All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Video from first faces +

Posts 31 to 60 of 168

duffy333 wrote:

Also... :dontknow:

Ah have SJ4000 modicum the justifies the size of the. Need street shooting of Aztec Man. Under normal coverage and effect will, think more than Regrettable. Judging by video obzoram in Internet. And type of file ideally would .avi as on me ah or .MKV

Need still haves greatest connoisseurs ask appears converter to not losing in as a after compile many fragments that.
Strange but I have after unloading on YouTube still markedly "loss" the quality of rollers

Fiestvod wrote:

ask appears converter to not losing in as a after compile many fragments that.

Sony Vegas (better Pro, look on for peer-)

+1

Fiestvod wrote:

pics but I have after unloading on YouTube still markedly "loss" the quality of rollers

YouTube strongly constricts video and real picture with these cameras not will show. In the real life all steep.
AVI not option, how me known this already perezhatyy some format
Typically portable devices write in mp4 like, I can be not rights.
Supposed to be on a can be through kakoinit virtual dub and skleyku to do in adobe premiere, but Hi, want what the challenging. So and asked have Sergei try in a GoPro Studio and watch that on exit is obtained and at all person will pick up this progressive Rock files from SJ

Last edited by aneon (Oct 22 2014 01:07:28)

+1

Vadkh wrote:

Sony Vegas

Thank you

aneon wrote:

YouTube strongly constricts video and real picture with these cameras not will show. In the real life all steep.

But Hi, want what the challenging. So and asked have Sergei try in a GoPro Studio and watch that on exit is obtained and at all person will pick up this progressive Rock files from SJ
(Today 00 :07: 28)

Agree. 'm using light work of it AVS (disambiguation) Department Editor but constant struggle with retaining quality not haunted.

A GoPro Studio only that downloaded and tried - files with my registrar not are exported also.

+1

Enlargement avi, mkv and camping on D. Shows only what a box is used for video. The entire chip in is somehow by means of codec and with what settings encrypted. I use h264 with bitreydom 3,000. This codec with so bitreydom end of the just use under encoding process films. For interest you can watch the intel encoding, their on rutrekere vykladyvat with the films. I there and kinda glanced settings. For conversion video I use Any Department Converter. And a box'm using avi, if suddenly will need several audio walkways put a or subtitles - d enjoy mkv, but until without need.
On processing I, too, 'm using Vegas was. Simple and convenient. Can be for couple of hours deal to levels simply sklepat the commercial, substitute a music, insert pictures of the and the text. Generally without special stress involved... them softballto do can be. In its time Seryoga (Zoom) woman suggested that, for that him thank you.

Pysy to know encodes camera or not simply, need to know enlargement and frequency cadres, and forth mathematics :) for example there is authorization 1280kh720 with frequency 30 cadres in second minutatakogo video will borrow 53 mbytes roughly under conceals color of 16 bits. With such same depth and frequency but with-resolution 10 will almost 118 meters. Ah and of course must be accounted for that on storage media will borrow more room. And that this under 16 and not 24 bits :) It's totally pozuytes codecs. Btdubs I still audio not respected the, ah there harder)

Last edited by Malyshh (Oct 22 2014 01:49:15)

+2

Alex74 wrote:

Dammit. Poor fish. Little moreover, sho you its choice, betcha still under this gathered cynically sack process on GoPro.

No personal life. :D

aneon wrote:

AVI not option, how me known this already perezhatyy some format
Typically portable devices write in mp4 like, I can be not rights.
Supposed to be on a can be through kakoinit virtual dub and skleyku to do in adobe premiere, but Hi, want what the challenging. So and asked have Sergei try in a GoPro Studio and watch that on exit do it well and at all person will pick up this progressive Rock files from SJ

Tried with o 'the morning to put GoPro Studio. First it vgruzhalo the commercial with FQ in a stage column, but then have written, that nepodderzhivaemyy format file, and then at all unsupportable upload although in file manager and sees this file :dontknow: Should will sit porazbiratsya.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

attempted to with o 'the morning to put GoPro Studio. First it vgruzhalo the commercial with FQ in a stage column, but then have written, that nepodderzhivaemyy format file, and then at all unsupportable upload although in file manager and sees this file :dontknow: Should will sit porazbiratsya.

Here is and I have such a same history. Bought these truth the usual file mp4 with YouTube (sake of experiment), his sees, too,, 's loading-load it back-'s loading, until indefinitely. In general visnit.

Lilian wrote:

Malyshh wrote (and):

John the Revelator / Lilian and why sack all 6 hours?

It should not distract. Had included and forgot.

Incidentally here is PowerBot- found video where man says that prolongs time emki until 4 hours

aneon wrote:

By the way here is PowerBot- found video where man says that prolongs time emki until 4 hours

This external nutrition, and Seryoga wants that would in box it has worked long. External heap curiously, modicum pint-machine :)
Can there is batteries heightened capacious, but me not come across.

Here is the apparently a on SJ4000
http://mysku.ru/blog/china-stores/28181.html
Very an interesting a device, given price, himself wondered)
've been flipping through the comments, write, that expeditions Action Camera more interesting, truth it not LLLT opportunity emki under water.

Atreydes wrote:

That the apparently a on SJ4000
http://mysku.ru/blog/china-stores/28181.html
Very an interesting a device, given price, himself wondered)
've been flipping through the comments, write, that expeditions Action Camera more interesting, truth it not LLLT opportunity emki under water.

There is boxes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRDcMYc … 991DFB89B8
Have SJ4000 still enormous + in his-ucts curiously mounts.

Last edited by Malyshh (Oct 22 2014 17:31:19)

For me the most the main plus, after prices of course same :flirt:, have SJ4000 became the availability of ekranchika - without him to position cell ah highly awkward, in my opinion. And governance on readings on the screen as something clearer, than on piktogramkam as have GoPro. Ah and of course same simply heap the most various screws for in goes.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 22 2014 18:21:39)

duffy333 wrote:

Nu and of course same simply heap the most various screws for in goes.

Still would glass UV and circular polarizing adapt, and also macro from a GoPro and at all gold will =)
Panoply e?u?ea from goupro great for lens sj, watched the review. But among UV glasses in - Biserinka.com - became saw the intel that in goes go rubber rings (adjustment of a under ensured dozen), but emerge black areas from above.

Ah you already as honey so and spoon :crazyfun: At reform. Site gopro found what formats are "eats all" gopro studios - here is here. In short, with "ketaytsami" Sony Vegas will need explore.

Incidentally, I have and SJ4000 with wi-fi already on the hands of - d try. On staff the "mounted" accurately such same - heap just. Boxes and batteries identical.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 22 2014 23:16:28)

Here is you. Order assess.
Personally I further when have read parameters.
http://shop.gopro.com/hero4/hero4-black … X-401.html

Meanwhile personally you know, just nipping on this miracle
http://onboardvideo.com.ua/catalog/drift/drift-ghost-s/
Time emki and nightlife regime.

Last edited by Lilian (Oct 23 2014 00:48:52)

Lilian wrote:

That you. Order assess.
Personally I further when have read parameters.

Not, ah for 600 dollars she still and homes must clean up, and garbage secretary :D
And if seriously, then the best always the most big enemy good. And for normal emki these cameras need a couple. And toad weighs heavily. Although and not discarded, that "having played this game with" ketaytsami "I I spit... and buy gopro. All as with fiderami - the first was nouneym "ketaets", and then here we go soul in paradise :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 23 2014 01:04:44)

+1

Lilian wrote:

Meanwhile time personally you know, just nipping on this miracle

Javadxan. I, too, gandered. :crazyfun:
http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img745/6361/EsxbJz.th.jpg

Increasingly well, but cell need questioning obey. :rofl:

+1

duffy333
Here all easier. If for the artistic emki the a GoPro. But we like as reportage need a.
Here is until and zaglyadyvayus on this cell.
Yes and sj4000 Good price.

Boev wrote:

There well, but cell need questioning obey.

And even on face not that? :O

Lilian wrote:

And even on face not that?

Geu :D Nu he same not married borrow its intends to :crazyfun:

+1

Lilian wrote:

Meanwhile time personally you know, just nipping on this chudohttp :/ / onboardvideo.com.ua / catalog /, and vinyl /, and vinyl-ghost- s / time emki and nightlife regime.

Yes, an interesting option. But though as use. In my opinion Ukraine on ski or velosipedniy helmets.

I have gopro 3 + black Edition - 'm using not only on a fishing trip, but and on lyzhikakh, riding.
Me suits. The? Ah, yes, the, but absolves well, solidly.

Site original expensive, but there is ketay, fortunately, where can be save.

Himself, too, great about the second cell, janitorial to gproshke, for another angle, as here already wrote, to example, kind of with rear.))

Perhaps this will be upominaemaya here SJ4000.
Thank you for the intel!

2 duffy333:
Sergei, ready give on test his cell (a GoPro 3, 64gb) for comparisons.

KVAn, thank you for proposal :flag: But I hardly testit d - this now I ignited, and further not know as will. Although, d have in view your proposal.
For me and so in gopro there are several tipping point has occurred benefit to:
- number of regimes emki, than have "ketaytsev";
- its "intuitively understandably" software to create clips - GoPro Studio.
Will cease "pressed toad" buy itself gopro 4 :rolleyes:
But we have Pasha Malysh (on moonlighting the moderator on Kyiv Cottage Rybak's) - here is he likes video footage. Think him their "ketaytsev" give on test when applied to the conditions fishing.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

its "intuitively understandably" software to create clips - GoPro Studio.

Incidentally speaking, honored forum gouproshnikov, specifically pro this of Ukraine. That the there bug on bage, then this not is loaded the this not is done. Although as usually all depends on extent humps hands.

I itself Sony Vegas 11 yesterday put - will in than deal in virtually no ads looking.

duffy333
Sergei. On how many lack one weapons cells on sj4000?

Not know, not has tried still this :dontknow: At weekends stuck.

duffy333 wrote:

At weekends stuck.

Sign into FULL HD.

Ah needless - maximum authorization and quality, the rest settings on "auto." Together and wi-fi option with included signal check how many will endure.

On extra nutrition talked already with some whom. Me said, that in principle nothing the impossible there is no - Mark through separate under accumulator on his same klemy. Under price in China on vodozaschitnyy jacket order 15 dollars one can be will and rip apart to lead the kabelek nutrition and evacuate forward his entry.

duffy333
Not think that game is worth candelsticks. Easier TUR couple of accumulators. They are worth dollars 5. One of them rip apart and pitch through him network on contacts.
In solar and cool weather use cell demon boxing and with network pumped. But if in rain the will have losing several minutes and to change batteries.
In short. Play a bit around some time and then all the very a decide.

Lilian wrote:

Dont think that game is worth candelsticks. Easier TUR couple of accumulators. They are worth dollars 5. One of them rip apart and pitch through him network on contacts.

So accumulator and so will have wreck to a normal kontat was and quickly can be was extract.

Lilian wrote:

In solar and cool weather use cell demon boxing and with network pumped.

Not tickles without boxing: On the most cell there is no screws for on abroad - all the fasteners only with the help boxing initially laid constructs. In short, without boxing this camera quite as raw egg without a shell of.
Moreover she has highly a dense landing in this very boxing - so that still look need as there win by from external batteries.