All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » All, Anyone reflecting, Anyone reflecting!

All, Anyone reflecting, Anyone reflecting!

Posts 691 to 720 of 1000

With Merry Christmas dominical! Heat and peace you and your close!

+1

All with Merry Christmas dominical!

+1

With Merry Christmas dominical!

+1

With Merry Christmas dominical, s “! Just the most bountiful you, your spoken native and close! :flag:

Alexander (Soar) with... Happy Birthday! :flag:

Health you large, luck on life and material stability for successful implementation your hobbies!

P.S. Personal thank you for information on management through once a shops! ;)

'm gonna join you! Health large, strikes in there huge, good sentiments and luck in affairs!

+1

Alex! With... Happy Birthday! Let in family all will well, let fishing give lot more positive of emotions, let work will in joy!

+1

Alex, happiness, joy, health! :cool: :)

+1

Thank you large, colleagues, very pleased! 8-)

Alex, with, Estonia Wireless HSIA! Health, successes, decent strikes in there! :flag:

+1

Alex, with Day Alekseei!

+1

Alex, with a day to Birthday!

+1

Blagodastvuyu s “, thank you!

The first soon, for friends, for successes and welfare! :love:

Alex
With dnyukhoy!
Of food sheets, have You is obtained. :cool:

+1

Alex! With, Estonia Alekseei! Fishing luck and ACTION spoils!

+1

Alex! With, Estonia Birthday! :flag: :jumping:

+1

Alex
Priymi and my greetings.
With happy OF BIRTH! :flag:

+1

On days d in Kyiv. Can who from local tell pollsters me what fishing shops are in district station subway "Khreschatik"?

Itself, on Lesia Ukrainka is Music "-house ", ah I truth not can say that this bluntly subway Khreshchatyk of course :)))
Also advise to visit Music "dive" on Rusanovke and Music "Sport it" on the street Zhilyanskaya.

ZooM wrote:

Rum, on Lesia Ukrainka is Music "-house ", ah I truth not can say that this bluntly subway Khreshchatyk of course :)))
Also advise to visit Music "dive" on Rusanovke and Music "Sport it" on the street Zhilyanskaya.

Ah I in principle on Affairs d in Kyiv, but hours 2-3 time will free, here is and think something buy, until himself not know that :crazyfun: one as drift me and buy Preston Dutch Master for of blasting! :playful:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 13 2010 14:55:24)

Itself, if you stream twist flops buy Preston, it will be super :) :cool:

ZooM wrote:

Rum, if you stream twist flops buy Preston, it will be super :)

'll take a look how many will remain time and what will weather conditions (now this matters) :crazyfun:

There is there some fishing-Safaris Music, if am not mistaken Khreshchatyk, 32. I there not was, but judging by accounts, wastes time.

If indeed 'hochet'sya protaschitsya on glamuru, then unambiguously Music "dive", Rusanovskaya Quay, 12. The station subway Levoberezhnaya, the fourth the station from Khreschatik.

Vitalya (Vitaly)! With day birth!
Zdrovya, money and love! Ah and of course successful fishing trips! :flag:

And still you personally and all forums - Since old Happy New year! :cool:
Seem- veem- posevaem, fish prikormkoy growing crops! :rofl:

'm gonna join you! Health and luck! Forces for struggle for instructed justice!

Vitalya! With... Happy Birthday!

Vitalya (Vitaly)! With a day to Birthday you!

Vitalya (Vitaly)! 'll second that in the the cheers for! :flag:

Vitaly with... Happy Birthday! Successes in favorite fact ah and of course health! :flag:

Guys, all thank you for greetings!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » All, Anyone reflecting, Anyone reflecting!