All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Discussion and comparison types different producers.

Discussion and comparison types different producers.

Posts 31 to 60 of 99

All Hi, am asking aid in choosing rods up, fiderom come by already 2nd year, and wanted to acquire a good pounder. Enleve only on rivers (Dnepr river, Desna river), faced with problem choice. Budget 150 $.
Here is that I picked up by:
1) DAIWA WINDCAST 3.9 150, 100$.
2) Salmo Elite Feeder 150
3) ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder 13ft 120g (or 150), the price 145 $
4) Flagman Sherman PRO Feeder Heavy 3,90m 40 / 130g, the price 95 $.
5) Flagman Sherman SUPER Feeder 390 20-110GR, the price 100 $, now credit 50%.
Perhaps there are people with udilischami firms Preston, Drenan, in price categories until 150 $.

Have Drennan 7 a series of very good fidera, Cormoran so same there is interesting rods up, browning - there is budgetary.
Needs go in Music, borrow in hands and, you shillyshallier. The udilishche, which will be borne in hand and buy, according to its budget. How many people on Forum, so much and of views. But man, not fishing pole.

Fishing-this chess, on which need always think and understand, that you one takes.

Zews wrote:

Ловит человек, а не удочка.

Ловит и удочка.
Зачем лишать себя эстетики ловли?
Коллеги,скажу вам,как матёрый любитель:Покупать нужно максимально качественное,насколько возможно,чтобы потом не искать причины неудач в снастях.
Можете ругаться,но Daiwa Windcast Picker WNPW 9Q-ADi - это голимое барахло.Может я чего то не понимаю,но им максимум что бычков в пруду ловить детям.Строй отсутствует по определению.
SALMO...так вообще очень трудно преодолеть комплекс отвращения десятилетней давности,к матчу" Salmo elite 
match,купленному с дуру на пробу.
Не торопитесь с этими "брендами",а лучше:деньжат поднабрать за зиму.
Да и здесь много людей компитетных.Всегда помогут.
Вот...так думаю значит. 8-)

Tin wrote:

Perhaps there are people with udilischami firms Preston, Drenan, in price categories until 150 $.

Preston's decent for such a price there is no, if only it comes / have daychmastera, but they more on length of his will. And at all I with agree with Volod:

With such were 3,9m. 150 g. 150$. You nor what Horton not you will find web.
Need or increase length under same as, or to reduce test under the same length of his, or increase price under your ???? ????. Ah or harvest stick with marched close to bilyardnomu car.

Better brains do this a bit, than play in roulette. In Russia for 200 bucks it comes / have daychmastera late sixties sometimes, as you have not know.

Last edited by vinitu69 (Oct 24 2015 14:55:59)

AndreiL wrote:

Ловит и удочка.
Зачем лишать себя эстетики ловли?
Коллеги,скажу вам,как матёрый любитель:Покупать нужно максимально качественное,насколько возможно,чтобы потом не искать причины неудач в снастях.
Можете ругаться,но Daiwa Windcast Picker WNPW 9Q-ADi - это голимое барахло.Может я чего то не понимаю,но им максимум что бычков в пруду ловить детям.Строй отсутствует по определению.
SALMO...так вообще очень трудно преодолеть комплекс отвращения десятилетней давности,к матчу" Salmo elite 
match,купленному с дуру на пробу.
Не торопитесь с этими "брендами",а лучше:деньжат поднабрать за зиму.
Да и здесь много людей компитетных.Всегда помогут.
Вот...так думаю значит.

Тоесть в ценовом диапазоне до 150 зелёных, нет достойных палок?

Tin wrote:

What do you mean in price range until 150 green, there is no decent St?

If on bobber as soon as, then with large natyagom can be, if on donnym gear, then this, sorry, himself until far not expert. 8-)
At all, price range of acceptable cordages, in "old" time, (when the dollar was in half from today’s), was beginning roughly from 200 $, here is and robіt conclusions, how many now can cost that the averagely-short-acceptable.

vinitu69 wrote:

Tin wrote:

Have Preston's decent for such a price there is no, if only it comes / have daychmastera, but they more on length of his will. And at all I with agree with Volod:

With such were 3,9m. 150 g. 150$. You nor what Horton not you will find web.
Need or increase length under same as, or to reduce test under the same length of his, or increase price under your ???? ????. Ah or harvest stick with marched close to bilyardnomu car.

Better brains do this a bit, than play in roulette. In Russia for 200 bucks it comes / have daychmastera late sixties sometimes, as you have not know.

Edited vinitu69 (Today 14 :55: 59)

It comes / have not like would.
Vprintsype I'm keeping an eye fidera in next range: The length of the 3.9-4.2; test 120-150.

That means in all times in your understanding of decent? Label Preston and dayva? If would I have was 150 green I would picked up by that any from as the flagship of. All the more for them there is in available spare parts

Tin wrote:

What do you mean in price range until 150 green, there is no decent St?

AndreiL wrote:

If on bobber as soon as, then with large natyagom can be, if on donnym gear, then this, sorry, himself until far not expert.
At all, price range of acceptable cordages, in "old" time, (when the dollar was in half from today’s), was beginning roughly from 200 $, here is and robіt conclusions, how many now can cost that the averagely-short-acceptable.

200 dollars this DUTCH MASTER 14 '2 "130g Feeder ROD.

Garyk wrote:

What means in all times in your understanding of decent? Label Preston and dayva? If would I have was 150 green I would picked up by that any from as the flagship of. All the more for them there is in available spare parts

I was flipping out in the flagship all stick. The only that lyaglo in hand, workers of the super feeder, but for of blasting he not analogy.

Tin wrote:

Ah here is, I think more than honorably.
Judging by the, as he here described, and who his describes. Steep will only eggs. :cool:
I the same not rich, and children three.
Ordered itself knee was sixth on plug (poistyorlos already, need to replace) from Italy, some ingenious members for, and will it, on current money - 24,000 Snishkin. I truth not know how many in UAH.
Here is not'll run in Sabaneev,, modicum he shoves you, beat, not'll run! :D
(Ah can and'll run of course, but only when new are to come, at, only harvest already them can scarcely d. Will be in store.)
Not are in hurry. For the good tackle for Outlook, that for peasant women a good the guy. Never no one not will put. :D

I was flipping out in the flagship all stick. The only that lyaglo in hand, Sherman super feeder, but for of blasting he not analogy.

That you have for stream such a? Not be too lazy fill in profile, perhaps people with this Forum gets caught with you in some places can give well real advice on core coursework they and models udilisch in concrete conditions. On daychmasteru 130g. I would to purchase this udilki what did cautiously, he many not likes (me, too, on potryakh not grassroots, lapshevat). 100-120g. Can be throw the hundredth daychmasterom, and big weight better view 160 (a serious apparatus, demands certain physical mining for-zabrosa and a certain technology).

vinitu69 wrote:

I was flipping out in the flagship all stick. The only that lyaglo in hand, workers of the super feeder, but for of blasting he not analogy.

That you have for stream such a? Not be too lazy fill in profile, perhaps people with this Forum gets caught with you in some places can give well real advice on core coursework they and models udilisch in concrete conditions. On daychmasteru 130g. I would to purchase this udilki what did cautiously, he many not likes (me, too, on potryakh not grassroots, lapshevat). 100-120g. Can be throw the hundredth daychmasterom, and big weight better view 160 (a serious apparatus, demands certain physical mining for-zabrosa and a certain technology).

Ah perform this the most top rods up. Did Preston's except summer cottage there is nothing Horton and modicum a bit cheap.

Guys, tomorrow despite pokatatis on shops, potrusit fidera, hope something I'll pick some up, am asking all not this uncaring straight for the here decent wand in length of his 3.9 - 4.2 with test 100-150 within 150 $. Thank you

Ah here is, I think more than honorably.
Judging by the, as he here described, and who his describes. Steep will only eggs.

Steep will dayva I.

+1

Dayva Powermesh, German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran GF feeder pro - in fishing on rusanovke, there same can be find Dayvu Vindkast, Prestony
From budgetary (until 100) like more nothing interesting things not saw, Alivio as the B.S., have him test 110 grams.

Until 150 bucks can be and shimano BistMaster CX I merely - now on him the 2999 in voblerke

Balakali the dobalakali. Dayva Powermesh, German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran GF feeder pro they you there is no reported in the list I think not-o?aaa.

Tin wrote:

Children (Guys), tomorrow despite pokatatis on shops, potrusit fidera, hope something I'll pick some up, am asking all not this uncaring straight for the here decent wand in length of his 3.9 - 4.2 with test 100-150 within 150 $. Thank you

Not Webb studied jazz guita councils. Not kidding, the reason simple. Ekstrakhevik the most individual stick from all udilisch.

Someone like DM130, but not can tolerate DM160.
Someone likes DM160, but not likes DM130.
Someone like Dayva Tornament 150 and 160. Someone tolerate not can 150-Interwiev. Someone 160-Interwiev.

Removal of, that this is not the most bad udilki, and far not for 100 bucks. This will be not the latest your ekstrakhevik. Catch, 'll understand, that with your batty more suited.

+2

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Don’t Webb studied jazz guita councils. Not kidding, the reason simple. Ekstrakhevik the most individual stick from all udilisch.

Someone like DM130, but not can tolerate DM160.
Someone likes DM160, but not likes DM130.
Someone like Dayva Tornament 150 and 160. Someone tolerate not can 150-Interwiev. Someone 160-Interwiev.

Removal of, that this is not the most bad udilki, and far not for 100 bucks. This will be not the latest your ekstrakhevik. Catch, 'll understand, that with your batty more suited.

Thank you for advice, feel that vindkast pick up volumes K.
He and on money not expensive, and is famously suited under my conditions industrialized fishing.

Oleg’s organs is words provided in thos wrote: Not Webb studied jazz guita councils. Not kidding, the reason simple. Ekstrakhevik the most individual stick from all udilisch.

And yes and there is no. If speech is faring about purchase first ekstakhevika, yes even with limited budget every opinion about specific udilki has value, not irrespective the from experience owner and the length his use, because, that sometimes uncovers nuances (can and not always the right) opuskaemye in such specifications compete and experienced emotsiyam. 150 bucks now for many serious money, not want now, on past. Counseled here support dollar, in producer, big plus the availability of parts and presence from low-cost vershinok. On potryakh udilku fully not understand.

vinitu69 wrote:

Oleg’s organs is words provided in thos wrote: Not Webb studied jazz guita councils. Not kidding, the reason simple. Ekstrakhevik the most individual stick from all udilisch.

And yes and there is no. If speech is faring about purchase first ekstakhevika, yes even with limited budget every opinion about specific udilki has value, not irrespective the from experience owner and the length his use, because, that sometimes uncovers nuances (can and not always the right) opuskaemye in such specifications compete and experienced emotsiyam. 150 bucks now for many serious money, not want now, on past. Counseled here support dollar, in producer, big plus the availability of parts and presence from low-cost vershinok. On potryakh udilku fully not understand.

Yes I already'm tormented choose. The only that understood, each of those St that I nobody chose is worth their money. And buying one of them, I not d spare no about choosing only in is case if pick up volumes K the contestant which please superficially and as the saying goes will be borne in hand.

+1

vinitu69 wrote:

every opinion about specific udilki has value, not irrespective the from experience owner and the length his use, because, that sometimes uncovers nuances (can and not always the right) opuskaemye in such specifications compete and experienced emotsiyam.

Absolutely is true. Here is banaks which left to Alexey. Ah made up all I his. Under as 130g, I have he launched work with 150. And man but within test and exasperated. I OK you mentioned like, that made up all two ancient Mikado fishfaynder 160. What see they mops, paraboliki still those proved. Truth peak times.The buffet on them almost 250g. Ah and? What useful for whom I now said? :crazyfun:

Pro with the signature dosyl DM100 still talk? :flag: Everyone I.M.H.O.,, not moreover. But Long 150 me not likes, and you here is into anyway from him. Well me now, to doubt in your nutshell? Yes never, believe as itself. But here deal something such. Ah in general all understood.

Tin wrote:

Thanks for advice, feel that vindkast pick up volumes K.

In. I here is looked have Vitaliy vinitu69his Vindkasty, and, too, a couple want. So that and we with Vindkastami let us harvest. :cool: Truth not fiderami. :dontknow:

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/NHxF1.jpg

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Oct 24 2015 23:43:40)

+1

2 zuzuk50
You saw these rods up? If yes, then please can you tell me on these udilischam - my budget higher 70-80 bucks account the not allows.
Had forced on Dnieper River in drying of Kyiv, this simple 0.13-0.15, enough distance there is 50 + meters so that would in zabrose not strain. What fidery can be watch under my conditions?

Such impression that here all have reached superior stage – “perfectionist as he was-collector ” – increasingly that cheaper two pieces of paper, invariably sucks

Last edited by Саня_78 (Oct 24 2015 23:57:13)

Oleg_GOR
Beautiful, the most an obscure an interesting :)

Last edited by Саня_78 (Oct 24 2015 23:56:36)

Саня_78 wrote:

Oleg_GOR
Beautiful, couple distant interesting

And here is in this it catching already I himself in such a same position. :crazyfun: Only'm seek the that need. Long drives this Sporteks since we and Free Cabs we the firm Spomb.

Sanya’s organs is 78 wrote: Such impression that here all have reached superior stage – “perfectionist as he was-collector ” – increasingly that cheaper two pieces of paper, invariably sucks.

This not so. This stage have reached even not all :). Almost all started with from low-cost St and so same were supposed to answer questions about other, more advanced. Simply often it turns out (but far not always), that more expensive stick better on workers characteristics and is causing major more pleasure in the process industrialized fishing. Another matter, that Race with a change in cordages on more expensive engulfs not all, and many not allow means. But I cannot advising vindkast together Preston's, because, that mean I.M.H.O., that Preston better vinkasta, and dayva Long better Preston's. Buy with President on their means, the ideological grounds and other criteria analyzing entire information what you can get. Better spend several an extra $weeks on reflections and the search for additional information on different resources, than trying to obtain concrete response to a blurred question. Works in opinion, that people not reading appropriate line, or simply ignore part of information. If closely even times perechitaete posts in this topic have difficulty finding reaffirming my words of. And after all feature many udilisch perezhevana have repeatedly, on many pages. Or robіt conclusions themselves, or simply you should trust view established people, experts and athletes. Opinion rest forums, in including and – my estimate as you will anywhere. No one on truth in of last resort you pretend not can.

Last edited by vinitu69 (Oct 25 2015 02:16:12)

+2

, too, write about "superior stage") I human very even understand and so same arguing against priminitelno not only to this the-, but speech not about this)
Say, that I can / not can allow what the "toy", too, is corrupt because, that earn I I'll earn enough money, and here is need a whether she (plaything) me for such money or I same buy what need most for such money, then this in most will in side what need most) I quite not slob, but of course I simply and so much not earn, to without prosadki purse buy itself the same dm100, but dm100 there is and realistically "'m cumming" (in a fishing sense of course same) from him! On Different not say) A here is where and as I and want to share Council. Very, it is a pity that clever thought visited only on t6 year passions, yes what there -bolezni Feder! In a nutshell, live in Tomsk region Where get what you gonna touch, come shake, 'll mess up and vast etc across area including city! All, until likely buying chz there is no after zachityvaniya and bombardment questions data forums have! But here is and ’, was selling junk,’was selling junk, with not any there "buy more expensive" I man honest and before themselves a, realistically himself personally soon / asserts shortcomings which very held down the quality of possession and representatives which accounted for sell (and this, too, only chz there is no and hassle) and again seek. But if with krutilkami all understandable, grew it possesses concrete version and times bought normal (I bu get pick up volumes K when, but mb have very popular, ev-ev within Forum, people) can be close question, then stick very perishing individual pleasant thing, mostly, but not fact) [visited thought, and made not borrow bu, bought, not had for those imagined money sold! A new bought, several fishing trips and least-10% from value, ah I so did, gut on these interest can be was would already buy. And bu it and there is bu, pereprodovat regulation already cut the sense there is no, who will prove strong, that was are better-- ah of course what still is a master, that me not don: Sold stick some in including, people very grateful to) That so and plan to live, stick realistically generalship here is now can be and about original version to think, but this from whom installations, that bu karma bears negative) so that here is! Such affairs) Nu and measure know, too, need to, here is here got signed over to Dayva better Preston's. Sake of God) me dm100 suits vsem- an ideal stick in his weight categories! Neche us more not need to)

+1

2 zuzuk50
You saw these rods up? If yes, then could you tell me please on these udilischam - my budget higher 70-80 bucks account the not allows.
Had forced on Dnieper River in drying of Kyiv, this simple 0.13-0.15, enough distance there is 50 + meters so that would in zabrose not strain. What fidery can be watch under my conditions?
I not saw these rods up. But for these money has acquired would flagship-and on characteristics and on money will better. Yes and renovating and Complectaion-kvivevertipy. Here deal in soundness and expediency. And have them only and moreover sho aoaoou nazvy foreign letters bulut written and more nothing. Have us, too, Dnepr river-and for on Dnieper River the same different.

zuzuk50 wrote:

2 zuzuk50
You saw these rods up? If yes, then could you tell me please on these udilischam - my budget higher 70-80 bucks account the not allows.
Had forced on Dnieper River in drying of Kyiv, this simple 0.13-0.15, enough distance there is 50 + meters so that would in zabrose not strain. What fidery can be watch under my conditions?.

I believe that need borrow the flagship of the and not from heat. With so budget can be even look on line of workers of the pro, Bullfrog potrusi, think you please.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Discussion and comparison types different producers.