All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » All, Anyone reflecting, Anyone reflecting!

All, Anyone reflecting, Anyone reflecting!

Posts 631 to 660 of 1000

Romeo wrote:

Warning anonymously Nikolaich.

Such a sense of, that this was written under a decent little buzzy.

Errori that horning. I, too,, the case, posts under little buzzy write, but you Roman, perfectly their moderiruete, and for this I you very thankful. Think, Nikolaich,, too, thankful for removing office. I his read.

On fact, Nikolaich ask the question quite in another platforms, and his could offense, and apparently grazed, that all inverted with legs on head (likely not willfully).

Bond, I congratulate with... Happy Birthday!

Last edited by TUR (Nov 25 2009 01:16:44)

+1

Nikolaich wrote:

Again 25!

"Honor TO HUMAN - to back off, OT squabbles, A anyone stupid zadoren" (BIBLIЯ).

Doc's.

Last edited by shkatula (Nov 25 2009 07:55:56)

So Nikolaich and shkatula it is time would "keenest Finnish guys" draw comfort from :flag:

Continue debate in framed paths meta themes not shifting to personality - had any :hobo:

Bond! Sound global responses Vityaz!

With Day Alekseei! :flag:

With Day Alekseei, Viktor! Health, luck!

Bond, with Day Alekseei! :flag:
Mailitis and my greetings! :flag:

Viktor, with... Happy Birthday! 'm gonna join you to the cheers for! Kind regards, that can be wish!

Bond, with Day Alekseei! :flag:

With day rodeniya, Bond! Just the most good!

Pleased congratulate VINNIChANINA with happy OF BIRTH! Wish, to South Bug izobiloval starvation fish tank! :jumping:

Thank you for congratulations, dear comrades,! :) Pretty touched for! :flirt:

Men! With Day Ukraїnskoї army you! :flag:

Алекс wrote:

Men! With Day Ukraїnskoї army you!

And that several boesposobnykh (conditional support) divisions can be considered army?

Romeo wrote:

A that several boesposobnykh (conditional support) divisions can be considered army?

Oops, Roma this separate theme. Not our army in this is to blame, they only hostage current situation.

Personally I, was, "awarded honor" year and a half shaking its footcloths, because believe, that people congratulate need.

Алекс wrote:

zhyttja, Roma this separate theme. Not our army in this is to blame, they only hostage current situation.

Of course need congratulate! With holiday! :flag:

Individual greetings am asking hosted the to hand Max :cool: Max in these heavy times - "winds a footcloths" :rofl: Max with holiday! :cool:

Nikolaich wrote:

A I officer service rules in National Guard Ukraine.

With steeply perhaps, I modicum in Ukraїnskoї not served, but nevertheless stand in solidarity with those who all same found in itself courage, To anyone pertaining to Ukraїnskoї Army with holiday!

Flatly I congratulate his nesmennogo running mate, Vitali's page (Feederal’s organs is 74) with... Happy Birthday! :cool: :flag:

From the entire souls wish lifetime of sound health, family prosperity, still big strikes in there and new victories :flag:

Just year! :flag:

Ah Vitalya, just-just :flag:

I congratulate for fisherman,
Let and Sea, and river,
Respect for fisherman,
To on the table lot more imaginations,
To not they go wild smiles,
To all be loved tone,
And luck not she passed her.

Vitalik (Feederal’s organs is 74) with Day Alekseei!

Vitaly, with... Happy Birthday! 'm gonna join you to all the cheers for, correct still: Optimism, successes in business, stability,, prosperity, to close you brought a joy and still times KREPKOGO pieces.

Vitalik! With... Happy Birthday! Successes you in personal life, work and sport! Whether well!

With Day Alekseei!

Health, helping and material prosperity! Work in joy! And many memorable positive of emotions in life!

With... Happy Birthday! Successes and joy wish! :cool:

Vitaly happy birthday, mate.! Health above all, successes in affairs and personal life.

One of SAMYKh creative forums :cool:, of the world, experience battles fiderista :flag: and simply normal the kid :yep: be in a page - Since happy Howling]! :mybb:

Vitalka! I congratulate from the entire souls! Prosperity in business, big and small fish on fishing! :cool:

Vitaly, with Day Alekseei! :flag:

And from me Mailitis greetings!

Preogromneyshee ALL thank you, for such warm words.

From companies FishDream and from themselves personally I congratulate better Ukrainian director! Health and Good luck on backdrop of material prosperity!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » All, Anyone reflecting, Anyone reflecting!