All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Karp on feeder

Karp on feeder

Posts 121 to 150 of 258

Romeo wrote:

can pellets nasadochnyy?

Here is and I so think, read somewhere that not poorly works pellets khalibut, but have no producer better his borrow? CC More be appropriate?

Last edited by Andrei81 (Jul 19 2013 22:21:31)

Andrei81 wrote:

but have no producer better his borrow?

In Lithuania hardly sell than I'm using. So that this question not me. Here need to posproshat those who aglitskimi producers enjoys. Such you have accurately sells. :flag:

The second question I have on prikormke, need whether strongly to dwell on with it what it must be? Simply was opinion some fisherman that ordinary softer hay for the ducklings and chickens Artist any sypukhu 8-) I as understand without big faction not indispensable such as mixes of grain and biscuits over, but need whether promoted himself pellets in prikormku if he is the main right complement?

Southern on rural bazaar, claim to gender buckets wheat and gender buckets corn place on clock, two.
Forth if fishing prolonged better zakipyatitsya but can be so, well if this all started fermenting.
Further you spilling state water, peresypaesh sypuchkoy. On place industrialized fishing either small missile in either sposombom either zakromochnoy the feeding trough 2 / 3 in water else hours through 4-5.
] However on 3-4 kukuruziny.
On weak during dipuyu this all skopeksom, on-start not dipuyu and so the entire fish with Lake on point through 2-3 hours will.

+1

2Andrei81:
In primarily need look KAKUYu point you nutritious and compare WHERE a your neighbors. Choice point fishing this most important in any a fishing trip, and under it comes to shagging carp especially. Even scale.
On platnikakh this is all the more as relevant so as’fishing pressing there often higher, than on ordinary reservoirs. As example can lead fishing trip on one of my favorite platnikov. He in English-style. There for good and stable outcome need and feed, and harvest under TK reed / 2 stories of rubble. Under a balancing (a closed for fishing) Bank. Before him 35-50m. Under than need feed "corridor" maximum in meter wide from these facilities. If broke a zakormitsya so and is obtained snap want me to put there, then through gender hours one starts fish harvest slightly whether not on every zabrose. If nedobrasyvaesh or zakormilsya further on couple of meters, then number of poklevok is declining proportionately range missiles from. / reed. If harvest with center, then for the entire day can be obtain only a few poklevok while neighbors that gets caught as I described higher, will simply claimed fish.
This just example - on every a reservoir there is their nuances and especially. So that there is sense able to ask successful neighbors in primarily where they a. Then about services. And already in least on that a and than nutritious.

I catching in recommended place, before there was captured fish. This seats was in the early dam where criticized fresh water from pipes, a body of water artificial with same depth. Catching I on center from this pipes submit in really line with dam, neighbors a nearby, too, from the center, other on the opposite Bank a better from walls reed. All-same I think the entire tipping was in nozzle of perhaps and in prikormke, week ago from this fishing was there my friend and caught 15 karpikov on this place with those-same nozzles, but weather then was warm and constant and when we go she starters lose their cool, sheds jobs elcome it is getting cold and pute northern wind. I think that all these small charity contributed on nibble, fish has become capricious and careful and of solidity she those jamborees with which it grew, so and worked this "teen-is" and the nozzle sitch softer hay. Not third strictly for such can and not the right hunches. 8-) http://s4.uploads.ru/t/mjGB7.jpg
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/4NwJX.jpg
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/N9Fxa.jpg

Could you tell me please as to capture large carp if in pond heap ladoshechnogo and which immediately becomes on blot and are biting as from the basement. Questioning greater the pourer (peletts. Boyle) and wait? Local gets caught on breast is-as. I all same want on pikerok swim. Thank you

Last edited by лехин71 (Aug 5 2013 21:46:33)

лехин71 wrote:

. Questioning greater the pourer (peletts. Boyle) and wait?

Precisely.

+ accusations not sypukhoy, and granuloy. Both: Boyle. Pellets large. And wait. The nozzle sitch of course same Boyle and pellets although would from 12-14 mm. Ah or garland shipped from kukuruzin. Ah and of course same not classic there's gravy and method. If pikerok the have Drenana there is trough under toptushku in 15 grams.

This work provided that fish a major there is in a reservoir and not "10 goremychnykh" on the whole a body of water :flag:

Ah and on pikerok carp above 2-'s kg better not harvest. Not the tackle.

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 5 2013 21:55:33)

Kormukhi such there is. Mr. Picker MAP PARABOLIX 10f. D jurisprudence as. Thank you

Am asking aid - Council!
On days was on a small a reservoir - fish sea Bass - a small carp until 2kg.
Cordage feeder - the coil - the main - cord. Flet (Preston) 45-60gr ceasing from twist are spaced 0.1 -7sm. The nozzle sitch maize on the hook!
's ever not ponyatki- location udilisha porolelno water on struts - Alice in udilishche with using cones - enleve feeder - empty! And so percent 70 poklevok! Hooks as on photo # 8 with one kukuruzenoy.
Help deal in than I not rights and that I not is correct. Made!
Perhaps need to stronger go fly Friction clutch to staff also Treschetka? But will whether sufficient scratch on it from weight fleta? Or can hook service was.
Help please deal! http://s5.uploads.ru/t/7gUD5.jpg

Last edited by Ростислав (Aug 15 2013 15:10:50)

Hooks very similar on Ovnerovskikh Kayzu. Purely leschevykh likely. Can in them secret? Have bream edifice cavity several a specific.

Last edited by MOA (Aug 15 2013 15:16:51)

Rostislav
Causes can be several, but - am confident - almost all they in the hook.
He can be as failed forms, so and too thin. In the first case he unsuccessfully touches, in the second "aptly" unfortunately tissue fish. On fletku I would sin no not became, 45 grams and more usually enough for a carp commodity size. To the same Syria have place be, means, all here'oc, and further enters in force factor hook. Ah or even something, what we not know, the cord on the main, for example :-) :-) Yes and Friction clutch should be maximally gesture is, and not as you have.

My diagnosis: Dedicate a little bit of a time topic about method and follicle services in particular. Try move away under it catching carp from jamborees directly on the hook. Enter Smicor in my busy briefing, there there is images likely, the most is identically with themselves under this way industrialized fishing over the past 2 year. Not hesitate to loosen Friction clutch and at all inviting them tackle until maximum promise, rigidity for sweep (martial arts) provides flet, and else - clear cutting tenderness :-)

+1

Carlos
Thank you large for a clear and an understandable the answer (advice)! Here is on expense follicle snap I have more questions than answers! I not ispolzal nor never popab! This all ahead! But here is maize me all time, seems like a that I long not so its'm hanging!! And information precisely pro hair and maize I cannot find!! After all she so delicate!! Perhaps holdup ahead need to instrumented as checkboxes posibility to set? Have all different length hair from hook! Alone fix tube to hair watched upward have other maize boltaitsya just hand that shit as! Alone its along prokaluyut other across)
Stuck find in your reports response to these questions! Thank you!!

Its hooks into this -lichno I have no problems on methods not was. Very respect his. Sechet any fish. On leschu in this year :cool:
Ah and the problem as and talked-not sechetsya carp qualitatively with right complement on hooks up there. Why in carp-fishenge and prohibited from on a hook what either stick a. Correctly who the spoke - that with conducting globally televised tournaments - Karp-feeder - need resolve hair.

Ростислав wrote:

stuck find in your reports response to these questions! Thank you!!

Not for that. Will questions in step-by-step execution snap in a whole (except the "a strand of hair", on him separately need to write) - don, 'll show.

Ростислав wrote:

from on expense follicle snap I have more questions than answers! I not ispolzal nor never popab! This all ahead!

Hair thanks - this is not only and not so much pop-up bra. 2-3-4 kukuruziny - most the! Of last (the upper) bet plastic - monolith!

Ростислав wrote:

have all different length hair from hook! Alone fix tube to hair watched upward have other maize boltaitsya just hand that shit as! Alone its along prokaluyut other across)

The length of the a strand of hair must be such, to hook freely is on their fingertips. Googling "test on razvorachivaemost hook"

Ростислав wrote:

here is on expense follicle snap I have more questions than answers!

Not going to bother, actually and for start buy ready, type this:

http://www.tackleup.com/user/products/l … -rigs2.jpg

Length hair many run, stopora in, and and there already understandable will far move

Carlos
Still times thank you for funding! So to word I himself, too, from developing come (Besarabka)
And if can be the latest question in size hook? Under it comes to shagging carp from 1 until 2-3 kg with no numbers need to start?? In form I already roughly understood!! Watching the some video and articles recommendation - ship types- wet hook to predpologaemomu size fish!
And the size of the popaba under etuzhe fish! I understand that have a carp his mouth big but anyway around the there is aisle!

Rostislav
Hook - in my opinion - ideally should be and under fish, and under the pourer. For example, 3-4 kukuruziny orchestrate not will absurdly look on the hook # 6-8, which in turn, highly that's good whippin 'Karpov for among the. But would still need to look individually and remember, that exceptions accented from any rules.

If we are going specifically on tuzimanov (1-3) kg, then # # 8-10 summer will most it. Closer to kholodam can be a hook choose smaller and I feel safer, but not less 12

The size of the pop on the material, too, individually need ship types- wet and mount respectively. All plays role - carp is active / occuparmene, silt many-little and camping on D. At all, net pop-up bra - highly ambiguous pleasant thing, for start I would began with corn and nasadochnogo pelletsa.

Last edited by Carlos (Aug 15 2013 22:09:53)

+1

Andrei81 wrote:

That and I so think, read somewhere that not poorly works pellets khalibut, but have no producer better his borrow? CC More be appropriate?

Edited Andrei81 (2013-07-19 22 :21: 31)

Well on platnikakh with the carp 1-2kg works pelets khalibut Sonu Baits Pellet an 8mmwith an aperture. In goes goes 2 hook with a hair and stoporom, and aneasthetic for prodevaniya. Hooks without distinguished beard, but pick up on lip better idea than with beard, importantly not to lend take :D By the way holdup ahead eternal not reryaetsya. This pelets as times on melkokarpu a bit pylyaschiy, but large carp from 3 kg I have on negonikogda not bought these. If local getting caught the softer hay, then this pelets accurately work. On a major carp always well worked both: Boyle Dynamite Baits Marine Halibut(not with salt, their 2 species) 10 mm in diameter and 14mm, but attention never worked on melkokarpu. If carp priuchem to kkuruze and in this moment not Takes its I'm using leschevye both: Boyle golandskie Ringers Match Boilies Yellow shellfish an 8mm, always political willingness. As wrote Sergei Duffy, in primarily need to seek the extraordinary place, groves collecting driftwood, line trees, pit and camping on D. If bottom finer and the clean, then can be for day to come on body of water and see where that loiters just downstream there fish and zodno give place and ask the janitor not give other that place. If the size of the fish 1-2kg the I always klipsuyu, but leave for battles meters 10 fishing line of yours. Under zabrose or'm clearing the area or'm driving my udilishche ago. After landing snap podmatyvayu to let the line out 7-8-9. Meters and'm easing Friction clutch. Still can be klipsovat with the help gum from air ball. , I'm cutting rings-stretch from ball wide 3mm and wear my wartime on clip-on earring. Karp if smotaet, then the rubber band easily break, and for of fixing range missiles zabrosa ruggedness gum lack. Wind and rain this well for a major carp, but poorly for small. My surveillance.
At all advise watch world, Dani Fairbrasa on office Slavic language, very many Open for themselves.
Caught, release!

+2

Podskajite please what better prefer hook with beard or without?

Ростислав wrote:

could you tell me please what better prefer hook with beard or without?

I'm using with beard, we same not In of England where they prohibited. And my comrade uses on chopped carp only without distinguished beard, skhodov he has no, camping on K. He experienced man, and here is zasekaetsya karpiki on bezborodochnye hooks better idea. Attention, hooks which go in komlekte with peletsom sonubayts have taken the unusual the crease and very cozy braided hair. About them and goes speech, 2 hook in goes (photo from below). On the rest of the bezborodkovym kryuchkam not I’d say, but think use their there is no sense.

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/rJsux.jpg
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/i7FD2.jpg
http://s4.uploads.ru/t/Nmskt.jpg
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/9PLOx.jpg

+3

Ростислав wrote:

am asking aid - Council!
On days was on a small a reservoir - fish Crucian - a small carp until 2kg.
Cordage feeder - coil - the main - cord. Flet (Preston) 45-60gr ceasing from twist are spaced 0.1 -7sm. The nozzle sitch maize on the hook!
's ever not ponyatki- location udilisha porolelno water on struts - Alice in place it with crossbars - enleve feeder - empty! And so percent 70 poklevok! Hooks as on photo # 8 with one kukuruzenoy.
Help deal in than I not rights and that I not is correct. Made!
Perhaps need to stronger go fly Friction clutch to staff also Treschetka? But will whether sufficient scratch on it from weight fleta? Or can hook service was.
Help please deal!

Edited Rostislav (2013 08-15 15 :10: 50)

In this situation I would tried the next:
1 A little bit lengthen the ceasing
2 attempted to would harvest on as such in as a the main.
3 attempted to would follicle installation of with deaf mounting defence wakes up aggressivity to feeding trough.
4 attempted to hook the other forms.

Ростислав wrote:

could you tell me please what better prefer hook with beard or without?

Hook without distinguished beard sechet fish better. But with puffed better use hooks with beard.
With bezbrodochnymi hooks need be able correctly vyvazhivat fish. In lomistykh places better use hooks with beard.

toch
Thank you for advice!

Тоха wrote:

hook without distinguished beard sechet fish better. But with puffed better use hooks with beard

. ???? fidergam not will help. If hook bezborodochnyy, then fidergam will only in favor of fish. Spharischen - differ it on a carp: Raskosami + bezborodka = greater number of poklevok and serif, more shot of adrenaline under vyvazhivanii (one mistake - and fish rolled off).
And yes, bezborodochnye hooks - this the only normal hooks if are going harvest with easy fletom (until 45 grams fletka NOT recent lip carp on almost all reservoirs). For normal punching carp 6-'s crocheted (for example: Fox Teflon ArmA Point size 6) need weight trough / weight 75gr +. 4-Interwiev - 100gr + and camping on P. All that less, then note on lips carp, if clams there is no - the lips will enough gentle, can be to reduce weight trough. And here is in case with bezborodkami - on-'t care, remained Maggie, even 15 grams there's gravy.

Taras, bountiful. Means, bezborodka, is obtained, panacea from unsuccessful serif / skhodov. Did a goatee, let and the most a small and accurate "retards" zasechku?
Forth. If took the bait carp-fool and saw stomping around the back on gachke in are learning-- the St. Vita, and on the basis of - cord, then in gembe razdolbashitsya loophole such a, that already don't care, prejudice a hook from it was.
And still. Minds concentrated by me doubts, that bezborodka recent on 15 st flete any lip. This same not's very.
Enlighten and that you could recommend. Thank you, Since service from production to exportation.

Last edited by Механик (Nov 26 2013 09:51:18)

Механик wrote:

Taras, bountiful. Means, bezborodka, is obtained, panacea from unsuccessful serif / skhodov. Did a goatee, let and the most a small and accurate "retards" zasechku?
Forth. If took the bait carp-fool and saw stomping around the back on gachke in are learning-- the St. Vita, and on the basis of - cord, then in gembe razdolbashitsya loophole such a, that already don't care, prejudice a hook from it was.
And still. Minds concentrated by me doubts, that bezborodka recent on 15 st flete any lip. This same not's very.
Enlighten and that you could recommend. Thank you, Since service from production to exportation.

Very simply test after all, man slice of, ah in I don't know, soap benign, or tissue some, yes modicum and its should sit in late-all. Install there on him hook and semuliruy potyazhku carp. Other on what material enters with beard, on what without distinguished beard. There and will in sight.

Not razdolbaet he itself on document with a string nothing under bezborodke. Tissue and straightforward as times beard (however not fact, in case gossamer lips, but have carp myasistost such a that there simply reasonable rates puncture and all, wasn that if end up askew on weak and adopt part of). But on document with a string if he will making such a fuss, then with more likely you his not if you can hold simply. Would you bet fidergam under bezborodke - gonna lose fish with big likely (though agliytsy say that gets caught, but I have something raze not worked keep little order to vnatyazhku the cord, so still and vnatyazhku fidergam Oh about).

Taras, if conversation for hooks QM1 from Guru, then I personally not gather additionally in any way about any skhodakh with feeder-gammom you speak :dontknow: Seriously. Ah not was I have with him skhodov - modicum with rubber, modicum with fully a sagging fishing line :dontknow: Over other model "bezborodok" you sign the one not d.
This hook expense of its forms enters in gentle tissue fish with every jump-all deeper and deeper. And not simply enters, but as would "vvinchivaetsya" on spiral. For order to his extricate from lips need not on direct pull, and "with tricky." Fish in life such the most not do, in my opinion.

here slightly slightlyfrom first experience industrialized fishing with bezborodkami. There's gravy of course not 15 grams and hooks not guru but on the subsequent church I rarely used fidergam with such hooks and virtually the entire fish successfully the turnover on Bank.
With puffed not risk. If the main the cord the believe mandatory condition the availability of rubber. If raskosami the there is no problems

Serozha, on QM1 were skhody on some reservoirs. In especially skhody were on Amur river on some reservoirs. Then looked at, have them edifice cavity from-for difference in stern as something is different, increased ceasing and raised the pourer to 10GB th - and all returned on establishment its grains, but went nezasechki melkokarpa. But on how a reservoir Amor-more interesting and more, so not continued experiments. :)
And best on zatsepistosti on carp we should drink a I have worked Guru MWG, but only with pelletsom and enough long one a leash around (4 "'s reabsorption).

PS: And there is no, I not only pro QM1. I have offenders bezborodok very many, virtually the entire Drennan, Preston and Guru a series of. There is a bit Colmic 'a, but there plotvinnye hooks (want their, too, this week try, on bezborodkakh can be enough much time efficiency on sorevakh).

Last edited by Vertex (Nov 26 2013 18:04:29)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Karp on feeder