All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Video from first faces +

Posts 91 to 120 of 168

This simply test having uploaded photo and video on WordPad. And incidentally many potdelok.

Lilian wrote:

And incidentally many potdelok.

Importantly to not unraveled through week.
And still that saw, difference of the original and forgery. On original version window welcoming with the banner SJCAM, on fakes Welcome. But perhaps with start-up screen was set up with the banner SJCAM have become to do in past versions from-for of multiple the receipts.

1ndig0 wrote:

deafening, universal devices, to gain iconBIT FTB done 23,000 S done 23,000 mah. Managed such spin in the hands of have Comrade. Firm well normal, and universality of devices in is, that there is solar the.

With weight under 700gr not most the best solution for external source nutrition for V.O.-cameras. Even with stationary witnessed.
In my opinion, with solar battery in our latitudes fear that more pontu, than real recharging tickles. Yes and the price in district 100 bucks, too, not delivers pleasure. And at all had the tags on have us of horse on these products.

In my opinion, under my needs needs something a small size capacity of 7,000-10000mAh and weight not more 200 g.

Text or: On rosette is honored reviews pro governments cited firms and their products - ah such, as usually pro China's treatment of write. So sense buy China's treatment of here and overpay, if can be the same China's treatment of take there and on quite the other price.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 24 2014 14:16:39)

+2

duffy333 wrote:

Since weight under 700gr not most the best solution for external source nutrition for V.O.-cameras.

Why for of flap not decision?
Cell on a tripod - one the end of the twist are spaced in cell, the other in poverbank - grids-poverbank down on a tripod, and modicum three-five days of food - only and uspevay to change maps.) A provided connectivity on WiFi to the laptop through VLC can be at all write on HDD beech.))

I have a couple years ago was someone buys corrected by chamallow http://drobak.com.ua/unyversalnye-mobyl … html#chars

Of course not for the price, that now, but and then he cost iaaa?aai. So he served every penny in him invested. 5, 12, 18 volts - I nor's ever itself not denied. In trips go - avtmobil / team bus notebook worked from Drobaka day. I perishing not say, that in this time through a hub zaryazhalis and gopro, and ayfony and the androids. On fishing nightlife nurtures quite vivid light on kvivertip - class.

Not think, that is worth Kuryagin;

2 duffy333:

Perhaps now in drobake there is no 40-pay amps.), but he still I have fighter.
Can give on test.) (continue to zysypat you devices which are permanently running)

duffy333 wrote:

in my opinion, under my needs needs something a small size capacity of 7,000-10000mAh and weight not more 200 g.

Advise better take several 2600-3000mAkh, cheap, which will weigh 70-80 grams, and under this have a real volume of. If you are you considering something about 10,000, a small the size of the and the price, I would have had shunned full that or forgery, to the same there can be much less volume of and other characteristics.

For example, I would took something on like:
http://hotline.ua/mobile-universalnye-b … 0mah-pink/
http://hotline.ua/mobile-universalnye-b … r-ap-2500/

Most tasty, that it betrays real 1amper, not, linear incised 0.5 or 0.8 (some the Chinese these guilty). And not feared, that I his'm going to wet or with him something will happen. Drive the money changers would their on least need for session 1-2 times. To the same there is option from-for puny size consolidate grids on form together with V.O. camera, or in another oppression place, in dependence from conditions.

Even there is universal option, slightly more expensive,, too, with small size of, but already slightly vertical-GDP http://hotline.ua/mobile-universalnye-b … ing-tr52/. denizproducts.com enough known, so characteristics likely affirmed expectations. Minus betrays 1 amps, not 2 and more.

From big jars with a lot and size of I would bought these here is these two. I their know, because in its time on gift friend nobody chose, he their yuzaet already more year, flight an excellent. Grant 2 amps and more. Can be forces routinely charge notebook.

http://hotline.ua/mobile-universalnye-b … ch-yb-642/
http://hotline.ua/mobile-universalnye-b … -10400mah/

On itself know, that better very choose judging by from their conditions, here others can only give direction / vector, and decision to accept you :)

Lilian wrote:

This is nrunda. I have on auto native stood on 55 amps. For zavodki enough 35. I bought on 75.

offtopic:
In my opinion not most the best solution. Somewhere read, that the battery heightened capacity relative to its unmodified battery can nedozaryazhatsya.

Forgot add, that if you are considering paverbank, as can be greater volume of and smaller size, for normal money, then advise immediately sweep idea about panels. They increase Square batteries, additional place ranks controller, also this increasingly increases weight. Yes and as I would not said that directly profitnyy. This if only on week somewhere without car to go, and the.

Lilian wrote:

This is simply test having uploaded photo and video on WordPad.

Not tickles! Because, that interpolation until 12 fringes "dutykh" megapikselov will happen softverno immediately and on cell / map and then komputer enlist. We already false weight file.

+1

Not know wrote here or not, but have sj4000 mono breath (one thing tell Abe), writes in format PCM 512Kbit.
Yet another "fortune cookie" from developers 720P 60 to / with - fiction, where every the second frame this replicates previous.
Compared with a GoPro here undervalued at all bitrate, that with further processing video, and also the pour is okay in the as a gives about itself know. If add here even dark lens, which in darkness gives colorful digital noise.
If to speak pro V.O. cell, then confusing stabilization (digital, not as the optical), and in dark time days small "strokes of" and sheyfy on speed.
Ah, and the last - cards only until 32Gb, at least on old firmware. Although can this and plus, I its 64gb card for the phone slid on guarantees, so as both sides of -She's sectors.

In the rest of the an excellent apparatus! Its the cost of and characteristics predisposition of on 5 +. Advise!

Redesigned predisposition of.

From shortcomings I would rather noted costs of 170grd. Have Proshki all ??? 3 option there is.
And breath and there and there mono. The difference in as a there is - critical way? Nope.

1ndig0 wrote:

A regular "fortune cookie" from developers 720P 60 to / with - fiction, where every the second frame this replicates previous.

For me at all not an understandable regime. Then would still sitting and perekodiruesh in 25.

1ndig0 wrote:

Compared a GoPro here undervalued at all bitrate, that with further processing video, and also the pour is okay in the as a gives about itself know.

Can be in more details? For bitreyd will respond codec. In end than less ranks file the more squeeze and worse the quality of. How I understood with reviews have GoPro files go less volume of. This means that squeeze more that in turn means greater loss of quality.

1ndig0 wrote:

If to speak pro V.O. cell, then confusing stabilization (digital, not as the optical), and in dark time days small "strokes of" and sheyfy on speed.

Stabilization works only under regime photo. Wasn stabilization images there is for video?

On megapikselyam. For... I got a full khd video need to 2mp. For me this will be precisely camera and not fotik. In any case fotik will better than this Chinese or gopro or what still. Even the most European fig fotik will better. And on-wu megapixels at all conversation separate. Me always been lacking 5-6 megapixels for photo. Why more at all not understandable. I have 30 inch ready. There authorization less 5 megapixels. So why 12 megapixels? Ah wasn that print fotoplakaty on vatmanakh.

About recharging in machine. :dontknow: I charging smartphones and tablet under vyklyuchenom the ignition. And here, too, most that charge akkum in phone inch Grabber UHP fitments chernobelom.

And you solar batteries paveranki. You that with it survive gathered? Sack the transmission of pro month on an unpopulated the island?)

Last edited by Malyshh (Oct 24 2014 15:56:51)

Option with "lipstikami" in as a additional recharging not suited: If to change for session their 1-2 times, then better already spare accumulators well load up on on 5 dollars with dozen, nazaryazhat their before fishing and to change on least need - on one normal battery camera h 40min (once we're quit of until h 30min) writes. And boxing to saw need not under Core cable mini-usb. The bottom line to one weapons facilitated as least on record one cards in 32gb. And this 4ch 20minut. Ideally with included wi-fi and online video on him on order them or smartphone - with waterproof MDF under this deal as something different motives. Here is aspiring TR52 this already interestingly.

Seryoga y- You know that can be try. Do perekhodnichek for akkumov a Nokia. They subtler their there should to stand up 2. And this already 2000mAch.) That only need to will their you remove for recharging. And necessarily test tester before use of.

Last edited by Malyshh (Oct 24 2014 16:23:05)

Malyshh wrote:

To me at all not an understandable regime. Then would still sitting and perekodiruesh in 25.

Regime sloumo, the same halting only throw trough and otrabatyvaniya letterhead better sack on 60 - 120 personnel, to then after conversion the on video commanded smoothly, without jerks and distortions.

Malyshh wrote:

Seneng I understood with reviews have GoPro files go less volume of. This means that squeeze more that in turn means greater loss of quality.

What files? What was regime? For example in a GoPro 3 + there is regime 24 Hind - there in the usual regime the flow of 30 mbit / with, while in Gurevich Ye-133 and 30r just 20mbit / with, and this a substantial improvement in quality in 24 Hind. The size of the these files so. Another plus emki in regime 24 fps, that not need to recode the video from 30 to / sec.
I have phone absolves 1080p, bitrate can field modicum 70 mbit, only the quality of not going to jump higher moreover that can issue optics / precent and vast. If a GoPro in 20 mbitakh can issue more our picture, than sj4000 and burn a similar image of the in file puny size, then this unambiguously plus. The size of the file not yet means, that he better :)

Malyshh wrote:

Has stabilization images there is for video?

There is no, but as like would! :)) in a GoPro 4 will digital. Of course can be use deshaker and the such programs for stabilization, but the suffers. Wasn that sack in maximum as a with large bitrate, to do stabilizing and to convert in 1080p, but this increasingly costs drudochasov, but as like would simplicity! :)

Malyshh wrote:

A on-wu megapixels at all conversation separate. Me always been lacking 5-6 megapixels for photo. Why more at all not understandable. I have 30 inch ready. There authorization less 5 megapixels. So why 12 megapixels? Ah wasn that print fotoplakaty on vatmanakh.

Let us not let us pro-pixels, especially in digital devices, I not say even pro kamerofony. You correctly say, that for apartment 1080p enough 3-5 megapUkseley, if they are real and not invertirovany. Increasingly depends on optics, matrix, processor, but on box modicum 50 megapixels of food, purely marketing :) For example, take camera from a Nokia with 41 megapikselyami, where camera thanks to a certain technology, shares obozrevaemuyu Square / object on tracts of, after what makes individual cadres in for short time (in milisekundakh), matrix predisposition of every the assistant separately, then very rapid processor connects their in one thing whole image of the. The quality of such a image of the not only from optics and matrix depends, but and from processor, which handles image of the, he is experiencing posed digital information.

Malyshh wrote:

A you solar batteries paveranki. You that with it survive gathered? Sack the transmission of pro month on an unpopulated the island?)

If you was nice on issue of session least on week, then you either borrow more power, to auto win and to load akkum car and cameras, Smart car, hours (from new! :)), either paverbank, which even many times use to anyone :) I chose would the latest option. Yes, paverbank need to, too, 60A, but this much easier and practical do. In my opinion

aneon wrote:

redesigned predisposition of.

Thank you, not knew.

+1

Malyshh wrote:

1ndig0 написал(а):Очередная "плюшка" от разработчиков 720P 60 к/с - фикция, где каждый второй кадр это копия предыдущего.Для меня вообще не понятный режим. Потом все равно сидишь и перекодируешь в 25.

Есть такой режим при редактировании - слоу моушен - это когда рыбка тянется быстро-реально быстро, а в моменте схода/свечки медленно, дабы запечатлеть красивый, но драматичный момент.. ))

Malyshh wrote:

1ndig0 написал(а):По сравнению с GoPro тут занижен битрейт, что при дальнейшей обработке видео, а также заливке в крутом качестве дает о себе знать.Можно поподробнее? За битрейд будет отвечать кодек. В итоге чем меньше занимает файл тем больше сжатие и хуже качество. Насколько я понял с обзоров у ГоПро файлы выходят меньше объема. Это значит что сжатие больше что в свою очередь означает большую потерю качества.

Может я открою секрет, но есть кодеки вообще без потери качества, к примеру m-jpeg. Другое дело, что файлы всё равно большие, но меньше, чем без сжатия вообще. Также и кодеки разные. Можно жать одним кодеком больше и файл будет меньше, а качество будет лучше, чем у другого, где сжатие меньше, файл больше.
Улавливаете разницу? ;)) Поэтому утверждение, что сжатие больше и потеря качества больше - не совсем корректно. Может у гопро процессор лучше чем у китайца )) и он может жать качественней и лучше (меньше по объему).

Malyshh wrote:

1ndig0 написал(а):Если говорить про экшн камеру, то непонятная стабилизация (цифровая, не оптическая), и в темное время суток небольшие "мазки" и шейфы на скорости.Стабилизация работает только при режиме фото. Разве стабилизация изображения есть для видео?

Конечно есть, более того она существует хардверная и софтверная. Лучше, конечно, хардверная - там реально в видеокамере в объективе механизм двигается и стабилезирует картинку.
Нужна ли она (стабилизация) в _экшен_камере_? вопрос.

Malyshh wrote:

ПО мегапикселям. Для фул хд видео надо 2мп. Для меня это будет именно камера а не фотик. В любом случае фотик будет лучше чем эта китайская или гопро или какая еще. Даже самый фиговый фотик будет лучше. А по кол-ву мегапикселей вообще разговор отдельный. Мне всегда хватало 5-6 мегапикселей для фото. Зачем больше вообще не понятно. У меня 30 дюймовый моник. Там разрешение менее 5 мегапикселей. Так зачем 12 мегапикселей? Ну разве что печатать фотоплакаты на ватманах.

Может я еще один секрет открою, но мегапикселы это не всё для качества. Ещё есть матрица и как раз она стоит дофига денег в процентном соотношении к стоимости устройства в целом.
Рад, что Вам хватает мегапикселов сейчас на 30-ти дюймовом монике. Но некоторые смотрят видео не только на гаджетах, но и на 60-ти дюймовых фуллхд телеках.. А может и Вы когда-нибудь захотите посмотреть лет эдак ч-з надцать на 5-ти метровом во всю стену телевизоре.. ))
Конечно, в экшн миниатюрную камеру трудно запихнуть 3-х дюймовую матрицу, да и незачем - дорого, громоздко... Но чего-то мне кажется,  что у гопрошки всё же матрица чуть получше китайца ;) и картинка всё же будет отличаться и на Вашем монике.

Вобщем, чем хуже железо, матрица процессор который делает постобработку и сжатие изначального видео, тем хуже качество на выходе - вылезают артифакты, всякая гадость...

Malyshh wrote:

To me at all not an understandable regime. Then would still sitting and perekodiruesh in 25.

This for slou-are (slowmotion), fix as there's gravy meeeeedlenno plops down in water or as the fishing line is are getting away with shpuli and zakhlestyvaetsya for the first ring.
But only 60 race, even real.

Let on you, if not against :)

1ndig0 wrote:

what are the files? What was regime? For example in a GoPro 3 + first are the 24 Hind - there in the usual regime the flow of 30 mbit / with, while in Gurevich Ye-133 and 30r just 20mbit / with, and this a substantial improvement in quality in 24 Hind. The size of the these files so. Another plus emki in regime 24 fps, that not need to recode the video from 30 to / sec.

In surveys cast equally on 30 in both cases.

About

1ndig0 wrote:

only the quality of not going to jump higher moreover that can issue optics / precent and vast.

Fully agree.

Here can be get involved in debris is and about of photosensitivity matrix and their sizes. :)

In my opinion better stop on visually determining quality video. Hope tickles compare a novel not pereszhatoe video from both cameras. Until the that watched on YouTube - me more likes SJ4000.

1ndig0 wrote:

’ sloumo, the same halting only throw trough and otrabatyvaniya blanca better sack on 60 - 120 personnel, to then after conversion the on video commanded smoothly, without jerks and distortions.

As something not thought :) We will watch as goes if with 30 television slow global programno :)

KVAn wrote:

Perhaps I open secret, but there is codecs at all without losses quality, to example m-open eps file. Another matter, that files increasingly would still big, but less, than without American retrenchment at all. Also and codecs different. Can be release and one by means of codec more and file will less, and the quality of will better, than have another, where squeeze less, file more.

How I understand have them one and the same codec h264 in themselves chambers during zashityy. And standard one, all depends on preset. And then my expression of goes true :)

KVAn wrote:

Of course there is, moreover she there is khardvernaya and software. Better, of course, khardvernaya - there realistically in super 8 camera in closed mechanism moves and stabileziruet picture.
Need a whether she (stabilization) in’s organs is action movie’s organs is cell’s organs is? Question.

Softvernye can be done but this need to much more kaddrov in second that would then their process and issuing much less. And khardvernoe will giroskopom :)

KVAn wrote:

about some look video not only on gadgets, but and on 60 fringes inch fullkhd telekakh.

Yes I have now authorization 2560 & # 215 ;1 600. And maximally there is 4K with 3840x2160 that goes 8 megapixels. Ah can once want detailed come on such a TV)

KVAn wrote:

whilst grading papers, than worse iron, matrix processor which makes afterwork and squeeze original intention video, the worse the quality of on exit - goggling out artifakty, any malware likes.

100% but this camera for 100 bucks with heap twists) And judging by tests pictures in GoPro such same 12 megapixels as and in this)

The fresh-faced 4-1-1 =)

God. Video pro differences fairy from of the original more not as relevant. Vygli new feyki! Akkumy interchangeable, tiny knob the right color of. Only sealed plastic saying corps also an excellent from originally. He more gloss. Shoals with box also redressed. Only only ski stick on feyke not is. Only stove

And about a protective glass the answer came

Skyfall about protection lens, I have is worth such, that and with gopro fall will, so that through prostavku from foamed polyethylene.

Malyshh wrote:

How something not thought :) We will watch as goes if with 30 television slow global programno :)

Visually worse.

Malyshh wrote:

Seneng I understand have them one and the same codec h264 in themselves chambers during zashityy. And standard one, all depends on preset.

Yes, have both H264, but iron different, so and different the quality of under twin settings. To tests were believable, need put 2 cameras near, put 1080, 30 cadres and measured bitrate. And then already to compare. In a whole the have SJ4000 will more than a worthy, not better and not worse. If borrow 60 cadres and sloumo regimes, then here another the situation, but I so understood, that for most people here she not need a will. As outcome - Sj4000 the price / the quality of :)

Malyshh wrote:

Seneng I understand have them one and the same codec h264 in themselves chambers during zashityy. And standard one, all depends on preset. And then my expression of goes true

And here is and there is no.) Masso the nuance even within one and the same codec shifting / permanent bitrate, degree of American retrenchment. Yes there parameters. You same themselves pro settings.

Unfortunately now judge decides with no possible appeal not can there is no I have Chinese, but here is untangle-? month.)

Malyshh wrote:

softvernye can be done but this need to much more kaddrov in second that would then their process and issuing much less. And khardvernoe will giroskopom

Believe, that for V.O. cameras stabilization - evil. On skiing or a bike Iron will grids Frozen Cocktails huge, and softovaya will only expense video I.M.H.O.,.

Malyshh wrote:

100% but this camera for 100 bucks with heap twists) And judging by tests pictures in GoPro such same 12 megapixels as and in this)

Agree! In parts of, that I from Chinese not await the miracles! Camera Context their money, hope.))

Messrs. from whom there is this miracle a device could not would you test in as a held webcam, there is breath or only image of the? Thank you.

If codec one the without difference what precent is worth. The entire pleasant thing exclusively only in settings squeeze. Codec goes simply library. Its the time he caught up and use. And here is settings American retrenchment and will to influence the quality of. But I think that these izmenenem quality under general as a images can be prinebrech)
For me importantly that would the quality of pictures of the me is now over, yes and all) The Cost I like. Pick up volumes K have Seregi watch and d turn. :), right, I'll use in paired with fotikom. Yes and'm using I only 720 video. (Until that)

And someone Egypt than forgery worse than the original of the and where buy the original of the with ViFi?

Last edited by Malyshh (Oct 24 2014 18:55:45)

Under units balance white on "auto" color as something loss under filming of in of it.
Under connecting external source nutrition through mini-usb camera in regime emki and transmission wi-fi can work forever - tried I here and from one paverbanka, and from networks through bloc nutrition.

KVAn wrote:

cafe, that for V.O. cameras stabilization - evil. On skiing or a bike Iron will grids Frozen Cocktails huge, and softovaya will only expense video I.M.H.O.,.

So for of filming V.O. video use stedikamy, stationary stabilizers, shoulder abutments, manual stedikamy.

Not am confident, that such pleasant thing use to anyone in a fishing trip :)

Malyshh wrote:

If codec one the without difference what precent is worth.

You realize as works camera, and that from what depends? Codec this is the most the latest element of in the smaller, cameras, which's been sewn up in chip. If precent not keeps managing quickly counting a 1080 on 120k / with, you modicum from skin ??? ?? ? ? verge of solving this case, but you have camera in this format sack not will. The quality of, as protsu the software posed obschet pictures of the, too, affects final outcome. For example far walk not need to - being same assessment cameras on "SFR", and kodeku, but with different processors (such many in automobile registratorakh) and get utterly so outcome.

So in digital witnessed precent plays one of leading roles on a range of with glass and flagged. Consider the digital matrixes in recent year came to a particular standard, and all they go "kropnutye."

Some characteristics V.O. cameras, from which exactly depends the quality of zapisyvaemogo video, in comparison with a GoPro 3.

SJ4000

Processor: Novatek NT96650
Digital zoom: 4X, digital
Format video: MOV
Video codec: H.264
Aperture: Say, that brightness, but I not believe :)
The size of the matrix: 1 / 3 ", lens Aptina AR0330
Minimum distatsiya focusing: Not found.

Sensitivity optics:
The size of the of pixel: 2.2 & # 956 ;m x 2.2 & # 956 ;m
Dynamic range of: ~ 72.4dB (69-74dB). Write that overvalued, so as on tests in sight, as disappear of the krona trees in light sprays in the upper central parts of there (Weather: Caliginous day, the sun and the shadows are lacking. Soft, dvSi coverage. The sky cloud-based, clouds varying degrees sparse, but Commission in the, without obtain view-through.)
Photosensitivity: 1.9 V / lux-sec (550nm)
Signal / noise: 40dB

GoPro 3

Processor: Ambrella (Marigul) A7 (1 core 528MGts)
Digital zoom: There is no
Format video: MPEG4
Video codec: H.264
Aperture: Brightness
The size of the matrix: 1 / 2.3 "
Minimum distatsiya focusing: 0,91m and 0,18m have Hero3 +

Sensitivity optics:
The size of the of pixel: 2.2 & # 956 ;m x 2.2 & # 956 ;m
Dynamic range of: ~ 90dB
Photosensitivity: Supernizkaya > 0.84 V / lux-sec (less better)
Signal / noise: Not found.

Even found such a information, that Ambrella (Marigul) A7 absolves full information with his sensor and preserving without perezhetiya and losses unlike Novatek NT96650.

And even, on kodeku audio: In a GoPro this AAC 48 kHz + an automatic advent understanding sound. Yes, mono, but.

Last edited by 1ndig0 (Oct 24 2014 20:41:51)

+2

Incidentally, whom interesting information on digital's sensor Aptina AR0330, which is worth in sj4000 - expended pdf with detailed description http://www.ex.ua/get/133477167.

To word, opportunities sensor until the end of precent not implements. Realistically he holds 1080p / 60 and sloumo 240 cadres / sec

+1

I so understand, that very many in work devices depends on domestic software cameras - so-called "firmware"?

Text or: Here is incidentally site places sj4000Germany - even not knowing German with gugloperevodchikom prikolno revere some what themes

ZYY: Incidentally have Germans some who writes, that pose card redesigned and she successfully worked on both versions 4,000-pay

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 24 2014 22:15:14)

Malyshh wrote:

softvernye can be done but this need to much more kaddrov in second that would then their process and issuing much less.

For digital stabilization need to not more cadres, and greater the size of the images. Stabilizirovannoe will produced from Colour) and correctly interconnecting fragments that source images.

Malyshh wrote:

A khardvernoe will giroskopom :)

In photos, at least, usually csv either bloc lenses in closed (for example, were), either matrix (for example, Pentax).

Incidentally, in next year Shimano prioritized sporting cell.

http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img538/2362/ch2m1P.th.jpg

Only drew attention that there is sj6000 with large screen. And the price in district 100 $video reviews good not found, and examples video there is.

Those same Germans written, that this already replica on Arab - they this cell like as on days on test bought and await until she gonna make it. Ah think and the review then there same are about to be posted in comparison with sj4000 wi-fi. She with "a real" sj nothing in common type not has.

KVAn wrote:

God from whom there is this miracle sized device could not would you test in as a held webcam, there is breath or only image of the? Thank you.

I have interestingly is obtained:
- "simply" sj4000 in Skype as cell defines, but microphone she has not sees;
- sj4000 wi-fi sees cell and defines a microphone - here is only under included automatic settings slider so and remains at zero, and under disabling "gun" slider can be move, but bribery from this zero - understanding sound the interlocutor not hears.
Firmware the very a different have each of cameras. And firmware recent - have become without problems. I.e. cameras "real" 8-)

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 25 2014 00:55:22)