All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Video from first faces +

Posts 1 to 30 of 168

Bountiful time days respected feeder-rybatsyugi.

Long know. I'm looking to this devaysu and here is decided to learn his on discussion.
Many of you gets caught decent a fish and are experiencing under this real experiences which then try to with uneven success reflect in reports glass of photos inclusions as with hand. Without such photo report most often goes dull, and if the author not possesses writer's talent little whom seems interested.

But, opportunity complement report video lifted themselves fisherman during sweep (martial arts), vyvazhivaniya and deterring trembling hands caught up trophy was would very spectacular and blasting atmosphere the and fishing, and most away. For this there is special devices type such a:

http://hdworld.dp.ua/product/ContourGPS/ContourGPS_1_325x200.jpg

http://hdworld.dp.ua/Contour.html

Fess up, who enjoyed or has similar it in personal arsenal?

There is until not clear plans to acquisition such, on model until not completes his turn. D glad negotiable pitfalls this on my view useful accessory,.

Last edited by El Amigo (Apr 28 2012 15:35:44)

Crap for kopipast, but so and put it into without transition

Only with-resolution 10. V.O. camera Contour System Groovy Server Pages in dependence from preset, is capable sack video in one of 4-'s formats. From size HD (1280x720) until of the highest Full HD (1920x1080);

Built-in GPS sink for. Contour System GPS video camera a new generation, which not only can capture the most bright moments on video, but thanks to the built in GPS module, list their a, and in further under viewing videos, show on a map place of filming and even show route, on which you however. And even, shows the speed your movement!;

Widescreen lens. Camera has lens with broad angle reviews of the. Under witnessed in format Full HD a corner reviews of the accounts for 110 , and under filming of with smaller permits he equals 135 . Thus, in frame will constitute much Square, thereby creating superb capacities as an operator jobs;

Function camera. Camera ContourGPS except video, can to do bright and high-quality photos. In regime camera, she makes take pictures automatically, through certain gaps time. You enough one times include its and all. More you not will require during movement to transfer attention on cell she will photographed without your participation! You in advance needs align cell, through what gaps camera will do photos. Are available six meanings through every second, through 2 sec., 5 sec, 10 sec, 30 or 60 seconds;

Record understanding sound. Thanks to the built in vysokochuvstvitelnomu colleagues on, camera recording and breath, under big liquid molecules is obtained an excellent effect! Except this, you can leave their comments and express their emotional admiration from underway;

Laser sights. For moreover that would regardless of way fastening camera watch horizontally in it solution.National rotation lens. And for order to rotating the lens to capture horizon have cameras there are laser sights, with the help which field lens in the right position can be for matter of of seconds;

Mini-size and a small weight. V.O. cameras series of Contour System on this moment are the most fretwork. Overall size cameras Contour System-CPS comprise just 95x58x34 mm. Except small sizes camera has and very a small weight 148 grams. Bluetooth (optionally).

Extreme camera Contour System GPS video camera, in which first time applied technology wireless transfer of data. Now you synchronize cameras with mobile devices, supporting the Bluetooth technology. Thus, video in real time can be will watch on a routine, working on platforms has called or the iphone;

Nutrition from batteries. Nutrition cameras is undertaken from interchangeable battery storage lithium-ion batteries. Time continuous work - until 3-'s hours! Time recharging 4 hours.

Original fastening elements. Elements fastening have cameras Contour System GPS developed thus, that establish cell can be on absolutely any the surface and elements equipment. In goes supplies includes basic the fasteners for fastening on helmet and on the ski mask. Additional the fasteners can be to purchase separately;

Dyuralevyy vlagozaschischennyy Corps. Camera Contour System GPS has very were instant metal Corps. Material dyural, which possesses big durability under a small weight;

A novel software. Software cameras developed thus, that would can be was synchronously and in shaped interactively inspect recorded video and to see on a map trails, on which you however, castles on skiing, engaging in a dirt bike race or splavlyayas on mountain rivers!

Technical characteristics

Matrix lens: 5 MP, CMOS;
A corner reviews of the: 110 and in regime 1080, 135 in regimes 720p / 960p;
Formats are video:

Full HD - 1080p = 1920x1080 it becomes too slow (16 :9), 30 cadres / second
Tall HD - 960p = 1280x960 it becomes too slow (4 :3), 30 cadres / second
Action HD - 720p = 1280x720 it becomes too slow (16 :9), 60 cadres / second
Original HD - 720p = 1280x720 it becomes too slow (16 :9), 30 cadres / second
Lossless video codec: H.264, (mov);
A microphone: Built-in, mono with an automatic advent understanding sound
Built-in GPS-sink for: Initial positioning with the help service AssistNow, accuracy + / - 10 meters. The frequency of digitization 1 Hz (record coordinates one times in second), 2 Hz (record coordinates 2 times in second);
Photo: Authorization 5 megapixels. Regimes emki: Photo every 1, 2, 5, 10, 30 and 60 seconds;
Type of maps memory: MicroSD (from 2 Gb until 32 Gb, class from 4);
Nutrition: City Rubaysk.Server lithium-found accumulator (time continuous work under full battery until 3 hours;
Material corps: Metals;
Connecting to the PC: USB 2.0 (transfer of data and charging batteries);
Bluetooth: Optionally;
Overall size: 95 x 58 x 3 4mm.
Weight: 150 gr.;
Software: Contour System Storyteller

Complectaion:

Videoamera Contour System GPS - 1 Tennessee
Fastening on the ski mask - 1 Tennessee
Fastening on helmet - 2 Tennessee
Akkumulyatonaya the - 1 Tennessee
Map memory microSD (2 Gb.) - 1 Tennessee
USB by - 1 Tennessee
Panoply e?u?ea on lens - 1 Tennessee
Leadership user - 1 Tennessee
Guarantee of: 12 months.

There is in world V.O.-cameras all recognized leader and legislator mod - brand a GoProCool! Very with steeply! But and iaaa?aai - and have them, and all the more have us:disappointed: So that toad me was strangling much. And long.
But there is on the planet Earth fabulous country Chin's, which not weekly newspaper 21st their goods and prices them :D So that and among V.O.-cameras there is their "ketayskie gopro" and name of them - legion. After research the internet and keep the reviews such cameras I bought itself product entitled "SJCAM SJ4000." Adjusted for his prices, staff the, and also-free laborers delivery this simply a gift. Truth commanded favorites sellers almost month, but never look a gift the horse his-free laborers s means of delivery in her teeth not look. So that took away only today on the morning with mails.
On YouTube rollers with intelligence such cameras lack. Consider as this camera in reality will show themselves.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 21 2014 14:26:46)

+3

Long am watching myself on these toys
On this moment alighted in choosing on AEE magicam S / V70
Judging by tests and accounts in online; it's quite not worse goupro, and on staff the even schooling

Have Comrade there is goupro, he exasperated, but he duck, have him their demands, him for example screen was set up and a remote control nor to what, and me useful, so same as and opportunity records understanding sound and access to nutrition not picking bird parts out from akvaboksa - have AEE this all there is in standard staff the

Ah and exactly the price.

I would itself and a GoPro already bought if not the next.
1. Short term work batteries.
2. The absence of nightlife emki.

There is and from Sony and tape. Have all their pros and cons.
As the me are needed the next parameters.
1. Time emki to 6 hours. This 5 hours this comp + small a pool of time adjusted for punching trawling and given that accumulator over time loses in time work until 30 percent. Or (with opportunity connectivity to external nutrition.
2. Minimum protection from water, i.e. from rain. Already traits with him with vodonepronitsaemostyu. Incidentally have GoPro in transported several loss breath.
3. Nightlife regime emki. I understand that there is nalobnyy light but in light, started this very it is important.
4. Desirable with opportunity use of micro pr until 128 gigabytes of. Regularly all 6 hours in... I got a full D.C. wiped out.
5. Ah and the price of course not insignificant.

John the Revelator / Lilianand why sack all 6 hours?
Me here is zainteresovali updated SJ4000 with WiFi. Its can be launch in the very moment that need to. For example under poklevke bonus. ????? only start pressing hard on screen was set up. And even better with subwoofer (but they have no remote on). But this same WiFi will vyzhirat grids. And vyzhiraet he with appetite.
And on the commercial with YouTube the with SJ4000 I like more than with a GoPro.
On footprint season need to something take. At all best have kamkorder + V.O..

3. Nightlife regime emki. I understand that there is nalobnyy light but in light, started this very it is important.

Here is with this kamkorder best tackles. :)

Rashid Pasha, I you on test its dam. Moreover not discarded, that for such money I have still and wi-fi version of will emerge. And there already and with Misc. Nutrition under stationary witnessed can be something "kolkhozit" - all ??? rip apart cell for 100 dollars this not for 400 :flirt:

duffy333 wrote:

Pasha, I you on test its dam.

Here is this thank you. I pick up volumes K card and I get out to you Gone Fishin '(footage literally minutes 15-20. This time with head ????? watch. Importantly the the :)

duffy333 wrote:

Also not discarded, that for such money I have still and wi-fi version of will emerge. And there already and with Misc. Nutrition under stationary witnessed can be something "kolkhozit" - all ??? rip apart cell for 100 dollars this not for 400

Here is 100%) She, like as, can work in regime recharging, as their dashcam. Means can be without problems its operate from external and not deconstructing.
Ah and spare batteries no one not revisit it. And the price on them 8 bucks (hard time delivering included). So that given that one batteries lack on 1.5 hours the + 1 the spare and higher rooftop time. (Ah this for me)

Have all clones SJ4000 there is one a kooka-dooka - breath ah simply that%%%% O. Need to borrow separately voice recorder lest any breath burn.

Here there is is dyad- have him often reviews all affordable cameras.
But for themselves until nothing not saw - wasn that on it for fun:

sudocvua wrote:

Wu all clones SJ4000 there is one a kooka-dooka - breath ah simply that%%%% O. Need to borrow separately voice recorder lest any breath burn.

Ah I heard pro problems with sound have SJ1000 and SJ5000. And with SJ4000 like as all s'aII right was in all tests. And here is connects whether to SJ4000 a microphone I and not remember :confused: But me this not very worries. I with sound better d burn on a camera. And curse words would still am carving) Nu all will check :)
I have near homes with the signature Music a GoPro. All Via watched? Here is I have accurately such same ffekt. Prices not give in Music enter)

I as something with a fool went on aliexpress, I merely action,. :crazy: %-) :O

Last edited by Malyshh (Oct 21 2014 16:30:33)

Malyshh wrote:

. And curse words would still am carving)

For me himself [kayf]in them =)

Yes forgot Dyadko very kakchestvenno makes the review and gives (expensive)links on orginaly where their can be buy.

Watched still the review JVC cameras with those same many new features but the price as that N.

Malyshh wrote:

John the Revelator / Lilian and why sack all 6 hours?

It should not distract. Had included and forgot.

Lilian wrote:

it should not distract. Had included and forgot.

Ah then option registrar with the outside nutrition. I even not know what will so much keep weapon.

Me doppitanie more worries in terms of submarine of filming - want some what beloved seats industrialized fishing in-style videos from the Moose from Scandinaviantry do. And here capacious accumulators optimism not inspires :disappointed:.

F-fuck.. Poor fish. Little moreover, sho you its choice, betcha still under this gathered cynically sack process on GoPro. :D :D : .

Iiaeia think sho you its only simply toxicity :D I already great that will if extra-khevikom tulnut on point such a cell :rolleyes:

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 21 2014 17:34:10)

Plant WiFi cell that would in direct live to see that with it is happening)

duffy333 wrote:

Can think sho you its only simply toxicity I already great that will if extra-khevikom tulnut on point such a cell

Recognized very became interestingly. Especially there where Thresh, :D

So this, guys, already, too, not novelty. The angles based so. Yanks such system often under supremacy on trollinge yuzayut.

In sense with zabrosom cameras pounder o.o.?

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 21 2014 17:53:55)

Javadxan see already on a GoPro 4! Under > zabrose)

duffy333 wrote:

In sense with zabrosom cameras pounder?

Edited duffy333 (Today 16 :53: 55)

Yes camera mounting your data (glides for) or otvodnym a leash around on a fishing line. Not remember, somewhere have Chinese curious to many such that perilous stuff found.

Ah for our needs for the right position on bottom need how you do it something plastinu- "utyazhelitel" under boxing stowed, - for shift center of gravity. Think extra-khevik test under 200 g, the cord in 40-50lb and use will have order :glasses:

duffy333 wrote:

Nu for our needs for the right position on bottom need how you do it something plastinu- "utyazhelitel" under boxing stowed, - for shift center of gravity. Think extra-khevik test under 200 g, cord in 40-50lb and use will have order

And next with bridge ukum truck need zafigarit, to on time emki issues not was at all :idea:

Here is something there is the extreme: http://na-kruchok.ru/podvodnaya-kamera-dlya-rybalki

+2

Have SJ4000 all settings exposed on "auto", the quality of records and authorization on the maximum - the commercial efficiently 8 :3 0 policies--and 1GB on card memory. I.e. with such raskladami cards on 32gb more than on 4 hours ?????. Only accumulators fringe need acquire.

Aquarium-herbalist on 400l with large number of fish and freshwater shrimp, and also powerful low filtration system.
Breath an operating filter system aquarium not such perishing and a strong, but ulavlivaetsya microphone cameras through water-proof boxing.

In short, with fiderom B.S. stuck or not, and here is with shtekerom and with podlednoy catching Inever will again unambiguously.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 22 2014 00:54:06)

+3

O.o. how many creatures.
The quality of good. 'm getting ready to commissioned such same cameras on rualiekspress. Is content from a quality video with auto registrar Texet HD500. Yes and with formats there messed up full. Writes only in you're so heavy MOV format. Spharischen on map 16 gig itself is placed only 1.5 hours under very middling as a :mad:. Aren only the that accumulator nokievskiy.
On SJ4000 writes in what type of file?

Here is example video with registrar

Last edited by Fiestvod (Oct 22 2014 00:39:57)

, too,... :dontknow:

Malyshh wrote:

A even better with subwoofer (but they have no remote on).

Through an appendix on smartphone instead remote on ^ ^

duffy333 wrote:

Also... :dontknow:

Sergei, if there is opportunity try download, establish and test on compatibility with a GoPro Studio.
Simply has tried with conventional fotbka apartment shove up - not imports files. Interestingly will whether this gouproshnyy software normally work with format sj4000. And the as the decisional laziness adobepremer bone =)

PS as option can straight for the some ingenious file from sj4000 on fayloobmennik (dropbox, for example) and I himself stuck