All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Video from first faces +

Posts 151 to 168 of 168

duffy333 wrote:

I want try with its "ketayskim gopro" mini-tripod type such a:

That is a quality be adults! Have the most such a already years 7. Samsungovskaya like.
I its were PowerShot A620 with his help and on trees krepil, and on railing. :)
If apparatus will easiest, then, think, can be quietly and on supplied in during zabrosa place. As something so.

Without words

+1

Not fidernaya had forced, but exactly from first faces. Own.
One from moments stay on Volgo- akhtubenskoy flood, September Union address

PS so and not broke a insert window with yutuba :angry:

Last edited by Виталий85 (Mar 1 2015 12:56:34)

+2

himik wrote:

without words

That for common barber's comb black on video? It seems convenient, or me seems. :dontknow:

1ndig0
Not seems, convenient, and that for she can utochnit-) I its have running mate, otobral-)

himik wrote:

not seems, convenient, and that for she can utochnit-) I its have running mate, otobral-)

Now particularize please, want in such same :)

I so understood, that this common barber's comb trapper on 12 of cells.

Last edited by 1ndig0 (Mar 4 2015 18:15:50)

Water zhidkaya-) that need to still?

+7

KVAn wrote:

Skyfall about cameras ,-discussed here - SJ400 WiFi, can and model without whistle, not know, not he was ascertaining.
Imposing in Chinese USB microSD SanDisk on 64gb and look at, that camera its (USB) recognise, but iai?i refused burn on it and photo and video, upset.
But force work 64gb 'es of kortochku can be. The bottom line, that map should format not the most camera, but on pisyuke and not in exFAT, and in FAT32. If who will undergo with so, write, buck as did.

Hello, I have not is obtained formatnut, simply under formatting there is no FAT32. As be?

OS - vinda 7.

kokiz wrote:

Hello, I have not is obtained formatnut, simply under formatting there is no FAT32. As be?

Formatiroval the utility fat32format. If not will find where download, write in lichku its EMail - 'll send, she a small or dam ssyl on my a.

Vitaliy85How insert video with YouTube on forum

About cameras. She only 32Giga pulling and not need to torture iron. :crazyfun:

Sj4000W Wi-Fi model the modernised SJ4000, Since better chip and AR0330 the sensor, Since 6 g lens, Can I get very a wide a corner, to see more things fomr vision check. More Fetures shown below:
Support Wi-Fi, support smart-the phone governance video play or picture, or to live monitor for video play
12 megapixel HD. It has a lens, standby the quality of video can be, But very big, [advise you to purchase 32 GB TF maps
With 1.5 inches screen was set up better, than a GoPro, which screen was set up, to see that you received.
Video Shifrovanie Enabled
Accumulator 900 mAh, removable, and we propose one an additional accumulator for sport emki.
Support HDMI the exit
TF maps external until 32 GB
Video formats are 1080 P, 720 P, WVGA.
Record in format MOV
Support continuous / emki 2 S or 10 S and records during recharging his

Today I will present the review about V.O. cell SJCAM SJ4000 WiFi. Essentially this not is review in full sense this words. I not d articulate all characteristics, which can be find in many other sources. This my the impression from this cameras after 1.5 years active use.

And here is how looks camera within:
http://fishingfamily.com.ua/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/0003.jpg

Last edited by Malyshh (Jan 18 2016 18:50:03)

+2

Malyshh
The price cameras about 100 $? Correctly?

light wrote:

Malyshh
The price cameras about 100 $? Correctly?

On moment purchases was 100 for cell, per and an additional akkum.

I have, too, there same front fastening on box burst itself :disappointed:

duffy333 wrote:

Wu me, too, there same front fastening on box burst itself

Means I such not one :( A with glass as?
Fastening can be buy separately.

With glass all normally. And boxing bought so same as and you - separately.