All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » All, Anyone reflecting, Anyone reflecting!

All, Anyone reflecting, Anyone reflecting!

Posts 451 to 480 of 1000

Waldemar, with Day Alekseei! Luck and lifetime of sound health! :flag:

Waldemar, Mailitis and my greetings! :flag:

Waldemar, ? Dnyukhoyu! Vdalikh ulovіv! :flag:

Waldemar!

With Dnem Birthday! Successes, luck and health! :flag:

РомаД wrote:

Waldemar!

With... Happy Birthday! Successes, luck and health!

'm gonna join you. :flag:

Waldemar! With happy OF BIRTH! Health, luck, happiness!

Boev wrote:

Waldemar, Mailitis and my greetings!

And my, too,! :flag: :love: :cool:

With dnem Birthday! Of all good! And rybov lot more.

But Roman! I congratulate you with Day Alekseei!

Wish you just the most good. Wish you lot more fishing trips with your "SUPER"!

And still, all-??? like would you to see in ranks athletes-fideristov.

With Dnem OF BIRTH, cinema services! Health, luck and happiness!

Novel, with an anniversary dnyukhoy! :flag:

Wish in this year family of calm and lot more opportunities withdraw on fishing trip! ;) :yep: :flag:

Roma with holiday :flag:

Roma, with dnyukhoy you!

Take care of liver! Health, love, as from wife, so and from your daughters is. Not forget, that sometimes need and relaxing, and sleep need on a fishing trip with friends! :)

'm gonna join you to kamradam! With Dnem Birthday! Whether well, catch it the jumbo around the!

Roma! I congratulate and wish all the most first seats :jumping: - everywhere and always! :flag: :cool:

All thank you for greetings!

Feederal_74 wrote:

And still, all-??? like would you to see in ranks athletes-fideristov.

And this only in this season hard - daughter strongly small, on the next season d, the more that still and father authorized "get" on attorney letter - 'm gonna give up on rights and at all sport will become more accessible :flag:

Roma!

I congratulate you with Dnem Birthday! :flag:

Wish bolshuschikh strikes in there and Ryboidov, super prikormok and extra-types - with every year all more and more! :cool:

And for this - lifetime of sound health, a good fun work and money in plenty! :jumping:

About the rest of the take good care himself! :love:

Novel, I congratulate you with Dnem Birthday! Peace and prosperity you and with your close! :)

Roma! I congratulate with Day Alekseei!

Wish you just the best and, and a little less constitute in sector - "Zh", as we are trapped in the last time :tired: :flag:

Roma, with Dnem Birthday! Luck you!

With holiday! Wish to all and always! :flag:

Novel! With holiday! Wish health you and family, income households and helping prosperity! Of food more often! :flag:

Quite recently have of our all an esteemed and beloved hosted the was Day Birthday, but so as he not keeps managing until now enjoy the options his profile no one was able his congratulate. Think, need to correct this ludicrous a nuisance :flag:

Housing office, ah just you the most best, health, happiness, successes in your creative way labor and importantly to son and further was thus same present man, and you could them be proud of, as and now :cool:

Max not’t hurt the daddy out on for competitions :crazy: He have you zachetnyy :cool:

Housing office, you encrypted as agent 007!

But from fraternal congratulating her you not withdraw, whether been happy, well, luck! Let your little boy always aren you, love and of calm you and what you want home!

A - shifrun, with Dnem birthday to! Lifetime of sound health, successes and victories! :flag:

Housing office!

Let-God you health, long years and just what himself itself language (. Ah and of course excellent fishing trips and successful competition!

I congratulate! Kind regards! Big achievements in favorite fact!

Gepard wrote:

I congratulate! Kind regards! Big achievements in favorite fact!

'm gonna join you! :flag:

Guys, thank you large! On Medvezhke we are laying a glade.

Nikolaich wrote:

“I don’t something that! Me there not was. 'm with hand on entire this it and think: "As well, that you not torchbearer!". With pro someone else's ’, need to know, far slowly and its charter. This I about teams from two - four people. There is position: Team - 4 human, OSCE ready his. That not clear? Not likes - not participate. In my opinion.

Agree! But boom to root for our! Let us neighbors (Luganchane and kharkovchane) play set under supervision of the matchmaker! I will much to root fiercely debated then for YOU as for their!

Marrying a - I so understood you real torchbearer - you should break up ALL! On our, on glitterati! For clear!

All, too, luck! But neighbors closer to home! :flag:

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Jul 29 2009 21:45:18)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » All, Anyone reflecting, Anyone reflecting!