All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » All, Anyone reflecting, Anyone reflecting!

All, Anyone reflecting, Anyone reflecting!

Posts 121 to 150 of 1000

Pasibki for greetings! :)

+1

I congratulate Since... Happy Birthday imeninnikov Igor (TIMOKhA) with 31 you year life, and on (Cherep) with 24-x Years.

The heading happily, long and fun, take from life all (only, its :D) and live life so to your grandchildren you were proud of. Still times, Kryvy Rih, Good luck, Have a nice day, strikes in there and all, all, just! :flag:

Igor (TIMOKhA) and on (Cherep) - congratulations with... Happy Birthday, importantly health and luck around the!

Roma (Romeo) I congratulate with the participation in Championship Ukraine on fideru! :cool: The main thing not place, importantly participation :flag: A Hua experience such competition will and seats. Waiting for podrobneyshego the report :writing:

Hi,! Ah as always on weekend convey of CA warning! Modicum with work leave Gone Fishin '(.

Roma not sweat it and less listen radio: http://www.gismeteo.ua/towns/34519.htm :)

Doker 'a - with Dnem Birthday! Lot more a captured fish and smaller in a bay leaf!

'm gonna join you! Health, luck and but old fishermens happiness!

Doker, Since Day Alekseei! Gargantuan you health, gratis and longevity and but old fishermens happiness! :flag:

With Dnem Alekseei! Health, luck and just the best! :cool:

Oleg (TS), with age Christ! Just you! :flag:

Last edited by bond (Oct 5 2008 16:14:43)

Oleg! I congratulate you with Day Alekseei! :flag:

Wish even more distant zabrosov with more heavy kormushkami, to fish them even more spoils! :jumping:

Huge thank you for greetings! Pleased be with you! Many good fishermen, but little those who capable from souls will share their knowledge. And they here!

+1

Namesake, Since... Happy Birthday you! Errori that too little, too late, simply long on Forum not was, but better late.

Oleg(TS) wrote:

little those who capable from souls will share their knowledge. And they here!

And here is in this you rights. Himself here learned much.

Still times Since Day Varenya :flag:

'm gonna join you to the cheers for! Health!

Oops! Olezhek forgive who was careless :blush:, with... Happy Birthday!

Wish:

1. Health!
2. Excellent fishing trips!
3. And to in life all resisted say the, talk and pleased! :cool:

Andrei - Greater - with 40-Years! :flag:

Wish live so much years, how many I have the upper pressure! :cool: And lot more activity on Forum - 3 messages - clearly not enough! :D

Dood wrote:

Andrei - Greater - with 40-Years!

'm gonna join you to the cheers for!

Ur! Us 100! :cool:, and hope this forum not only forum communication athletes and "Loonyland" (in good understanding of this words) fishermen and training beautiful way industrialized fishing fish, but and training strong quality toward environmental nature.

Let-God Forum to live and evolve further! All I congratulate! :flag:

wrote:

URA! Us 100!

Ur - support! :flag: At waiting lists - 200 theme and 4,000 message! :cool:

Us the a hundred (all on "a hundred"?), but as same 13? :D

Bekboev need as something encourage? But quite he except inductors nothing not told. :dontknow:

Dood wrote:

At waiting lists - 200 theme and 4,000 message!

Now will begin a competition on 200-rooty subject o.o. I think, need this honor to cede Romeo :flag:

Last edited by bond (Oct 21 2008 19:13:18)

wrote:

URA! Us 100!

Importantly not number of, and the quality of :flag:

bond wrote:

But quite he except inductors nothing not told.

This Lanterns Andrei :flag: Team "Kolorit" from Mariupol :) efforts moreover that the most a major fish caught so still and the hundredth forumchaninom became :cool:

http://s49.radikal.ru/i124/0810/dc/aa6732432fa5.jpg

Romeo wrote:

This is Lanterns Andrei. Team "Kolorit" from Mariupol. Little moreover that the most a major fish caught so still and the hundredth forumchaninom became.

1. Here is and learned "a ghastly secret." Congratulations to Andrei in as a 100 th stakeholder Forum! :flag:

2. The next message have Romeo - 1,000s! :cool: Getting ready to add a!

Romeo :cool: I congratulate! 1,000 yours message on our Forum and most of them raise our prowess, that in sight in respect for you + 75 :flag: So keep - let us evolve together :tomato:

Indeed thank you you :cool: In respect themselves Id say - even for one season progress in feeder on face :whistle:

Last edited by (Oct 22 2008 17:31:59)

I congratulate Romeo posts 1,000 st tweet! :flag: (on today every 4s message on Forum from Romeo) :cool:

Thank you for greetings :flag: :)

Captain to Andrey - Flint - our greetings with... Happy Birthday! :flag:

With Day Alekseei! Health and luck in all efforts and sequels! :flag:

Sergei (utro) with Dnem Birthday! :flag: neissyakaemykh strikes in there, with each time, all big and big! :cool:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » All, Anyone reflecting, Anyone reflecting!