All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Busy briefing from Tancor.

Busy briefing from Tancor.

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

Finally after three-week hiatus managed to escape Gone Fishin '(. Had gone on the evening together with father on liberal scattering possessing plans a bit rest and to go Gone Fishin '(on the morning, but after a short hotbed sharply changed plan and immediately's rushed on Donets. Favorite place was freely.
http://uploads.ru/t/8/W/Y/8WYSF.jpg
Real nice and slow, naslozhdayas nature, prepared the workplace. On the evening decided not harvest, and simply enjoying spring warmer and get back a little feed the fish in place industrialized fishing.
http://uploads.ru/t/i/R/s/iRspK.jpg
With prikormkoy strongly not wore. Kapr Mixa + bream + syrup Brasem (increasingly from FishDream). In as a the aft faction used moldy worm, on which imagined harvest.
Copiously zakormiv place industrialized fishing a bit went to dinner and traveled you get enough sleep in the hope, that morning fishing will interesting and produktivoy. Our hopes have been realized. Enleve began to in 3-00. Roughly through thirty minutes followed confident poklyovka and the first Crucian in sadke. Sea Bass ever responds actively, but with small pure intuition. In the course experimentation with hooks and nozzles it turned out, that Crucian not wants to borrow property bait. So in Ama today was Trigger F-22 Gamakatsu # 14 with nasazhennymi on him three maggots in. In patrons between a fat suit meets Undercover has ever managed force peck an on sandwich moldy worm with squiggly squid maneuver.
Ended harvest and began to gather in 9 hours morning. But even so brief fishing has brought mass of personally.
http://uploads.ru/t/p/A/e/pAeSd.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/4/U/D/4UDVp.jpg
Ah and the most pleasant procedure after fishing.
http://uploads.ru/t/Z/f/M/ZfM6n.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/i/Q/j/iQjdb.jpg

+13

Ekhkhkhkhkhkh. Get enough of the impossible on SUCH karasey!)

Danser wrote:

Ekhkhkhkhkhkh. Get enough of the impossible on SUCH karasey!)

And what pleasure interest in running with such, hopefully hung, men. Poklyovki - give feeder. On vyvazhivanii real fighter. The first time enjoyed fidergamom. Did patch within 10cm. Between River Kymi and a leash around. Very exasperated. Implementation many run, process vyvazhivaniya very soft, a delicate and in, too, time a believer. Chance on social have imaginations no. :)

Tancor wrote:

A what pleasure interest in running with such, hopefully hung, men.

I of course wildly errori, but about what struggle created speech? Wasn that dog leashes but also 0.1 mm. :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

I of course wildly errori, but about what struggle created speech? Wasn that dog leashes but also 0.1 mm.

Romeo, I of course wildly errori before master this themes for "Flud" in his topic, but all depends not only from defence wakes up aggressivity, but and from rods up, too,. And why something me seems have human enough sensitive stick, on which this sea Bass, as vosmikilogrammovyy carp on Greys' e. :)

Vertex wrote:

Romeo, I of course wildly errori before master this themes for "Flud" in his topic, but all depends not only from the leash, but and from rods up, too,. And why something me seems have human enough sensitive stick, on which this Crucian, as vosmikilogrammovyy carp on Greys' e.

I this human know personally and know roughly conditions industrialized fishing. And on this River now as least khevik should was work :flag:

Dancer. And why you FD spray spewed? :crazyfun: At picture the first he on earth lying around. And sensasy importantly on platform are worth :crazyfun: A ah eieenu! Was those suckers?

Romeo wrote:

I of course wildly errori, but about what struggle created speech? Wasn that dog leashes but also 0.1 mm.

Roma, he some Krazy. Flies from hand in side as Sassanid, some of water vyprigivayut. For me, too, this was amazement, but pleasure even the. Dog leashes but also 0.12 SLR. :)

Vertex wrote:

Romeo, I of course wildly errori before master this themes for "Flud" in his topic, but all depends not only from the leash, but and from rods up, too,. And why something me seems have human enough sensitive stick, on which this Crucian, as vosmikilogrammovyy carp on Greys' e.

Romeo wrote:

I this human know personally and know roughly conditions industrialized fishing. And on this River now as least khevik should was work

Eiaee with BESTMASTER AX 3,66 until 100gr. In place industrialized fishing secondary for. There's gravy 50 g of, basis 6lb.

Romeo wrote:

Dancer. And why you FD spray spewed? On picture the first he on earth lying around. And sensasy importantly on platform are worth A ah eieenu! Was those suckers?

"This not FishDrim, and Corona" night crawlers. " Simply fell, 'm too bored raising was, not worked. Worked made of earth the worm from SENSAS. But on expense of bourgeois - importantly to has worked. On this moment burzhuyskaya products me suits more. :flag:

Tancor wrote:

some of water vyprigivayut.

Great-grandfather was trout :crazyfun:

And at all luganchanam bad luck that in Donce, fuck their there is Crucian. In our Donce, fuck only leschi, Yahzee, golavli and tolstoloby - an and a carp there is no. And river the one. o.O

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 23 2012 13:07:30)

Romeo wrote:

A at all luganchanam bad luck that in Donce, fuck their there is Crucian

An this spring very many. People on 20kg. For day catch. And most automate, that entire fish are home. That, with so many to do. :dontknow: The such a had forced in razreshonnom place different from poach for him?

And can be a bit to know about point industrialized fishing conceals and vast?

MAXIK wrote:

and can be a bit to know about point industrialized fishing conceals and vast?

Now try vibirat place with result the passage, camping on E. Border of blasting and contrary tide with depth until 2-'s meters. Well if there is what any obstacle downstream a bit higher seats industrialized fishing, which helps form move the reverse of of blasting. Such seats now veins in the course raising water there where there is a steep, it Bank. The border of blasting and obratki in such places is roughly in 10-15metrakh from Bank. Bottom, typically, drifting. :)

Tancor
As you did that maggot not climbs out with stonfovskikh pods? :blush:

Vovan wrote:

Tancor
As you did that maggot not climbs out with stonfovskikh pods? :blush:

He climbs out only then, when much humidity. Then account for turning a blind. And so mostly increasingly s'aII right. :)

+1

Ah and fever have us in Luhansk. Such impression, that now not the end of the April, and middle of the summer. So in weekend adopted decision to flee the cities on liberal scattering in shadow gardens, breathe Laurent air, for a holiday, ah and a bit swim fish in favorite place on Donce, fuck. Goal this fishing was bream, so and mixture of, too, was purely directed on the capture of a this fish. KarpMiks + bream + The syrup Brasem (from FishDrim) + discover their beneficial virtues.. Bream Blaster from browning. Do mixture of bears a. A bit pereuvlazhnyayu in the first zameshivanii and I allow to become impregnated on for 30 minutes. Then a slight douvlazhnenie, probivka through a sieve and mixture of is ready to the use of. In as a the aft faction added moldy worm and a bit, pre large tables, some dried bread and barley. Fish-sicles made its deal and podleschik densely has located on prikormochnom table. The main the bait was the salons well: Sandwich worm with nobody + dip Zemlyanoy the worm from Sensas. In patrons awesome sauce helped change jamborees with a sandwich on three clean moldy worm + dip from Traper Leszcz.
So as had forced mostly now deal with the in coastal zone 500m 12-14 meters, then I tried to maximally ease tackle. Place it BeastMaster in growth 3,36m until any seafood brunch., the main 6lb, tooling - nesimmetrichnaya noose associated from 0.22, Fliura, footnotes from fidergama 0,8mm, ceasing 0.12 and hook Hayabusa # 11 (on email to the Owner roughly # 16). Such a tackle allows use more easy weight feeders (oaught with 40gr the feeding trough), use more subtle dog leashes but also, that very it is important under it catching this careful fish and deliver to nor with than an unparalleled pleasure under vyvazhivanii of bream on during.
http://uploads.ru/t/H/T/9/HT9MP.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/v/2/9/v29il.jpg

So, fishing Commission itself and has brought mass of affirmative of emotions. Fotoryad breed - only outcome fishing. With look forward await the next foray on Donets.

Last edited by Tancor (May 1 2012 00:17:58)

+7

Tancor wrote:

Fotoryad breed

.. But sufficient! :cool:

Фдуч wrote:

Tancor wrote (and):

Fotoryad breed

.. But sufficient! :cool:

Thank you, Alexander) Mr.! :)

Ah you have an there is no and have us there of bream but an a fucking fortune and sazanchik there is but seats need to know, I here is contrary of bream want swim either seats I do not either there his KhZ!
P.S: Leschi krasavchegi

Last edited by ArChiK (May 2 2012 14:32:25)

ArChiK wrote:

Nu you have an there is no and have us there of bream but an a fucking fortune and sazanchik there is but seats need to know, I here is contrary of bream want swim either seats I do not either there his KhZ!
P.S: Leschi krasavchegi

Edited ArChiK (Today 13 :32: 25)

Have us Crucian already began spawning, and week ago. See The first post in this topic. And a carp there is, but this in mid-on May after competition will go for harvest. Necessarily will report about it catching the riverine sazanchika. :)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Busy briefing from Tancor.