All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » All, Anyone reflecting, Anyone reflecting!

All, Anyone reflecting, Anyone reflecting!

Posts 481 to 510 of 1000

лётчик wrote:

At Medvezhke we are laying a glade.

So that, with President not borrow? :D

Last edited by ZooM (Jul 29 2009 23:44:06)

ZooM wrote:

So that, with President not borrow?

Means so. I'm pouring and'm in control of. And himself for wheel :playful: Fight. I you spoke - high profile!

Last edited by лётчик (Jul 29 2009 23:56:32)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

I Agree! But boom to root for our! Let us neighbors (Luganchane and kharkovchane) …

I, of course, errori, but you like would citizen Russia. Or I am mistaken? If so, the caveat so tour buses stop, be awake and, please, henceforth from such of expression. Think themselves over those, what the undertone bear Your words. Your a bit in other side.

Last edited by SEMEN (Jul 30 2009 11:09:23)

And than offended? We neighboring area. And personally I have grandmother lives in Kharkiv, and himself I on half doubting person. In than the undertone in my nutshell? I still for Shakhtar recently was sick. Not need to was? o.O

WILDHUNTERyou be careful with such controlled :crazyfun: A the forms part men you not figure. You what're trespassing on integrity our super powers :question: :rofl:

Crimea screened the, Tuzlov screened the, and here still're trespassing on two areas that very are important for our integrity, yes still and the most advanced fideristov from these areas in their recorded :D

Personally I will this regard least as invasion :confused:

And if seriously, semen who you so brains brainwashed, that you this is so'm hooked? :confused:

Want offer to stand up for WILDHUNTER8-)

Think, man even thought not of thought crime contribute this poddekst. Simply not it seems this on his.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

… as for their!

Simply emotions :flag: :tomato:

Алекс wrote:

I think, man even thought not of thought crime contribute this poddekst.

At all, about what subtext all say? :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

A if seriously, semen who you so brains brainwashed, that you this is so'm hooked?

Novel, I already released with moreover age, when me can be was would wash brains.

Undermining the develop this subject, but fear, that ultimately me for in fueling cross border feud. If will desire to to talk to the on this subject, the I here its point vision check you personally, in Kyiv.

SEMEN wrote:

. In fueling cross border feud.

Me your post appeared ludicrous if honestly :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

WILDHUNTER you be careful with such controlled. And the forms part men you not figure. You what're trespassing on integrity our super powers.

I all of course understand, but let us not reproduces until absurd. I I put it right specifically on politicians for Ocean, in Russia, in Ukraine and other states which try to drive a wedge between us and prove, that have us different history! :mad:

Iai?yaaao, that about how, that have us different history think people my age, not jailbaits obtuse, which has been remade.

Kyiv and for me capital. Capital RUSI. Kharkiv - city, the second after Bilhorod, which very love.

In short ????? of snot.

Somewhere under Belgorodom (rural-urban divide Khotmyzhsk) until Ukraine another 30 km. Decide on the right foka, raising the people on it and there is no their consent. Place, where photo. Undermining integrity. 30 kilometers until border with samostiynoy:

http://i032.radikal.ru/0908/2e/9f10aded3291.jpg

P.S. Posts-now saw, as Roma endured his kangaroo, so-now there is this photo. Tomorrow'll post an 300 year-old oak - in 4 kilometers from Bilhorod, until samostiynoy still 80 km. Under oak signature planted then then something, those something in a badge of everlasting fully belonging Russians and Ukrainians - a monument of nature. Guarded state. Signature - have ministries not such a. Place mass vacation inhabitants and guests.

Prokhorovskoe field. Belfry:

http://i053.radikal.ru/0908/0f/141908b0aa0c.jpg

Third Russian military field. In honor Russians, Ukrainians, Belarusians. Place mass of worship. Exile in Google Trends volume index, earth can give if that, my city released 5 August, have us tomorrow the great celebration, Kharkiv through 20 days.

We such different. There is no. We are united!

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Aug 4 2009 22:40:34)

+3

Am asking forgiveness if too ardently.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Please forgiveness if too ardently.

Yes increasingly you correctly said. I, too, half Russian. I have and grandfather, and father Russians, and mother Ukrainian woman. Here is and I proved blindfold and better position about this not regret, and even proud of. You rights - we are united. And no there Putin, Medvedev or Yushchenko us not divide :mybb:

Okay, men, sorry (Mstislav, excuse for hit-and-run), that this subject had tapped. Feel themselves foolish honest word.

Love will save the world.

Last edited by SEMEN (Aug 6 2009 17:56:59)

+3

No houndin '! All DC! Forum and so made us by uniform! :flag:

SEMEN wrote:

Ok, men, sorry (Mstislav, excuse for hit-and-run), that this subject had tapped. Feel themselves foolish honest word.

Love will save the world.

Respect!!!

I congratulate Vinnipushku with Dnem Birthday! :flag: :cool: :love:

'm gonna join you! Health, luck! Luck in for competitions. At all lot more pleasant events in life, to was enriched with your photo album! With DR!

With Dnem Birthday!

'm gonna join you! :flag:
Waiting for branded fotootchetov! :flag:

Teammate and simply good human Viktor (VIVA) with Day Alekseei! :flag:

Wish to dispose plodding until stage, when for one fishing trip number of fish exceed capacity of total 4 meter sprint charge! :D

Luck on EO-2009-- 20 …! :cool:

Vecherinok, with Day Alekseei! :flag:

In ties with your professional activities, want wish one, prukhi! :flag:

Vecherinok,, my friend, with Dnem birth, let the world around you will bright and good! Happiness you and your family! Ah and let her out of her lot more fish :D

'm gonna join you to the cheers for! Smaller idle poklevok, zakhlestov and perekhlestov! Let Preston live, and PARAVOZY he's slowly suffocating! :yep:

'm gonna join you to the cheers for. Vecherinok, with Day Alekseei! :flag:

VIVA! With Day birthday to! Health and big luck!

All colleagues, military telecommunication workers, former and real with holiday Ranger Corps Svyazi!

Guys! Thank you huge! Very pleased!

Viktor! 'm gonna join you to all the cheers for.

FEEDER wrote:

To anyone colleagues, military telecommunication workers, former and real with holiday Ranger Corps Svyazi!

Ur! :flag:

All colleagues, military builders and not only, former and real, with Day IV "the Builder"! :flag: :cool: :flag: Viktor! 'm gonna join you to all the cheers for.

VIVA. C nastupivshim. Luck, health!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » All, Anyone reflecting, Anyone reflecting!