All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » All, Anyone reflecting, Anyone reflecting!

All, Anyone reflecting, Anyone reflecting!

Posts 901 to 930 of 1000

shkatula wrote:

A can they such become in the process.

. Moderation :D

Alexey! Mailitis congratulations, poor, poor chap! :flag: Thadd: I'm kidding of course! :crazy: Wu the most two! Perhaps because

shkatula wrote:

stiff, that girls are born have very of kind people!

+1

Let happiness lasts day and night
And every a moment,!
Is growing beautiful scientists daughter,
Family on a sight for sore eyes!

Let together with sun comes
And more often smiles!
Let God health it gives,
All in life is obtained!

With humor., Vasilich! (Happy Pope two, already adults, daughters is)

+1

Lech, 're a brick! I congratulate! :flag:

+1

Romeo wrote:

are regulation already on "two wardrobe work" :rofl:

Itself Simano and Dotse, too,.

BADARDINOV
C happy OF BIRTH! :flag:
Human and creative successes! :flag:

+1

Health, prosperity and popadayuschikh return in "sport."

+1

With dnyukhoy Roman! And all goods.

+1

With day birth Roman, health you.

+1

Silent wrote:

charged, prosperity and popadayuschikh return in "sport."

some of the to the cheers for!

+1

shkatula wrote:

Chelovecheskikh and creative successes!

Oops! Thank you huge! Thought on muss to a minimum will have hosted and and here noticed :flag:

Guys! Thank you you!
Truth so heavily me helped. Until now owes you but as on after execution the all and reward not know :huh:

For greetings with, Estonia birth a separate and so much thank you! Luck you semes and spoils! (With good a few snapshots of and T.P.S. reports on this site) Bas?arma you thankful!

Itself, with Alekseei day you! Whether well and been happy!

+1

Roma! With, Estonia Alekseei! Health you yes lot more, to you returned in build as can be faster! Successes all with your undertakings and happiness those people who you are close! :cool:

+1

Roma, with Day birth! Health and luck!

+1

Novel! With, Estonia birthday to! Health and luck around the! :flag:

+1

Thank you! Truth so pleased!
Here is DR celebrate only not dozolenno :crazy: And if guys will visit so all for traffic. 37 years already 8th and celebrate will have as in kindergarten instructor. Cake, lemonade, tea and sweets :crazyfun: otah!
Thank you you even times!

PySy. Gratitude all not put. 10 times in clock only can be, written. Who Needs lacked or not ?????, beware. Thankful from souls! For your greetings :flag:

Last edited by (Jul 14 2010 17:58:29)

Ah, wool Romanee, happy birthday, mate.! ;)
- Good morning of reinforced concrete, of course, and courage in the fight ? appear to be! :crazyfun:
Catch it, learn, argue, prove, compete! Go for it! :flag:

Roma, with Day birth!
Whether well!

Roma, with Day Alekseei! :flag:

Thank you guys!
Will give God in next year on for competitions somewhere and don't we together! More often would flock yes a competitive experience . But understand, financial side sometimes simply increasingly taints. But anything! - Tej, I one that modicum here can be revere pro experience colleagues, and me so modicum get out, see derzhitsya. But here is despite. Against curiously like prohibitions doctors, modicum morning conduct on Bank. 've been yearning even, pass, strongly on this like would so podnadoevshemu opportunities. ;)

Roma. With Dnem Varenya!
Health, health and still times health.
Else will come the very.

VIVA wrote:

Roma, with Dnem birth!
Whether well!

Prisoedinyas! :flag:

Get well soon to dispose, terminally and irremediably - jersey Champion and holder (possible medicine Winners') you await not-rather! :cool:

BADARDINOV
Romka with dnyukhoy you!

Gepard
Leshka Mailitis and my greetings! Modicum you and brakodel, but all same a new life this always miracle, and in this time you to him contributed! ;) charged with your girls and love!

+2

I congratulate with Daytime Alekseei Anton aka toch! Let in your life will many luck, fishing happiness, victories over trophies, and also creative success!
Also you Sea health and all goods!

Anton, posts "dnyukhoy" you! :flag:

Feederal_74 wrote:

toch, posts "dnyukhoy" you! :flag:

'm gonna join you! Waiting for pregnant reports! :flag:

Toch, posts, Estonia birthday to! :flag:

'm gonna join you to the cheers for! Successes, gains, good fishing trips and spoils! :flag:

Anton. I congratulate. Big you successes in your efforts.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » All, Anyone reflecting, Anyone reflecting!