All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery FLAGMAN 2

Fidery FLAGMAN 2

Posts 211 to 240 of 1000

Алексей П. wrote:

A where such conclusions? On your if have 3-4 man there is sounds of a. Means the entire XMEGA whirring)

:flirt: did us so little, those from whom splutter stick?) :crazy:

Last edited by crown424 (Dec 22 2015 11:04:57)

станислав wrote:

but supply ruggedness est.500gr dace raises upward on 4 Dam easily.

DAC I deal on Picker 1.4 ounces of reared on 1.5 levels but this not figure. Me very appealed workers of the. In first posylistye 2. Fish headgear of on times two 3. Easy. I have no until workers of the Pro but uvelechenie weight as the me not shed on favor of in my opinion because that in first rods up very quick and with uelicheniem weight as would they have become more kolovytye but this – my opinion. And as on me better was would increase the first two-three rings from katushkoderzhatelya and tulip put protivozakhlyostnyy here is this was would the very the. This in my modest view but developers best although the difference in 30-40 "grape". From simply Sherman as the me too total. In my opinion :flag:

Yamal wrote:

stanislav wrote (and):

But supply ruggedness est.500gr dace raises upward on 4 Dam easily.

DAC I deal on Picker 1.4 ounces of reared on 1.5 levels but this not figure. Me very appealed workers of the. In first posylistye 2. Fish headgear of on times two 3. Easy. I have no until workers of the Pro but uvelechenie weight as the me not shed on favor of in my opinion because that in first rods up very quick and with uelicheniem weight as would they have become more kolovytye but this – my opinion. And as the me better was would increase the first two-three rings from katushkoderzhatelya and tulip put protivozakhlyostnyy here is this was would the very the. This in my modest view but developers best although the difference in 30-40 "grape". From simply Sherman as the me too total. In my opinion :flag:

Workers of the Pro dramatically differ on authoritarianism from Sherman. The old sherman was kolovat this yes. A new quite the other.
Can you to reassure balance have udilisch super!

+1

ABRIKOSOVICh
Marrying, can be take a run at on Cast Master-thermometre? If, of course. Sensations not has become blurred) How can assess this line of compared with Sherman on the phone, Skvadronom? On design they pretty succeeded the, but as in work? Will whether keep a jet of? Specifically me interested in the size of the 3,9m.

Last edited by VDA (Dec 22 2015 13:22:01)

VDA wrote:

ABRIKOSOVICh
Marrying, can be take a run at on Cast Master-thermometre? If, of course. Sensations not has become blurred) How can assess this line of compared with Sherman on the phone, Skvadronom? On design they pretty succeeded the, but as in work? Will whether keep a jet of? Specifically me interested in the size of the 3,9m.

Edited VDA (Today 12 :22: 01)

Signature author

If would accurately not knew, that fishing reassures.

Dobryi day. Sensations very positive. Yes a jet of these rods up will keep is famously. Rapid build allows. The form, rings all on perform well. And if borrow in attention that a series of udilisch Cast Master will cheaper than Skvadron and Sherman Pro the am confident that this a series of will mega popular have fideristov. Namely 390 very zachetnyy, trough 112 grams on 60-80 the-is abandoning without problems and under this many run sensitivity poklevki.

+4

АБРИКОСОВИЧ wrote:

VDA wrote (and):

Dobryi day. Sensations very positive. Yes a jet of these rods up will keep is famously. Rapid build allows. A form, rings all on perform well. And if borrow in attention that a series of udilisch Cast Master will cheaper than Skvadron and workers of the Pro the am confident that this a series of will mega popular have fideristov. Namely 390 very zachetnyy, trough 112 grams on 60-80 meters is abandoning without problems and under this many run sensitivity poklevki.

Zhenya and kasmastery will only kheviki?

XMEGA will from six udilisch written on previous page this themes

ProDiJ wrote:

Zhenya and kasmastery will only kheviki?

Garyk wrote:

Ruler will from six udilisch written on previous page this themes

Thank you, to read becomes, but after all can be 6 udilisch class Hevy with different growth and marched :flag:

ProDiJ wrote:

Garyk wrote (and):

XMEGA will from six udilisch written on previous page this themes

Thank you, to read becomes, but after all can be 6 udilisch class Hevy with different growth and marched :flag:

Signature author

«Echte Liebe ist gelb»

CAST MASTER FEEDER MEDIUM 3,60 70gr
CAST MASTER METHOD FEEDER 3,60 100gr
CAST MASTER FEEDER HEAVY 3,60 120gr
CAST MASTER FEEDER MEDIUM 3,90 80gr
CAST MASTER FEEDER HEAVY 3,90 150gr
CAST MASTER FEEDER EXTRA HEAVY 4,20 180gr

As the so.

Last edited by Алексей П. (Dec 22 2015 16:40:34)

+2

Алексей П. wrote:

CAST MASTER FEEDER MEDIUM 3,60  70gr
CAST MASTER METHOD FEEDER 3,60  100gr
CAST MASTER FEEDER HEAVY 3,60  120gr
CAST MASTER FEEDER MEDIUM 3,90  80gr
CAST MASTER FEEDER HEAVY 3,90  150gr
CAST MASTER FEEDER EXTRA HEAVY 4,20  180gr

As the so.

Edited Alexei P. (Today 15 :40: 34)

With look forward ZhDEMS :cool:

Gram wrote:

Since look forward ZhDEMS

How long wait?))

VDA wrote:

how long wait?))

As only shares end, so and immediately ;)

Alexey P.
Dobryi day! And that you can to tell on about this rods up CAST MASTER Feeder MEDIUM 3.90 80gr
Weight, build ah and common the impression!
Thank you in advance!

VDA wrote:

Gram wrote (and):

With look forward ZhDEMS

How long wait?))

Signature author

The end of the February -nachalo March.

+2

Bodya wrote:

Alexei P.
Dobryi day! And that you can to tell on about this rods up CAST MASTER Feeder MEDIUM 3.90 80gr
Weight, build ah and common the impression!
In advance thank you!

Until nothing) in Friday final pattern comes. Marrying then otpishetsya.
P. S. Forms have these udilisch very self-descriptive.

Tomorrow dam the intel on already the ordered workers of the Pro A psychic 3.60-60gr and Method 3.90-80gr. On my view with President succeeded the very decent!

Last edited by Алексей П. (Dec 22 2015 20:16:47)

+2

Sherman Pro Medium 3.60 - 60gr
Weight-187gr
Transportation-1m07sm
Done-2mm

Sherman Pro Method 3.90-80gr
Weight-276gr
A transporter room-1m12sm
Done-3mm
Length vershinok-70sm

Last edited by Алексей П. (Dec 23 2015 11:23:08)

+1

Алексей П. wrote:

Weight-187gr
Transportation-1m07sm
Done-2mm

Weight-276gr
Done-3mm
Length vershinok-70sm

All three knee same length?

VDA wrote:

Alexey P. Wrote (and):

Weight-187gr
Transportation-1m07sm
Done-2mm

Weight-276gr
Done-3mm
The length of the vershinok-70sm

All three knee same length?

Signature author

So accurately)

VDA wrote:

Everyone three knee same length?

They shredded, has it not without accounting done. Now will have electrify all done in tubuse.

So as drive rods up in collects with coil (raskosami let to pass through all rings) and vershinka naturally not 't come out, then higher crafted option rods up me already not suited and perhaps not only me.

Last edited by AMATEUR (Dec 23 2015 16:24:33)

AMATEUR wrote:

So as drive rods up in collects with coil and 3016m naturally not 't come out, then higher crafted option rods up
Me already not suited and Perhaps not only me.

Who Needs need to will get used I all udilischya rozbirayu after fishing on Bank my from prikormki and I'm putting out the in tube nothing such a there is no lizhby fidera were cool

Weight-276gr
Done-3mm
The length of the vershinok-70sm

And that with marched have this udilisha? Purely karpovyy parabolik or?

Last edited by Bodya (Dec 23 2015 16:30:09)

Алексей П. wrote:

so accurately)

Thank God, will normal slicing with minimum transportation!

Bodya wrote:

Weight-276gr
Done-3mm
Length vershinok-70sm

And that with marched have this udilisha? Purely karpovyy parabolik or?

Edited Bodya (Today 16 :30: 09)

Not quite. Averagely-parabolic

Yes I bad nothing not had in view. Also my and wipe down udilishche, but this not prevents me electrify his in here in hard tubuse. But decreases huge childrens time under raskladyvanii cordage, 2 of seconds and is prepared, but as hard prodevat to let the line out in dark, time not me tell. Homilies, as't live in the on leisure, unfolding udilishche in here you appreciate all pros.

Weight-187gr
Transportation-1m07sm
Done-2mm
Weight-276gr
Done-3mm
Length vershinok-70sm So have them unconventional done? Bo those write 2.1 and 2.8?

AMATEUR wrote:

So as drive rods up in collects with coil (raskosami let to pass through all rings) and vershinka naturally not 't come out, then higher crafted option rods up me already not suited and perhaps not only me.

Edited amateur (Today 15 :24: 33)

But knee same razedeneny? That prevents remove the vershinku and fix its styazhkoy?

zuzuk50 wrote:

Weight-187gr
Transportation-1m07sm
Done-2mm
Weight-276gr
Done-3mm
The length of the vershinok-70sm So have them unconventional done? Bo those write 2.1 and 2.8?

Where write.

VDA wrote:

But knee same razedeneny? That prevents remove the vershinku and fix its styazhkoy?

Nothing not prevents except inconvenience this operations. Words not describe, simply homilies this do. When in the hands of three parts fidera all much easier. I not against such design with President, on-any will have the people which such a short -bazovost only in plus, but not me.

Bykaraxa wrote:

They shredded, has it not without accounting done. Now will have electrify all done in tubuse.

Dyk Dutch may, too, so same shredded, has it not - three knee same dliny- and nothing terrible, people constantly someone done in tubuse! :hobo:

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery FLAGMAN 2