All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Anniversary form of clothing for sittings fishing

Anniversary form of clothing for sittings fishing

Posts 1 to 30 of 62

Guys, becomes valid question that clothe on fishing on a hot sunny day.

I’d say immediately I outflts from clothing that --something from its conventional year-old wardrobes for many years, optimal outcome not reached and now want muster a good kit (perhaps with the signature) that would avoid solar burns from a long tenure on the sun.
Long "on the sun me virtually prohibited from doctors than, but I constantly tastes better ban, like would violate and further, but on opportunities minimize harm ultimate during tenure on the sun.

But old fishermen’s zagara- brush and neck and "muzzle faces" hardly manages avoid, but the rest of his "carcasses of" like would preserve from sun and in the same time strongly not zaparitsya.

There is whether now have known brands ready to decisions for people, whose skin very sensitive to sun and constantly obgoraet?
Am asking share now underway information. Perhaps who the served in heated countries and knows local prescriptions for clothing for heat.

Text or. For themselves spend my some concept of from linen shirts and spacious performance from the same material and, oh! One floppy hat on its head.

All responding on topic thank you

If there is money and their not pity, then best products brand Simms Show :cool:, I.M.H.O.,. This I, as man with VERY sensitive skin, I can on own he confirm. For summer I have:
On head - Kepka Simms Show Sunshield Hat
On hands - Hydrocarbons Simms Show SunGloves Seagrass
On body - RUBAShKA Simms Show Solarflex Shirt LS
Shoes (especially for stone dams are good) - Sandali fishing Simms Show Pursuit Sandal
For faces (under need) - this Simms Show SunClava Seagrass
Trousers from this brand, too, can be pick a without special problems.
So that with so showerbooth tan can only fingernails on the hands of :crazyfun:

Incidentally, this site official seller of products Simms Show on Ukraine - on reform. Site Simms Show they identifies a.

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 27 2012 13:25:37)

Thank you for frame a detailed the answer, I heard repeatedly about this brand. But that is the point all products which come across me in camping on Untangle, and on this site malomerny for me. Stuck dial until retailer to know about opportunities the Moscow caregiver size under Made to Order and together discover what system sizes they enjoy.

El Amigo wrote:

together discover what system sizes they enjoy

Have them "American" size:
http://www.simmsfishing.com/site/sizing … Chart.html

Thank you, I telephoned in Music, been with seller. On site not all as relevant is exemplified and there is big size. D study range of and perhaps that the for themselves'll order.

Last edited by El Amigo (Apr 27 2012 22:27:08)

duffy333 wrote:

for faces (under need) - this Simms Show SunClava Seagrass

This super! Everything else, as the me, secondary, and can be pick a cheaper.
Gloves off, wasn that, still can be add, the good theme, but hands be the are sunbathing in machine immediately.

I would took-creator, gloves off and straitjacket, but so in scrap these engage. If would who bought, and I would overpaid for anxiety.

http://uploads.ru/t/L/A/u/LAuwm.jpg
http://uploads.ru/i/L/A/u/LAuwm.jpg
I have long'm using these brand, especially exasperated wearing a baseball cap with "collar." Truth, storm on Artemovke killing its in water, but week ago've made up for loss of. In this year emerged clothing with antikomariynoy permanent. Enduring the until 70 washes.

Last edited by Silent (Apr 28 2012 09:56:38)

El Amigo wrote:

To themselves spend my some concept of from linen shirts and spacious performance from the same material and, oh! One floppy hat on its head.

Not bad option, 'll give you and budget. But if approached only modern means, then very ambitious rider need a from mikrofibry with long one cradle and dark i.e. kozyrka, shirt with UF instead protection of and such same trousers, this all there is in assortment Simms Show. But Sims hotel, alternativu can be find have other firms in including Kabelas, as option works well usual subtle thermal underwear with long sleeves in light tones jointly with Baffom. For protection faces and neck best suited Buff from number of Summer options, this parent robe from breathable very easy tissue, which can be wear in 5-6 fringes options. From moreover that has tried Buff the most is quite universal, balaclava extremely not convenient summer. On Bafu revere and find can be here
http://buffstore.eu/
http://www.buff.com.ua/
http://ex.com.ua/catalog/bandanas/

http://s019.radikal.ru/i617/1204/a2/39a450f066bat.jpg

http://s004.radikal.ru/i205/1204/86/82b1794a6d9et.jpg

Last edited by Топор (Apr 28 2012 10:16:32)

+1

Pick a can be and mikrofibru and HB and that anywhere, now for money - all that like it or. But I cannot sit clad on eyes. Use panama or back a straw hat (- fears moisture) with broad fields, T-shirt-raglan, 're jorts + beach umbrella over, either't seek shadow. In any case shadow free design just. In it the entire're hiding. And the all Harbor Bridge then looking on red swathe of on neck and the hands of, and case and on other parts of bodies :mad: :D :shine:

Me would Your problems :D independence whether, love warmly. After + 35 only to live'm :cool: nu, hardwired-- on the sun-lens, and on muzzle faces constantly lens remain :jumping:

+1

I have on anybody hair, ah say so, little. After caps, head’t share on two publications than half. So'm using visit. Likes Columbia.

Кафоля wrote:

“I don’t would Your problems independence whether, love warmly

I accurately such. With Balaklavoj in heat-better perishing in untakh :crazyfun:
My option-flip-flops (or barefoot), shorts with pile pockets, shirt or’fishing waistcoat on classic body, lens necessarily, baseball cap (love black, although feel hot and from sweat fading).

Last edited by майк (Apr 29 2012 14:56:38)

I today a host day (with 5 morning to 8 the evening) in his goes on fishing was - is famously rested. Mike, believe me, modern materials’re producing such, that to imagine even difficult. Well, when skin likes the sun. And if there is no? If after fishing temperatures and Red as cancer? Perishing better one times buy the right things and they would relieve life to stay.

duffy333 wrote:

skin likes the sun.

Precisely so. On avatarke of the site after 10 days fishing on Dnistrovsky created virtually ran off and got.

Envy :( I'm burning up in moment.

Razdrakonili me Simmsom. Start with Cappie :-)

On Donfishe comrade as times sells precisely caps,.

Only under it either Balaclava, either Buff, about which Andrei the Axe wrote - they well a neck and the lower part of faces defend. I Buff, too, itself bought :) but through him breathe not very. This in this terms of better. But Buff mnunofunktsionalnoe. And colors-patterns he has different :flirt:

http://shop.extour.com.ua/goods?goods_id=240
Already third year'm using and in spininge and in feeder!
More cozy, quality option hard find,

Last edited by agent_asd (Apr 30 2012 13:05:49)

Tell as can be purchase demonstrated-creator with transshipment in Belarus

duffy333 wrote:

Only under it either Balaclava, either Buff, about which Andrei the Axe wrote - they well a neck and the lower part of faces defend. I Buff, too, itself bought :) but through him breathe not very. This in this terms of better. But Buff mnunofunktsionalnoe. And colors-patterns he has different :flirt:

Signature author

Better bad day on fishing, than a good at work.

run for my from mosquitoes Arab man’s dress (shemag, he same arafatka) here is photo http://s8.uploads.ru/t/95BWH.jpgBreathe normally)) protects together and a neck) the price issue about 70 UAH)

Last edited by blekmor1 (Jan 28 2014 21:39:29)

I have problems with the dress there is no - enleve at night. Need not to duck from sun and work over reflexes of not account for - children at night sleep.

Ростислав wrote:

s “I understand that not season! But as the saying goes, um, prep the sleighs summer! I honored articles and about zontakh and about of advisers!
Nuzhin your (a practical) advice on struggle with heat and overheating problem on year-old a fishing trip! To not write in different themes - decided to create a new - if such a there is? Napravte!
Who what clothes uses??
That on schet umbrellas? On how many I understood under them even worse!
Or better to combine a small umbrella over for heads and clothe what the clothes (straitjacket-T-shirt)?

What temperatures interested in? If 50 - a cotton bathrobe and a turban on head (films pro desert watched same?) If below, then flax on all body, on a pinch, net cotton. Parent robe necessarily, but not wetting the his nor under what scenario (otherwise sunny blow .Iran). Clothing must be free, that would produvatsya (evaporation sweat - natural cooling, dog, for example, for this language insists on sticking her). Umbrella over and camping on D. Deal not surplus, but strictly voluntary on convenience and camping on D. Large attention in heat pay humidity air.

For better tolerability heat, can be on couple of years to move Bohemia in country with very the climate engineering. Pereaklimatizatsiya however. :D

+1

Other products companies Simms Show http://www.simmsfishing.com/
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/fAtV3.jpg

Last edited by CVI (Nov 12 2014 10:04:14)

Get him to say something enjoy the umbrella for in heat, with krselom
Generally instead fishing you all time his perestraivaesh "under the sun"
The nerve more than good
After three attempts to - decided to that umbrella over this exclusively insurance from rain :)
Text or But hide out in his the shadows with stifling heat very pleased.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Pereaklimatizatsiya however.

Than more under air conditioning, the worse've been postdating your heat 8-)

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Какая температура интересует? Если 50 - ватный халат и тюрбан на голову (фильмы про пустыню смотрел же?)

смех -смехом -))) но в этом году у нас наверно месяц такая жара днем стаяла!

CVI wrote:

Посмотри продукцию компании Simms

вот и я думаю надо что то типа такого ! + головной убор из этой серии! вы не знаете есть в Киеве их продукция?

Plotnik wrote:

Вообщем вместо рыбалки ты все время его перестраиваешь "под солнце"
Нервов больше чем пользы

вот и я думаю может что то типа миловского взять =чисто для головы!

наверно надо у Сергея (дафи)спросить он помоему тоже плохо жару переносит!!

Last edited by Ростислав (Nov 12 2014 10:51:18)

Ростислав wrote:

laughable -smekhom) but in this year have us Perhaps month such a fever day've been standing out!

No laughter. This reality, reiterated for centuries vital practice different peoples. Himself one more time, too, so, you haven summer in telogreechke, accounted for.

Ростислав wrote:

Nuzhin your (a practical) advice on struggle with heat and overheating problem on year-old a fishing trip!

'm using thermal underwear they and Craft (have wife) - they have with long one by fork. Specifically for heat developed - prevents athletes and cyclists summer use. On the upper hand nothing not wear my wartime. Plus gloves off without fingers, from any something "construction" circumcised. Ah and token very ambitious rider, desirable with protection of neck and umbrella over if at all under open sun.

P. S. Vital because-chi not always is written with both the "and" :)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Anniversary form of clothing for sittings fishing