All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery FLAGMAN 2

Fidery FLAGMAN 2

Posts 181 to 210 of 1000

Please can you tell me what dozen vershinok have fidera MASTER BOAT Feeder 2,4m, 15 – 130gr? What have them test? And what are the done from other types flagship can go on replacement?

Ружо wrote:

could you tell me please what dozen vershinok have fidera MASTER BOAT Feeder 2,4m, 15 – 130gr? What have them test? And what are the done from other types flagship can go on replacement?

Dobryi day. In goes with pounder go done with the face value 2 and 4 ounces of, your dozen vershinok 4 mm. Done to all our udilischam booked and to Spring will in sale.

+2

ABRIKOSOVICh
Thank you!

And on Picker skvadron will kvivertipy?

АБРИКОСОВИЧ wrote:

done to all our udilischam booked and to Spring will in sale.

This very the good news! :cool:

Text or: But as with vershinkami to not our, not the flagship, Feders, for example Dutch Master, Drennan, and camping on D.? :question:

Dood wrote:

ABRIKOSOVICh wrote (and):

Done to all our udilischam booked and to Spring will in sale.

This very the good news! :cool:

Text or: But as with vershinkami to not our, not the flagship, Feders, for example Dutch Master, Drennan, and camping on D.? :question:

Signature author

Dood is Good! http://s19.rimg.info/d973c7de9db01cc8bbbae5f1aee796ed.gif

Preston with next weeks go on shops, Drennan lightning will spring.

+1

Tell please when will appear in sale fidera workers of the 3: 30 and 3.60

Last edited by Yamal (Dec 20 2015 19:21:19)

Yamal wrote:

statement please when will appear in sale fidera workers of the 3: 30 and 3.60

Edited Yamal (Today 19 :21: 19)

Rods up workers of the more not graduate. On replacement this series of came a series of workers of the Pro

Dood wrote:

usage: But as with vershinkami to not our, not the flagship, Feders, for example Dutch Master, Drennan, and camping on D.?

Flagship of the will make for all. :D

Олег 32 wrote:

Dood wrote (and):

Text or: But as with vershinkami to not our, not the flagship, Feders, for example Dutch the Master, Drennan, and camping on D.?

Flagship of the will make for all. :D

Signature author

Once disciple asked have Masters in:
- It's difficult whether wait change for the better?
-If wait, then long! -otvetil Master. (Inlets)

This has such?

Far from it. I have on Dennane is famously dwell Flagmanovskie such as carboxylic done in 1 and 2 Anabelle Lake now. :cool:

+1

Алексей П. wrote:

rods up workers of the more not graduate. On replacement this series of came a series of workers of the Pro

Yes this is understandable but weight have 3.60 sherman as have shimano of "Antares" 3.90.

Yes this is understandable but weight have 3.60 sherman as have shimano of "Antares" 3.90-But have them and pricing category another-in my incorrect comparison.

Yesterday prompting a warming decided to want to race recently Kuplennyi Sherman Pro 3.6 with a new coil MANTARAY ELITE Feeder 5,000. Task was not so much to capture fish, how many test his with different kormushkami and headings,. Results remained exasperated. Udilishche different. Bullets 80 gr flew until 65 forge the, Plastic nets 80 gr until 60 m. On 50 flushed quite comfortable experience hurl.
About cod are under zabrose (2-I fishing). In the early his not was, then again emerged, but already more a short and gentler. Hope, that will pass.
Together terminally themselves persuaded in need purchases Sherman Pro 4.2

From objectionable: Broken vershinku. ???? as something strange. Has marched udilishche for back-took aim-checked finger at the cord-impose-crashes meters 10-15 cord, then begins sounds of a and it vershinka. I.e. like as in the process departure the cord Stuck in the Net rings.
Can who tell pollsters in than the reason?

Андрей К wrote:

Yesterday prompting a warming decided to want to race recently Kuplennyi Sherman Pro 3.6 with a new coil MANTARAY ELITE Feeder 5,000. Task was not so much to capture fish, how many test his with different kormushkami and headings,. Results remained exasperated. Udilishche different. Bullets 80 gr flew until 65 forge the, Plastic nets 80 gr until 60 m. On 50’s quite comfortable experience hurl.
About cod are under zabrose (2-I fishing). In the early his not was, then again emerged, but already more a short and gentler. Hope, that will pass.
Together terminally themselves persuaded in need purchases Sherman Pro 4.2

From objectionable: Broken vershinku. ???? as something strange. Has marched udilishche for back-took aim-checked finger at the cord-impose-crashes meters 10-15 cord, then begins sounds of a and it vershinka. I.e. like as in the process departure the cord Stuck in the Net rings.

Coil Yeah, she lost loop likely

Deal like not was. Otherwise beard would Lies

Last edited by Андрей К (Dec 21 2015 13:46:59)

Yamal wrote:

Yes this is understandable but weight have 3.60 sherman as have shimano of "Antares" 3.90.

But supply ruggedness est.500gr dace raises upward on 4 Dam easily.

Андрей К wrote:

Of objectionable: Broken vershinku. ???? as something strange. Has marched udilishche for back-took aim-checked finger at the cord-impose-crashes meters 10-15 cord, then begins sounds of a and it vershinka. I.e. like as in the process departure the cord Stuck in the Net rings.

Throwing good its 3.6 and so and the whyfors and awry. All guud. Think ProDiJ rights. Katukhen or the cord too soft.

Андрей К wrote:

Skyfall about cod are under zabrose (2-I fishing).

3 short fishing pounder 3.9, sounds of a such same (though udilishche very liked!

Alexey P.
And can be to know, in what price range will XMEGA types Cast Master?

vitamin wrote:

Andrei By wrote (and):

About cod are under zabrose (2-I fishing).

3 short fishing pounder 3.9, sounds of a such same (though udilishche very liked!

If not will pass sounds of a form of without problems on new. Udilishche need progruzit well on couple of church.

VDA wrote:

Alexey P.
And can be to know, in what price range will XMEGA types Cast Master?

Signature author

If would accurately not knew, that fishing reassures.

From 900 until 1300grn. XMEGA will from 6 udilisch.

+3

Алексей П. wrote:

Udilische need progruzit well on couple of church.

Buying udilishche, want not to think that couple of fishing trips need progruzhat his, to outsiders results family! With knowing that have other it not it crispy.. Perhaps the, I such jail) & udilishche and it crispy..

+1

I not want by clearing flagship, but this at times meets and have significantly more expensive products exempted from of imported brands - you not represent what emotions is experiencing man, which Member purchases in of England topovoe as udilishche for 400 + ?and it turns out, that have him something there it crispy. In katushkoderzhatele on zabrose% -) Those emotions nizzya to hand this literary language.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

but this at times meets and have significantly more expensive products exempted from of imported brands

Dispute there is no, removed any the case, but here almost the entire XMEGA whirring.

crown424 wrote:

Sporu there is no, removed any the case, but here almost the entire XMEGA whirring.

And I have whirring. Removed any case. But flagship not's icing and promises reverse. Respekt leading.

duffy333 wrote:

something there it crispy. In katushkoderzhatele on zabrose

Precisely there it have as the flagship of and it crispy..

Алексей П. wrote:

rods up workers of the more not graduate. On replacement this series of came a series of workers of the Pro

Ah and for good reason more not graduate. In my opinion :flag:

vitamin wrote:

Alexey P. Wrote (and):

Udilishche need progruzit well on couple of church.

Buying udilishche, want not to think that couple of fishing trips need progruzhat his, to outsiders results family! With knowing that have other it not it crispy.. Perhaps the, I such jail) & place it and it crispy..

Agree 100%! I had in mind homilies progruzit udilishche. If sounds of a not will pass form of. I already wrote, that on one an example of draft was such (4.2), but after couple of days a dense tests sounds of a gone missing.
P. S. Yes. You bad luck on "crack")

crown424 wrote:

duffy333 wrote (and):

But this at times meets and have significantly more expensive products exempted from of imported brands

Dispute there is no, removed any the case, but here almost the entire XMEGA whirring.

And where such conclusions? On your if have 3-4 man there is sounds of a. Means the entire XMEGA whirring)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery FLAGMAN 2