All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Karp on feeder

Karp on feeder

Posts 91 to 120 of 258

Vallium wrote:

tverdovat

Here is and me so it looked. :dontknow:

And why precisely 2 mm? Have Carpio "4 season" 900 gram it in packaging granules 4.5mm sciatica for 30 minutes. Truth not know as he will to cling without syrup and stikov

Fiestvod wrote:

A why precisely 2 mm?

As I itself this see. Need pellets which under watering, will become if can be so speak - sticky, though. His without problems can be will form a on fletke. But he must not turn into failed mass of. Under hit: Diving through 5-7 minutes pellets should as leaving the pourer from above slides, but under this he should preserve its granulirovannuyu structure :dontknow:

There is given levels ribs fletki the pellets 4.5 mm to made of salad should stupidly turn into the same metodnuyu prikormku, and this not quite the that from him need to. Then easier metodnuyu prikormku mixing.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 14 2013 16:05:14)

Roma, try need :dontknow: To ordinary "solid" pelletsov for point of departure drip irrigation time soaking on the principle of 1mm = 1 minute. And then to reduce / increase time in dependence from results.

There is still option with micro-pelletsami with KievBuild is Expanders - their marinating in a toilet in over flash on while,, then drain not vpitavshuyusya liquid, caccording in polyethylene package and give "plodding" in refrigerator. In fully motives the form of this pellets preobretaet spongy structure.

As option, instead stick can use not easy finding molasses?

duffy333 wrote:

How option, instead stick can use not easy finding molasses?

Ah on bayou accurately all that anywhere can be "dazzle oncoming" :crazyfun: This is OK glue natural. Which incidentally in water dissolves.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 14 2013 16:08:10)

Have Sonubayts there is XMEGA Fin Perfect Feed baja potencia intended as times for these needs. Here is video on the subject as times:

The entire sense in is, that have pelletsa in previous soaking is changing structure - from steadfast he becomes enough mild and porous. This enough for "than pottery", but well lack, to granules not broke themselves against and not exactly rolling on zabrose.

I’d say honestly, not enjoyed this line of.

Text or: Roma, and than you a slight adding stick from the same FD not suited under using flet + pellets? On the sly all rounded-dissolves.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 14 2013 16:26:03)

Romeo wrote:

I saw have Skyrocket pellets 2 mm. But me seems that the rugged pellets (in one donetskom no clothing left shupal), which not will be shaped by of salad on fletke. Who has tried his? Ca there is an exact 4-1-1!

Has tried, worked. On the evening zasnimu and'll post an. That, test whether you mechanics.

Romeo wrote:

as I itself this see. Need pellets which under watering, will become if can be so speak - sticky, though. His without problems can be will form a on fletke. But he must not turn into failed mass of. Under hit: Diving through 5-7 minutes pellets should as leaving the pourer from above slides, but under this he should preserve its granulirovannuyu structure

Novel, pelets richvord has precisely such a struturu, water poured minutes on 10-15, can be a bit sypukhi for ties and in flet, in dust not imploding, remains lie small the lumps.

Hedin wrote:

Roman, pelets richvord has precisely such a struturu

I in this even not doubt. Only knowing roughly how many me his need to on season fishing golden tickles. I until that to such a not ready morally. Financially ready, and here is morally hardly. :crazyfun:

In my case under it catching carp on trough method I spring pick a place there, where is lapsing trickle in Lake (from considerations that after winter "hibernation" carp yes and not only goes there, where there is exchange oxygen). Under marking trawling-clay with small hole course. Distance spring-until 50 meters from Bank. Gradual, seamless departure on depth. Brick your fishing bobber leave in water on daily session. Incidentally-on a coil'm using mono as such. Question-there is whether sense to move on one? (Coil for marker). Zakorm do either little swim-off with a bucket, slingshot. In this year plan use spomb. In year time after evening zakorma on a marker one thing, and the and two rods up'm dropping closer to Bank (from considerations and observations-relatively a major fish is coming closer to Bank almost in dense in the nighttime time days). On nasadkam'm using boyliki 10 mm in diameter and their combination with pop m.... In this year d try man-made maize floating. For work with by raising the changeable tips, so and on their own. Ah and in year time toying DIPami and spreyami for attractiveness of nozzles, prikormki. On shock leader I have there is doubts, that he not enough densely adapts sink. 'm using braided. (Submit that if he not on bottom-thereby causes suspicion have carp).

2 Romeo
Being 2mm-vyy pellets khalibut,
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/LlVoJ.jpg
Copiously uvlazhnyaem (not drowning our!) from Pulvera conventional water room temperature on resorts and get
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/XYf0z.jpg
Develop under aid "toptalki" Water slide on "fletke"
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/MkUDd.jpg
And we lower in bank

Errori for the quality of video, but, think, the crux of the is understandable. Time of disintegration can be regulate degree of American retrenchment where the until half an hour.
Own for adhesive properties pelletsa well enough for-forceful zabrosa and 5m on bottom.

Last edited by sendy (Jan 15 2013 00:39:06)

+7

In general roketovskiy khalibut or forelevyy normally lubricate
And here is karpovyy why something tverdovatyy, vhat there in composition.

Vallium wrote:

in general roketovskiy khalibut or forelevyy normally lubricate

And betain green, too,.

Betain not has tried)
Incidentally, what the impression from him?

Last edited by Vallium (Jan 15 2013 00:52:52)

On time of disintegration, such same as and khalibut. Autumn on leschiku and podleschiku worked, until carp until not Fund move.

Sendy! Thank you for the commercial and information! As times the, that and me need to! :cool: A carp simply until still on him not catching or carp not lovilsya?

sendy wrote:

and we lower in bank

Mechanics the that need to :cool: The subject only as it carp we should drink a like or not :confused:

Romeo wrote:

The subject only as it carp we should drink a like or not

Khalibut on karpiku I have worked and in the pure and together with sypukhoy, and betain green used on leschiku on created. Large experience use not mean, so let us try together.

Vallium wrote:

and here is karpovyy why something tverdovatyy

And what have him smells? Cprashivayu on subject opportunities his dipovaniya.

Pro smells nothing not can say - I odors not understand the)

Help Council. 'll ask here, camping on K. Themes type "common questions not has found."
1. ???? contest on platnike among organizations cities of Kyiv http://spartak-fst.kiev.ua/index.php?op … Itemid=145
2. Judging by around the hillsides karpovyy
3. Cordage to change under this hillsides there is no time
4. In available: Feder, the cord, trough filesystem

What a montage better use?
That would on prikormke?
That would on nozzle of?

Thank you.

Antrate wrote:

trough filesystem

If carp above 1.5 kg the only method. The cord in skilled.

Ideally need a on basic the fishing line is 0.25, flety 30-50 g of, metodnaya prikormka.

If there is no desires / opportunities put as such, then after zabrosa immediately same released (let off) Friction clutch slightly whether not on maximum.
On document with a string Marker or a proofreader office (depends on color of twist are spaced) put benchmark on range missiles. Can be also impose and under clip-on earring. But immediately after zabrosa cord from under it diffrent need.
Installation of Israel’s right to-layn (for lack fletov). Ceasing such same as and under it catching fletami - 5-10cm. Can be buy ready to dog leashes but also with follicle River Kymi.
Prikormku can be take on "economy-over another" from FishDrima - Karp or Karp mix. + Big mix.. There same a couple jars corn type Louis Bonduelle-Dalle. On it same and harvest. On hair or squarely on hook. Plus have oparika. And at all is worth find sheets with this dam and watch that on that there people a. Suddenly there without Makukhi to do nothing to acquire :dontknow:?

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 10 2013 13:57:32)

Sergei, thank you. Come up for fresh not was able find. Today then'll come pick it up in a fishing a campfire story and buy as such and hooks on a carp.

And even model the main filament and on dog leashes but also, and hooks what (budgetary)

Guys could you tell me!! Tomorrow d jurisprudence as harvest karpika at manner!! Time on fishing trip limited hours 8, can slightly more! Pond in rent power, rumored to fish Crucian, carp there is and trophy! Pond represents from themselves quite an ordinary meet, community station think would decide, d jurisprudence as seek terrible stare and brooding bushes, if there such there is, if there is no the here already harder! About zakorma as states economy variant--4 kg big mix, 2 kg carp XXL, couple of jars maize, on flet carp mix, from changeable tips choice low maize, maggot, pelets khalibut. As better do with start-up zakorm? Mix all that there is and paid 30-60 minutes startovomu and then already harvest with fletom, or fish this all Footbal can scare off and she leaves in holdup ahead, the more if near reed the depth of just meter?
Still and weather on tomorrow convey infernal with rain and to burst on the whole day!
Can there is what the thought on this about share cable :flirt:

Look "anomaly" on bottom - blot more steadfast trawling, "a belly button", the clean from algae bottom. Sheet metal trawling and building his "maps" - this # 1 under any it comes to shagging, and all the more carp.
Well run seats near (1-toes) with zatoplennym koryazhnikom, under navisayuschimi branches Chavez / trees have opposite (quiet) Bank, seats under TK the reeds.
Proactively is worth to communicate with watchmen / Antolin and "filter" the that they tell.

+1

MAXIK wrote:

A and weather on tomorrow convey infernal with rain and to burst on the whole day!

The storm under it comes to shagging carp this not so perishing and poorly :flag:

On udochkakh often saw signs not use in position. Not frightening harvest? Himself not catching, heard as people current beater before to burst from udilisch, come saw molten spininga prislonennogo to tree far but zipper.

Quite recently began take an interest in catching the carp fish in feeder, visited already couple of times taxable body of water but without success. In the last time was on up on a tip friend, he week ago there was, and not poorly capturing the karpika 1.5-3,0kg took 15 units. Was feeding he simple karpovoy sypukhoy and nasazhival sandwiches from corn and oparika. Through week on his that place ravaged by in battle went to and I, was feeding I karpovoy prikormkoy from trapera + maize and handful perlovki all shoveling on soles of, had and changeable tips and nazhivok a host set of but virtually not that not helped. Had for the entire day one the only poklevku and the distracted, didn't I, feeder it flew off with a hard-on Friction clutch was for strongly itself lodged and carp is gone just me from -0.20 ceasing. Deal the not in this, I on a reservoir more all was feeding and been caught all only not I with other. In late fishing to us come neighbors they were surprised that we empty, on talk take off it was clear, that we not 4,000,000, with right complement they all a on "the dropper" as understand on softer hay. Here is here I and Stuck in the Net its mistakes, as and that to do and what softer hay use?

Andrei81 wrote:

and what softer hay use?

Can pellets nasadochnyy?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Karp on feeder