All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Need advice professionals


Need advice professionals

Posts 1 to 30 of 135

1

Am asking advise, need feeder in growth 3.60. A credible, build desirable closer to rapid under trough 50-60 gr, the distance 50-60 meters. Budget virtually unlimited, in advance all thankful for advice.

+2

2

With such distance there is and razvessovke trough... Little think, desirable feeder in length of his 13 just (3.90 flushed). Capturing the on Zemeks Grand Feder 13 just until 90 "grape", like as, flight a normal. Can be watch in side system from Mavera.

0

3

Under such conditions and under an unlimited budget suited many St. I not pros, but advised would revere line on Lake Mapam, dura-Ace Faeyrblud, ah and a new Dayve 11-12f. Very have garbolino ji Max, but find in length of his 3.6 virtually it is unrealistic, yes and under criterion reliability he not very.

0

4

Dudia wrote:

contaminated such distance there is and razvessovke trough... Little think, desirable feeder in length of his 13 just (3.90 flushed). Capturing the on Zemeks Grand Feder 13 just until 90 gr, like as, flight a normal. Can be watch in side system from Mavera.

Thank you for report, in my arsenal in length of his 13 just many types, from Zemeksov there is and of a grand feeder and rampeydzh, but 'hochet'sya 3.60 to for a host day industrialized fishing not she tires hand.

0

5

Дядя Ваня67 wrote:

Thanks for report, in my arsenal in length of his 13 just many types, from Zemeksov there is and of a grand feeder and rampeydzh, but 'hochet'sya 3.60 to for a host day industrialized fishing not she tires hand.

Daiwa Tournament Pro Match TNPF1213Q-AU
http://www.matchmansupplies.co.uk/brands/daiwa/daiwa-tournament-pro-rods-inc.-spare-tips

0

6

Vadkh wrote:

Daiwa Tournament Pro Match  TNPF1213Q-AU
http://www.matchmansupplies.co.uk/brand … spare-tips


Unambiguously :cool: And prolongu to remove away deeper and deeper the pouch.

0

7

Vadkh wrote:

Daiwa Tournament Pro Match  TNPF1213Q-AU
http://www.matchmansupplies.co.uk/brand … spare-tips


Oleg_GOR wrote:

family And prolongu to remove away deeper and deeper the pouch.


You both beauties and experts :glasses: (in good understanding of this words) I for. Only on byudzhetnee (not despite subject).

And alternative dayve?
Except Zemex - getting question.
That you can say pro Briscalo?

+1

8

sudocvua wrote:

A alternative dayve?
Except Zemex - getting question.
That you can say pro Briscalo?

Briscola - nor about than.

Super Ultegra AX Feeder 12` 90g
Drennan Matchpro 12ft Medium Feeder - but he dvukhchastnik and transportation the length of the great.

Last edited by Vadkh (Oct 20 2015 08:47:55)

+1

9

Drennan Matchpro 12ft SUPER Feeder
Or DUTCH MASTER 80 (13.2 FT-13.8 ft) - for these competitors the most jet!! And spat on wind.
Preston Absolut (Excel) 12.6 for not strong wind.

On 12ft the accuracy of especially in wind very will suffer, if this not fundamentally can be borrow 12ft
If fundamentally the least length 13 FT-13.8 ft comfort and the accuracy of

Last edited by fritzevo (Oct 20 2015 09:03:26)

+2

10

sudocvua wrote:

you both beauties and experts (in good understanding of this words) I for. Only on byudzhetnee (not despite subject).


Here is nor never not expert, and even not want them be. Simply this fishing pole I have there is. And the other I not want. Here is not can find, in than would she me not was hosted by. To price, and firm this not has no relations. She simply realistically the good. And precisely in 12 "size. In 13 "version already" not the overcoat. "

Once cost me well in reasonable money. And what now the price - space? Ah crisis. But on vtorichke, precisely in this moment, and can be will find on similar price.

+2

11

Picture becomes clearer. Still interestingly opinion about MAP PARABOLIKS 12 just, Zemeksakh 12 just and BRISKOLA Marmo 12 just.

0

12

But as same unlimited budget?

+1

13

Дядя Ваня67 wrote:

Please advise, need feeder in growth 3.60. A credible, build desirable closer to rapid under trough 50-60 "grape", the distance 50-60 meters. Budget virtually unlimited, in advance all thankful for advice.

And if http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … tem-feeder

0

14

Дядя Ваня67 wrote:

Spirit becomes clearer. Still interestingly opinion about MAP PARABOLIKS 12 just, Zemeksakh 12 just and BRISKOLA Marmo 12 just.

I have MAP paraboliks 12ft, an excellent feeder, broskovyy, under flawed say there's gravy 50-60 grams on 60-65 meters flies without problems. Bought him in couple of such same) very likes simply) have him one problem - a transporter room the length of the

0

15

'll interject PPS. The real the length of the fidera 3,70m. Throwing good trough until 80 g, average kormoemkosti, truth nesilovym zabrosom on 50m. Optimal 50-60g. Middle size. Feder magnificent, especially when sell for rates money, but cork on pens meets Mr.. About, that merits the most fidera does not eliminate.

0

16

vinitu69 wrote:

'll interject PPS. The real the length of the fidera 3,70m. Throwing good trough until 80 g, average kormoemkosti, truth nesilovym zabrosom on 50m. Optimal 50-60g. Middle size. Feder magnificent, especially when sell for rates money, but cork on pens meets Mr.. About, that merits the most fidera does not eliminate.

, too, many heard pro the hilt but or me was lucky or people not carefully were, two fidera over two years competition, all in full order.

0

17

Explain then, pliz, what kviver then questioning for kormuschki in 60 grams? Why in goes Outer rectangle size kvivertipov 1 / 4oz, 1 / Fresh & 3 / 4oz

+1

18

Here is enough a long article pro fidernye rods up: the Soviets by choice rods up. English option. There in late there is the seedling with recommendations by choice vershinok under different conditions. Truth on English. But if in short, then test done depends not from weight trough, and from conditions in which]However: A hard-on, calm, not far hurl - than less test the better, wind, wave of, for - here already on circumstances, but often need a the most powerful from available in set.
An obscure impose this separate theme - there typically immediately place the most powerful vershinku from kit.

+2

19

Jekafishing wrote:
Explain then, pliz, what kviver then questioning for kormuschki in 60 grams? Why in goes Outer rectangle size kvivertipov 1 / 4oz, 1 / Fresh & 3 / 4oz.

Not in offense will said, but you subject on Lake Mapam read the? There like there is answers virtually on all questions and even comparisons with some in other fiderami.

0

20

PPS wrote:

, too, many heard pro the hilt but or me was lucky or people not carefully were, two fidera over two years competition, all in full order.

I not only heard, but and saw unfortunately. :) . But paraboliks such a udilka, that is worthy designer pens. If, then photo on Forum necessarily'll post an. Advice on design, materials, katushkoderzhatelyam and others. Are taken.

Last edited by vinitu69 (Oct 21 2015 00:08:32)

0

21

vinitu69 wrote:

the Soviets on design, materials, katushkoderzhatelyam and others. Are taken.

Kastomnuyu handle to do regulation? With steeply :cool: That good site on accessories - katushkoderzhateli, cork.

+1

22

duffy333 wrote:

Kastomnuyu handle to do regulation? With steeply

Cork on value of will as another feeder. After obdiraniya old congestion raznesyonku do not tickles

0

23

So internet software rarely when cheap was :dontknow: That still known among species-bilderov Music - cork, katushkoderzhateli. Can be have local peeps ask around the availability of.

Raznesenka and not need a on Parabolikse, in my opinion.

0

24

. The shield accurately at will. This Flud already. As only until affairs comes down to it, necessarily'll get out in appropriate topic.

Last edited by vinitu69 (Oct 21 2015 16:59:46)

0

25

And under these goal not analogy Feder Garbolino TECTRA Feeder 360-3P AU · a until 100 "grape"? In the hands of keep not avea - so and ask. Build like write averagely-rapid,, and under weight in 185 gr has supply capacity.

0

26

And this some a in bag. I was shaking down dvukhchastnyy Lite (write until 30g) and khevik 4.2 until 120g. In my, than the remind respectively a series of maykhem. If so, the Volkswagen Jetta TDI 3.6 until 100g. Should be good, previously in series of maykhem his test was until 75g, your the pinnacle 2.2, a pleasant progressive by building. But this all assumptions.

0

27

And volzhanka - Volzhanka Pro Sport 12ft 60 + 3.6m test 60g? On accounts, too, good. To student conditions fishing - think that as-times the.

0

28

Max, 42 "grape" Vegas + fodder - goes on's punishing or it supply ruggedness there is?

0

29

Crime as on 60gr. 40 • 20mm is abandoning easily and simply. Can be throw and more but not far and mild zabrosom. An ideal fishing pole for our conditions (lakes and South Bug).

0

30

max13 wrote:

A volzhanka - Volzhanka Pro Sport 12ft 60 + 3.6m test 60g? On accounts, too, good. To student conditions fishing - think that as-times the.

Very bad one. As on me this the best of ProSportov. But on i.e. the reason.
By my senses here this, too, most udilishche (only calligraphy on the packaging slip other), that and Garbolino Super G / G-Gecko 12ft / 75gr. And this very lots rods up.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 28 2015 16:23:34)

+1


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Need advice professionals