All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Had forced an in a wild rate

Had forced an in a wild rate

Posts 1 to 30 of 34

Live I in town High in the west Ukraine, ryadishkom with me lie cleanest, on outskirts of ???? years 10 ago dug a small bets, roughly 50\ 50 meters, launched there karasika and fat to moreover that there there is running water from an underground brook Crucian there plodilsya and all as and I in including been caught karasikov on a floater. 3 Year ago, rates expanded and he became already roughly 100\ 100 meters, the depth of there where his broadened has become 2-3 meters (the old part of rate more zaroslaya and in algae) in end forming rates which became as "was two-faced!" 1 side melkovodnaya and in algae, and the other deep and with clay + with sand on bottom. For these 3 year people ran together scale an and karpika, I thought that this increasingly godforsaken deal, but, after standing and popiv a beer, eh about rate literally couple of days ago, I check my in water enough prilichnyye gaggle of an and carp, ah and decided to go there with fiderom, (at all on rate gets caught on your fishing bobber and the very rarely, perhaps think that there except scale an nothing there). So here is yesterday utrichkom I and my friend came there with fiderami. Got caught trying on 2-'s 2 karasika on 500 and 250 grams. A on moldy worm and very, ah here is the problem is that poklevok at all being asked only here is poklevki slovlennykh karasey, prikarmlivali simple prikormkoy flagship "Feder", we almost on 100% confident that simple prikormka here not works, on world fish simply not knows that this such and not habituated to it, so here is question, than in such wild reservoirs a feeding an, that would was active are they biting, not 2 or 3 poklevki for 5 hours. Perhaps that the promoted in prikormki and so on? Perhaps what the you can suggest variations prikormok for such wild seats? Fish there no one's feeding nothing, nor never for past 2-3 year there being asked not single fidera.

P.S Friend've caught 2 an, and I 0. I threw on the contestant side where deeper clay + sand, each threw in old part of rate where in seaweeds, expanding zabrosa and I have and have him was 40 meters.
Fish in a reservoir (that that saw their eyes) - Sea Bass, Karp, Common rudd, Szczuka, fella Seabass, tolstolob - not too shabby as for Stavochka 100kh100m not so whether)

Question :) Which prikormkoy attract an on dan judo player water feature?

Last edited by Макс (Apr 18 2012 17:55:13)

Can the old advice, but me was taught so. Catch an, you need to open up him by a, witness, that he sleeps and think, than his can be seduce?

+1

Yuri wrote:

Perhaps the old advice, but me was taught so. Catch an, you need to open up him by a, witness, that he sleeps and think, than his can be seduce?

Signature author

With respect, Yuri.

Thank you, 'll keep that in mind.

Макс wrote:

P.S Friend've caught 2 an, and I 0

Kakoybylmonazh? Look, maybe I do be in this the reason.

алекс бр wrote:

Max wrote (and):

P.S Friend've caught 2 an, and I 0

Kakoybylmonazh? Look, maybe I do be in this the reason.

Both have 3.6m, 20gr. Trough expanding 1.2m 0,128mm, Gardner.

As for the boner and an ceasing very a long, more to krasnoperki suited. In other in lengths tried?
Trough always empty starting? As often perezabrasyvali?

Agree fully, ceasing ah very a long as for industrialized fishing an in stoyachem water feature, I think need to was jurisprudence as 20-30 centimeters (I.M.H.O.,) and there's just looking on circumstances

And the nozzle sitch the eaten was under perezabrosakh? And as often perezabrosy?

I would at all with 10 began.

Yes and place. Sea Bass now on of the tale goes. Where water revives. In old grass. Fodder searching for hard

+1

At all in such situation think best worked would easy flet with this tight and short a leash around 5-7 centimeters, perhaps bottom strongly zaileno and there's gravy weight in 20 "grape" + fodder and they got sucked up in though.

Pavel K wrote:

How for the boner and an ceasing very a long, more to krasnoperki suited. In other in lengths tried?
Trough always empty starting? As often perezabrasyvali?

Trough always were empty, i.e. prikormka so. Perezabrasyval times in 10-15 minutes.

concord wrote:

A the nozzle sitch the eaten was under perezabrosakh? And as often perezabrosy?

The nozzle sitch always was on place, zakidal often oprarysh + night crawlers, maggot under perezabrosakh was almost always living.

MAXIK wrote:

at all in such situation think best worked would easy flet with this tight and short a leash around 5-7 centimeters, perhaps bottom strongly zaileno and there's gravy weight in 20 "grape" + fodder and they got sucked up in though.

Each my baited in the help and in the grass, albeit not dense, rarely taking it out with grass snap, I baited in the bottom where or almost there, literally 3-5 see Throwing good flet 20 grams, not found in our city of the loaded less 20 grams, himself would wanted to cram down weight 15 grams not more for this a body of water.

Макс wrote:

Fish in a reservoir (that that saw their eyes) - Sea Bass, Karp, Common rudd, Szczuka, fella Seabass, tolstolob - not too shabby as for Stavochka 100kh100m not so whether)

In of England in such stavochkakh carp from 20 kilo and sea Bass from 2kh and normal.

Try snap "helicopter":
Primenenie protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok
Primenenie protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok

Perezabros not more often, than times in 15-20 minutes.

From jamborees bread try:
Lovlya on bread

Still can be dough, mastyrku, semolina - Crucian likes such. From animals changeable tips I have sea Bass most often on worm lovilsya.

Water now the Cold and sea Bass on small better progretykh sun places.

+1

On bread footprint. Times stuck, think perhaps semolina add in prikormku in not large numbers, or not is worth? Footprint. Times stuck swim on shoal and not on conceals.

. And with short povodkami. And the fletik and ceasing 1.20 flushed as something not very faux :)

On this weeks stuck enter the this hillsides, already the excitement took razlovit there an, 'll keep that in mind all advice, report'll post an in polozhenom section Forum.

+1

Times fish not knows that such qualitative prikormka homilies whip up inexpensive base, and add in it classic natural flavoring: Cinnamon, cocoa, coriander or dill.

3 parts of panirovochnykh biscuits over
1 part of maize meal groats scale grinding
Mere 0.5 parts of bran or the growth Makukhi

Last edited by Nog (May 16 2012 11:21:21)

Nog wrote:

3 parts of panirovochnykh karasey

:D
Lusku sack or so promoted?

+1

And I want razlovit such bets :) Near with domom- zhabovnichek, invent your own thing can be. Feder there not to soak Price. But karasik there is. And Neighborhood through fence former Pay rate with karpom-, too, gives hope :)
Honored sovety- use to anyone.

Личный опыт на карася.
Есть у нас пруд комерческий, бывший карпово-амуро-толстолобовый. Зимой жадность арендатора сгубила весь крупняк. Не пускал зимовиков, и сам лунок не сверлил. Пруд мелковатый. Рыба подохла. Весной он запустил пару тонн карася ладошечного. Ездил я туда тренироваться ловить оного на фидер. Я новичок, но прислушиваюсь к советам и люблю экспериментировать.
Поначалу пробовал класику: крмушка 42, поводок 60-90, крючок 14, каша фишдрим карась, наживка опарыш. Поклевок тьма но всё плотва. При чем с мизинец. Кот был доволен. На следующий заезд монтаж поменял: флет 30, поводок 20, крючок 12, каша карппро карась и опарик с червячком. Плотва реже но покрупней, карася 0. Дистанция 50 оборотов шимано 4000 (гдето 40м).
Следующая сессия: кормушка 28, поводок 7см вертолет, крючок 10, каша трапер фидер, насадка 1 опарик + чесночный "пуфик". За 2 часа штук 50 карасей. Былобы больше, но я после десятого начал пробовать удлиннять поводок. После 12-15 см. поклевки прекратились. На 30см пошла плотва. Да и то только на лету. За 2-3 сек. после касания воды. Пробовал флет с насадкой пуф. Был карась но очень непонятно. Короче на карася надо снасть близкую к "пружине". В чем прикол? У меня в аквариуме с осени живет обычный карасик. Я за ним частенько наблюдаю. Дам пожрать и смотрю. Он ловит корм падающий. Потом собирает его с листьев водорослей. Потом проверяет поверхность, и только после всего ищет на дне. Карась не карп, он не пылесосит ил. Он поднимает муть со дна и ловит оседающий корм.
Еслибы не домашние наблюдения, я бы давно забросил фидер.

Iwan Shel! А какое у тебя на вертолете расстояние от кормушки до крепления поводка?

Iwan Shel wrote:

Следующая сессия: кормушка 28, поводок 7см вертолет, крючок 10, каша трапер фидер, насадка 1 опарик + чесночный "пуфик".

Иван, а можно подробнее по поводу этой оснастки? Какой вертолет? Два узла? Из чего поводок?

Еще хочу поднять тему стартового закорма. Из моей практики, стартовый закорм чаще всего бесполезен, т.е. не ставит рыбу на точку.  На нашем местном пруду довольно много хорошего карася 300-400гр., но он очень капризный, в жару не ловится практически. В основном его тут ловят на голый пенопласт, хотя в конце мая я успешно ловил на классический фидер, червь + опарыш. Но летом он ничего не хочет. На флэтки тоже не хочет.

mikebond wrote:

На нашем местном пруду довольно много хорошего карася 300-400гр., но он очень капризный, в жару не ловится практически.

Я ловлю на флет, поводок 5см с мини поп-ап бойлом 8мм.Удается уговорить карасика

присоединяюсь к вопросу

игорь2012 wrote:

Я ловлю на флет, поводок 5см с мини поп-ап бойлом 8мм.Удается уговорить карасика

Игорь, с каким ароматом поп-апы? Мни-бойл "снеговичком" не цепляете? Какая прикормка в флэтке? Закорм используете?

Last edited by mikebond (Aug 2 2016 09:55:35)

поп-ап хорошо работает с чесночным запахом, прикормка у меня от Флагман Карась макуха с добавлением мелассы. Меласса карась от Флагмана с ароматом макухи. Мини бойлы от Haldorado

Ловлю на реке с медленным течением

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Had forced an in a wild rate