestic dozen second and third rings only on 0,5mm more, and fourth and fifth the same. Expense of more short legs fell rings are located slightly closer to the.
Third kolenakh there is a negligible difference in balance rings, distance their from letterhead about the same, dozen rings measured, and here is joints with a second knee and with vershinkami more the strengthened, that immediately catches in eyes.
http://s3.uploads.ru/N16Ub.jpg
New udilishche clearly proektirana with certain endowments of capacity.
Test new vershinok differs only one, have which test Fresh instead 2,5OZ. Test rest vershinok such same: 0,75OZ and 1,5OZ. Your dozen vershinok workers of the missile defense on 0,2mm less planting diameter vershinok previous series of. In the rest of the this a negligible distinction in balance rings and more large the fine print marking vershinok.
In one first the form of workers of the missile defense accounts for length exactly 3,3m, previous a series of on 1,5sm longer than the. In one first the form of, expense of further situated first rings, expressly in sight more educators location rings, that indeed can confirm the promised producer more the right progressive build.

In udilishche-3,9m the first ring the on 70mm further previous series of.
http://s7.uploads.ru/OWng0.jpg
That still catches in eyes under inspection komlevykh parts of this more the Long the hilt. In the new series of she on 3sm longer than the, that likely will give more comfortable impose and more the right balance with odnoimennymi coils.
http://s6.uploads.ru/JZXF3.jpg
Protivozakhlestnoe the first ring looks very powerfully and impressive compared with ring previous series of, as and should be on my own rods ekstrakhevi class. Domestic dozen first rings 19,5mm against 10 mm in diameter previous series of, that gives opportunity use coils large size. On backdrop of rings workers of the missile defense ring previous series of looks as plaything. Finally not will 3-6 cord 5,000 th reel about the first ring.
http://s2.uploads.ru/Qta14.jpg
Upper neoprenovaya nut katushkoderzhatelya more powerful and has dozen on 2mm more. Location ribs rigidity also differs.
Komlevaya part of a new series of also, as and in udilishche 3,3m in short previous on 5mm.
Dozen finished a new series of more previous on 1mm and accounts for 26,5mm against 25,5mm
Under inspection second its knees also except protivozakhlestnykh rings immediately same catches in eyes different map location rings. Domestic dozen second rings 11,5mm against 7,7mm; dozen third rings only on 0,5mm more and accounts for 7mm against 6,5mm; dozen fourth rings also only on 0,5mm more and accounts for 5,5mm against 5mm and, finally, dozen fifth rings almost the same 3,7mm against 3,5mm. Distance rings from letterhead about the same.
http://s6.uploads.ru/FYQ1i.jpg
Seams with komlevoy part of more reinforced with, than in previous series of.
Third knee was workers of the missile defense longer than the on 5mm, the rings are located almost identical, joints with a second knee and vershinkami more strengthened, diameters rings same assessment.
http://s3.uploads.ru/SrGkh.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/N16Ub.jpg
Test new vershinok differs only one. Instead done 6OZ udilishche a new-style comes complete vershinkoy 3OZ. Test rest vershinok such same: Fresh and 4OZ. Done not interchangeable. Your dozen vershinok workers of the missile defense on 0,2mm less planting diameter vershinok previous series of. In the rest of the this a negligible distinction in balance rings and more large the fine print marking vershinok.
In one first the form of workers of the missile defense accounts for length 3,91m, previous a series of accounted for exactly 3,9m.

The first the impression about my own rods very positive, and which will the impression from their use will reveal already the coming Bartnik Gone Fishin '(.

+13

Roma let ispytuy on water. Until me gonna make it my pan Proshka 3.6, think already will sheets

wrote:

Diameter finished a new series of more previous on 1mm and accounts for 24mm against 23mm

Perhaps you had in view dozen of various, not finished (dozen letterhead have of various). And what dozen letterhead have of various have pro?

Yesterday has acquired itself feeder Sherman Pro 12ft, 100 "grape". Id say frankly, very long thought before-buying about expediency the acquisition of. Engaged from themes Orgeat, that I stopped its choice on products companies Preston and Drennan, but watch for development our domestic brands and always ready contribute its feasible aid in their development buying successful and qualitatively made products.
So to trial!
Today jumped on Dnepr river with goal want to race its new purchases of and compare with stick from from a famous brand namely Preston DM 100. Know, sounds absurdly but , and why would and there is no. So, rejecting all prejudices and price difference, are posing on feeder carefully two stick DM 100 and Sherman 100. Both rods up are equipped with coils Preston PXR POWER 5,000. Had forced proceeded 500m 65 meters. DM 100 worked on '65 at all without pressure while in work with Sherman accounted for a bit flow, that and not surprising, after all have the second with President much less the length of the. There's gravy AXC 50 + fodder (50 "grape").
Forth describe tezisno their the impression from work with data pounder.
- Jobs letterhead under zabrose: The form has progressive build with a good endowments of capacity. Work letterhead under zabrose predictable. The accuracy of zabrosa high. Place it can be attributed to broskovym.
- Jobs letterhead under vyvazhivanii: A form a bit deaf,. On haigus very close to DM 80. In prilove was a dace until 600 "grape" and messages couple of leschikov slightly more kilograms. In services used povodochnuyu as such from Preston cross section 3000.00 without fidergama. Skhodov and breakages not was. Fishing proceeded with specifically fully Laplander, that's friktsionom and without podsaki. Accounted for steal your spotlight fish through two style of. In general udilishche, she knits fish eloquently, not worse DM!
- Kvivertipy with large propusknymi of rings. To quality of enforcement claims there is no. Indexation of poklevki on perform well. A dace klevala in-style lung podragivaniy (vivid people know about than goes speech.
- Rings on udilishche excellent!
- Lac, the quality of letterhead, joints - is famously.
- Katushkoderzhatel has a good fixation and convenient is the grip.
- Komlevaya part of convenient, but I would lengthen the supplied in still on 5 see

Fishing pole left very positive the impression. The quality of enforcement on perform well. Flagship of the, so keep! You can when want! :)

+3

Crazy wrote:

Finally something I became proud owner udilisch flagship workers of the missile defense. Now I stuck describe visual differences a new and previous series udilisch in number 3,3m and 3,9m.
The first, and, perhaps, importantly difference new Shermans, which immediately catches in eyes this protivozakhlestnye rings sea-guide.
The second this location first rings and his dozen.
In one first the form of workers of the missile defense accounts for length 3,91m, previous a series of accounted for exactly 3,9m.

The first the impression about my own rods very positive, and which will the impression from their use will reveal already the coming Bartnik Gone Fishin '(.

Dobryi evening, Roman.
If am not mistaken, then on one of competition you already used udilishche workers of the missile defense in length of his 4.2m
Please, share impressions (work under zabrose, under vyvazhivanii, comfortable weight feeders, expanding zabrosa and camping on D.
In advance thank you for the answer.

PS. Magazin Flagman V

Last edited by blpo (Oct 14 2015 19:42:31)

blpo wrote:

Dobryi evening, Roman.
If am not mistaken, then on one of competition you already used udilishche workers of the missile defense in length of his 4.2m
Please, share impressions (work under zabrose, under vyvazhivanii, comfortable weight feeders, expanding zabrosa and camping on D.

PS. Music Flagman V

Edited blpo (Today 19 :42: 31)

The was prototype of an rods up. Not am confident, that the udilishche, which I catching in June and the, which now identical. But, nevertheless, then udilishche me very liked. Hope to escape in Saturday Gone Fishin '(, there'll try out and on opportunities update my

Crazy wrote:

blpo wrote (and):

Dobryi evening, Roman.

PS. Music Flagman V

Edited blpo (Today 19 :42: 31)

The was prototype of an rods up. Not am confident, that the udilishche, which I catching in June and the, which now identical. But, nevertheless, then udilishche me very liked. Hope to escape in Saturday on fishing trip, there'll try out and on opportunities update my

Thank you for the answer.
Let us wait.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery FLAGMAN 2