All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » All, Anyone reflecting, Anyone reflecting!

All, Anyone reflecting, Anyone reflecting!

Posts 571 to 600 of 1000

Dood wrote:

Goode ! 'm leaving there, where can be.

Until, if so anywhere :flag:

Vitalya wrote:

Where is this zone? Point me, I something its not see. Mata not was, Prophet not was. Once here wrote, that this forum one person. So it and there is! Code something wrote a respected Dood, Roma you leader, doubt. Keeps sticking sometimes. Were once words, that ????? its grains the road. A pity

wrote:

Indeed smacks of totalitarianism!

And democracy here not was and not will :playful:

wrote:

Yes okay you guys, not going to bother, actually, this simply acute deficit own relevance with childhood. So case.

All remarked on? All note adopted not was :whistle:

The second day on Forum. Pro-active, on-my, only theme rugni with declare the GOD of-moderator. Ile you each other say had nothing more? Errori, that fit in adeptness respected natives, but these are the impression. And can all here with moderator came to communicate? And need his self love exclude self-?

+1

!!! wrote:

individual, on-my, only theme rugni with declare the GOD of-moderator.

Say always that there is, simply moderator sometimes pushes and he not accepts opinion different from him :rofl:

Yes and plus autumn Nizhniy Novgorod went right on people is bad, have many something season ends - and Gone Fishin '(want shabby.There :flag:

Romeo wrote:

Everyone note adopted not was

And very for good reason. :dontknow: Standard and Poor 'when man their personal problems transfers on other.

Profoundly sad as something. Can this something winter (often find, that on fishing forums winter and in ban number of swearing or they expands in been) and spring popustit. And can now to whack a the last couple of pages and try, so say, with sheer folly? :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

If on rarely ventures crawl not chase, and chase simply communicate on topic normal this literary language and not debate with moderator nothing not will happen.

You know this as something vaguely :dontknow: honored posts Porsches user and with locking enabled and not found for them the composition crimes :writing: I.M.H.O.,.

Management of deal very right, allows not turn Regrettable forum, and this unambiguously very Regrettable :cool:, in fludilku. But methods! Dispute with moderator and simultaneously Adminom this invariably's a losing one option for heated dispute and lever to make dispute meaningless.

P.S. I - your passes. Write not d. Nerves more expensive. Yes and'm gonna bail on this perhaps. All neskuchnykh fishing trips and decent strikes in there! :flag: :tomato:

Gepard wrote:

A can now to whack a the last couple of pages and try, so say, with sheer folly?

And that to do? :dontknow: Such pace soon end those, whom can be banit :tomato:

Need to urgently bang "the global" :flag: (a pity there is no smayla with white flag).

+2

Gepard wrote:

Such pace soon end those, whom can be banit.

Ah this is a master decides SAM! Simply he it seems experiment conducts :) At fortress the nerve :D And sense of samodostoinstva ;)

Gepard wrote:

We urgently bang "the global"

Nikolaich wrote:

Alexey, you wise man! Conflict all are at, and here is to forge good, God-fearing relations - this is a big seksizmom!

Nikolaich

Here even not know indeed whether wise. Simply I still drinks love, and here such reason :cool: :)

And if seriously. Let us consider pausing. Send badmouthing, maximum attention fishing. Have Roma's phrases will time got to fess up to its position and clearly communicate its until all. And the now, feel, got snagged one thing for another and not ours "on village" snowball misunderstanding.

!!! wrote:

WWII day on Forum. Pro-active, on-my, only theme rugni with declare the GOD of-moderator. Ile you each other say had nothing more? Errori, that fit in adeptness respected natives, but these are the impression. And can all here with moderator came to communicate? And need his self love exclude self-?

+1 :cool:

This have them hobby such :crazyfun:

Correctly written, write about as it comes to shagging and Bond. Share all experience, and the moderator simply all of this in a normal a literary language unlikely here is and all, and the, as fish catch some or write something useful no one there is no, but as moderator pokhayat all emerge :flag:

Incidentally my strength indeed under such attention to my the Favourites person, so that contrary can advise, to for good reason not sought, write better about as it comes to shagging :flag:

Gepard wrote:

Wu Roma's phrases will time got to fess up to its position and clearly communicate its until all.

Stance was proven long relate just our on fact without use of slengovykh mots, obvious fun banter, flooding and offtopa, whom not likes I not is to blame. On any Forum that there is Flud and offtop decides the moderator :flag:

Name cordages written anywhere Russians letters will vary on original name and in automatic regime vary all spelling and syntactic mistakes in governing :flag:

For flooding there is themes: Anyone reflecting, Anyone reflecting, Anyone reflecting! and Miscellaneous :flag:

The user Dood in for roughly six months constantly wrote the word Ryboid instead fish , raze not reacted on permanent changes this words in his governing, respectively fully ignored actions moderator. In end after moreover warnings, without any hint on ban embarked in pose of and is gone with Forum. This his choice I his respect :tomato:

Here not child workers garden and not a sandbox, all adults people and if conditions communication not remain acceptable, means, so the and be :tomato:

In my opinion still not was being expunged nor one messages, which suggested sense about as a fishing trip!

There is line for communication and flooding. And to have lunch can be on those forums, where this is routine. Ask question about feeder, and soils in late, who likes, any girls :(

Itself, with occasional Vasili as something not delicately . Ah have us here all-??? not the third reich, very respect yours pursuit discipline, let-God everyone Forum such a. But all same all we people emotional, simply someone can this in itself keep, and someone there is no.

Zhargonnye and slengovye expression, on my view, not such a great and a big problem compared with avowedly it with a posts. Posts Vsevolod Ivanovich, essentially, were constructive and more informative. Very hope, that he will return.

I honestly I confess, that himself sometimes write name brands on Russian, when'm in a hurry, and know that you posting their, for that you very thankful.

But all same this forum living, and his the main dignity is that here% the ratio the production much higher relatively number of "dumb sracha." And life Forum support precisely different people, different on style, experience, motivation and language expressiveness.

In this situation a good the moderator, this as good coaches, his task not rig every player under his vision of game, and to consider in every player his style and strong hand and give opportunity disclose and increase the their within the single s gaming concept of.

+3

ZooM wrote:

Nu have us here all-??? not the third reich, very respect yours pursuit discipline, let-God everyone Forum such a. But all same all we people emotional, simply someone can this in itself keep, and someone there is no.

Seryoga ah here is tell me, seeing, that within very large time (gender year accurately) fundamentally out of action moderator to do, what initially understandable that not embraced this respect moreover that made the moderator for development this Forum?

I man patient, but around the there is limit, the more I never papered over, for what was created this forum. Not need to me try to break collective opinion, I better I will close forum, than do on concessions :mad:

Continue communicate about as it catching :flag:

All Hi! :flag:

Yes you have here all those same problems :rofl: Just as in is whole joke "as city has changed, and people all those same" :rofl:

Vsevolod use keyboard, from-for some stuff. What the routine you a respected the moderator-administrator.

Man with first days education Forum, 150 respect, 1060 messages, incidentally, more only have Romeo. If perishing such people banyat, what here simple a mortal to do?

Who the next?

Okay, do I perhaps :D Anyone reflecting Hi, good strikes in there :flag:

oleg wrote:

Vsevolod use keyboard, from-for some stuff.

There is no, his not use keyboard - he himself is gone. Very, it is a pity after all man explanatory explains their thought, yes and posts were tolkovymi. Can, will return? :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

Since this days on Forum facto zone free-communication. Write, that want and in what anywhere form, shifting away will only matt and glaring abused. Forward and with songs.

Romeo wrote:

Ubeditelnaya request to anonymously Dood in their consternation to call things their names and stop instead words "fish" use slang expression of "ryboid."

Otherwise all posts with viewing this neliteraturnogo words will simply shifting away.

Before occasional Vasili you Roma need apologize.

+3

IgoreK wrote:

A occasional Vasili you Roma need apologize.

Javadxan already aaao. All its feet knockin 'down :whistle:

Read through forum, drew attention :dontknow:, sryvaemsya something roughly every Spring and each autumn - depression replaced seasons that whether? Can easier simply in this time only to read? :whistle:

P.S. :mybb: all until until winters :surprise:

bigs organs is kujannot for that.

I deleted your post with gratitude from thematic themes. Simply in case themes nothing except Nitty Gritty not remains! If like it or someone thank, of food in this topic or simply through personal messages!

Boev wrote:

No, his not use keyboard - he himself is gone. Very, it is a pity after all man explanatory explains their thought, yes and posts were tolkovymi. Can, will return?

Such cases there is on many forums. Scenarios departure virtually same assessment. In basis of standoff "the moderator - a participant."

+1

Nikolaich wrote:

Nu that here do you say? Ham our the moderator. Prostine his, people good!

This only your opinion. Convincing request not forgive, in forgiveness not I need :flag: :playful:

Ah it God! Was grifted here travesty of the!

Such impression, that lengthen leashes are brain drain lack, and find common language after "golden wedding" not is obtained! The second youth?

Yes, Roma, 10kW household fuel you bag for :canthearyou:

Was the most informative forum, and now not know that will :dontknow: get yourself out of, until not late.

Yes not will he nothing left holding. This his style behavior. You after all know not one forum, where he themselves above led, and somewhere his asked, somewhere have blocked out, and somewhere not without his participation forum farewells.

And here he tsar whom wants Survives, whom wants stymies. Very a pity. Periodically pochityval guest this resource and saw happening, but in this time, on-my, very perishing a strong exacerbation autumn. And forum was a good and participants permanent. Still times very a pity!

P.S. Cockroaches not is disturbing to, yes? And in anybody?!

So, men! Roma!

Let us so, Wladyslaw Ivanivich, mercy of ask ago, from behalf of participants Forum, Rum, to apologize not necessarily, because as everyone there is always their reasons and its grains truth. Let us in primarily men, and do let us respectively, simply tear down this Jizzed-on debate with Forum, and let us further essentially communicate and on beloved themes.

And, in avoiding such excesses, Rum, vyvesi their wishes to stylistics applying information and learned posts in separate topic. Can be even turn off comments in it, to this was as but become rule.

+2

Romeo wrote:

Your freedom begins there, where ends freedom another person (posts)

But as understand, that already ended Vasha freedom. Simply forum likes participants, and uncertainty in rules disquieting by the early communication. :tomato:

wrote:

as understand, that already ended Vasha freedom. Simply forum likes participants, and uncertainty in rules disquieting by the early communication.

Ctilistika applying information on Forum

I this there and have read. So asked you its question. Your freedom is not confined to on your Forum nothing?

Simply I in any something moments your understanding of fidera disagree. If I this here aloud on pages Forum me threatens to this ban (viceroy)? If even after debates and you and I always be stand firmly on their positions not will serve as whether this for dissonance in my relations with moderator and ensued threats possible block?

Why his on, yes simply on fact we indeed live any part of life and in Internet, when discussing moments and questions their hobbies. And if your thought and the wasted energy can be in moment killed actions someone on own gaining managerial skills, then this, you should agree, at least, notorious.

P.S. Thus with not wrote since the visits literary mug.

Last edited by (Oct 24 2009 12:51:56)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » All, Anyone reflecting, Anyone reflecting!