All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Karp on feeder

Karp on feeder

Posts 151 to 180 of 258

There is whether the difference in it catching carp on karpodrome and increasing a carp on during. If answers there is on Forum, then, if can be, ssylochku.

Friends advise please as such 0.25 for industrialized fishing the carp fish in flet kormshki (on what is worth pay attention?)
And want to buy some of that itself couple of electronic detection but not 'hochet'sya overpay surplus - could you tell me couple of models (the price-chachestvo-proktichnost)

Ростислав wrote:

friends advise please as such 0.25 for industrialized fishing carp on flet kormshki (on what is worth pay attention?)

Szymanowski Tekhnium for example.

Ростислав wrote:

friends advise please as such 0.25 for industrialized fishing carp on flet kormshki (on what is worth pay attention?)
And want to buy some of that itself couple of electronic detection but not 'hochet'sya overpay surplus - Podskajite couple of models (the price-chachestvo-proktichnost)

Other suchor such, himself use - reproaches there is no. In the second version "+" - adjustment of the sensitivity, in the first - only tone and loudness. The exit on automatic highlighting swinging, using light button there is in both. Nutrition - "have Crohn’s."

Last edited by sendy (Jan 4 2014 00:09:07)

Сергей Москвичев wrote:

There are whether the difference in it comes to shagging carp on karpodrome and increasing a carp on during.

Karpodrom - this culture, and river and a carp - this bear, with all stemming.

+3

duffy333
sendy
Thank you!

duffy333 wrote:

Szymanowski Tekhnium for example.

I so understood with a white label!? In razmotke 200m.!

"Szymanowski Tekhnium."
Guys, adminy, sorry, can a bit not on topic - who tell pollsters Internet Music, where there is such a raskosami in diameter $0.16 - 0,18 - 0.2 - 0.22 - 0.25? Not can nowhere find already long. :dontknow:

Ростислав wrote:

I so understood with a white label!? In razmotke 200m.!

As the me, then any from family Tekhnium. And razmotke there is the most different - from 200m and further. For example, Shimano Tribal Carp in razmotke 300m: http://shimano.kiev.ua/Line-shimano-tri … m-025.html

+1

Rivers has been closed on 2kh month ban, embarked question industrialized fishing on stoyakakh, in district 2 serious karpodroma (3 an / Baraboi) and several korytets. There far despite to go on footprint. Weekend (koryttso) the main catch sea Bass adds 0.3-0.7kg, melkokarp until Bajaus with rare bonuses’pay-in 5 / 7 / 10kg. Experience in industrialized fishing carp on feeder little, with fletkami toying imbabers only if classic quite perishing not goes. From's read made conclusions, tackle will sleduyuschyaya: A medium, inlayn, basis Monk 0.22, ceasing 0.17 40-50sm, trigger 10 Number with ear, without hair mounting.
Questions which remained open:
1. Feed token - as and in classics of under it comes to shagging white puppies were born, under clip-on earring and then try to constitute in zakormlennoe blot by lifting the its?
2. The frequency perezabrosa - 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 30 mines?
3. Spring, fish still not strongly activated, prikormka will sypukha the FD mixed on soles of with major faction household production, bondyuelka / the peas / Perlovka - not want you overdo it, from the experience industrialized fishing on Spring, what% the ratio major faction in prikormke?
4. Length defence wakes up aggressivity makes sense do more, 80-if, or for industrialized fishing melkokarpa this not as relevant? 40sm and in path?
In advance thank you for answers.

For Irbis:
As the me so on the place far're going (if correctly understood the Mirnoe) better use fletki. So as everywhere though the sense in classics of not see. Plus even fish maloaktivna, many times been, that the same Crucian hangs himself without single a twitch done camping on E. Disappears a long ceasing. Feed, as the me, then is worth a bit and to do variation and harvest, too, not in one place. Observed so same that s as it is important as such maximally to hide the, camping on E. Keep proslablennuyu (me helps this). The nozzle sitch in these cases only neutral supervisory (sinking only under the weight hook). Perezabros, ah this only community determine. Not third strictly this only – my opinion.

up6uc wrote:

Delta has been closed on 2kh month ban, embarked question industrialized fishing on stoyakakh

If will help the answer such a same was. :crazyfun: In Saturday the first time "catching" (slightly tried couple of more hours) fiderom on platnike.

1. Senior comrades prompted the next (there Dumchev-door workshop pursued a):

Harvest on neglubokom –, well progrevaemom sun. Sypukha must be active. From supplements warranted a pile-driver-molasses and fried chicken-- and production cannabis. Molasses or maize starches syrup in a large frankenberry.
http://uploadpic.ru/img/2014-04/20/snwepw3nsgxgpodkteda5hrjt.jpg

Prikormku better darken.
http://uploadpic.ru/img/2014-04/20/ybuhnpz2b4gxwug4hniwqsgvw.jpg

From major faction preferable to night crawlers and maggot.
http://uploadpic.ru/img/2014-04/20/180ugxgfbt6vnykmpwkwqn7el.jpg

Dog leashes but also in end many athletes have become hitch up her until 30sm.

2. I harvest in general something not leader was coming, simply wanted to try to leave new fiderami and just a little bit swim on fletki. (Hi,. Without chairs with obvesom, podsaka (catching with levees), sieves which operates, of buckets of and other beaker of the warm south this was flour. But engage audition, when around all gets caught. :canthearyou: )

Took only that homes when. So, specifically not zakarmlivalsya, only the that on fletke was. Fish-sicles VDE Hi Pro Carp Method Mix with addition of droblenoy through scraping bondyueli. Pelets from Richvords 8mm. Pineapple, Pop-bigger pushups SSMuur 8-10 mm in diameter, the Cookie different aromas and maize Louis Bonduelle-Dalle. Catching type driver declared a God Of QM1, ceasing 7sm, hair with quesadilla. Has tried and inlayn with the same a leash around sake of interest (prikormka the FD carp-Crucian). Outcome, your heelbone karpikov parked. In general, all not quite on science. But the first Hi,, he always so. :crazyfun:

Thank you colleagues for subject on fletkam and method. (Specifically for Duffy333, Sergei, preset you domestic work for the Study those performed, turn to practice. Thank you! :flag: )

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Apr 21 2014 12:53:36)

+3

sacral75 wrote:

To Irbis:
As on me so on the place far're going (if correctly understood the Mirnoe) better use fletki. So as everywhere though the sense in classics of not see.

Is true understood, trough until 40gr, in though cover must not strongly and not quickly. Stuck first classic, fletki can will and aktualney, but until want as usual try.

People, in my opinion you Terrace which say about three things. One of you classic the feeder-cell believes, and the other-metodnuyu the feeder with lengthwise 1928. :no: Whilst on fletkam disagreements there is no. If I not rights, feel free to dissuade, please.

майк wrote:

"the, in my opinion you Terrace which say about three things. One of you classic the feeder-cell believes, and the other-metodnuyu the feeder with lengthwise 1928. :no: Whilst on fletkam disagreements there is no. If I not rights, feel free to dissuade, please.

Not found mentioning trough with lengthwise ribs that enabled :dontknow:
Classic - there's gravy cell, far perishing klassichnee :)

Man says pro the feeder, which sinking in the silt. In my opinion cell on the silt not worse fletki held.
Text or those cells, whom I enleve, accurately in though poorly fail (sealed plastic saying with his and conditional statements holes)

Last edited by майк (Apr 21 2014 18:18:46)

up6uc wrote:

That's right understood, trough until 40gr, in though cover must not strongly and not quickly. Stuck first classic, fletki can will and aktualney, but until want as usual try.

Homilies Marker, first, tinker-find hardest, or less zailennyy the assistant trawling.

Oleg_GOR
Oleg, find welcome this weekend ’! Let-and me homework "to write off"! :flag: :blush:

estroi wrote:

Oleg_GOR
Oleg, find welcome this weekend ’! Let-and me homework "to write off"!

Greetings! So write off, not pity, here is the reference on the original of the quests: Link. There even with tips. :flag:

+1

Olezhek, thank you! No one not talk less, that I cancelled $! :blush: :blush: :blush: :crazyfun:

+1

estroi wrote:

Olezhek, thank you! No one not talk less, that I cancelled $!

Naturally, only you more no one to write off not go, and the all learn secrets, and fishing entire fish. :crazyfun: And will have us then in hunters 38,322.

Respected. But as cut off of bream? Arrived harvest an / carp - bream up on it not gives. Are biting on both: Boyle, are biting on red and oparika, are followed by on zadipovannuyu garlic prikormku. Are biting in 20 centimeters from Wall reed and on clean water. And I want an! Khelp!

Last edited by Laider (May 2 2014 12:11:51)

Have an spawning, on until grub him. Later before Come are always :dontknow:

майк wrote:

Wu an spawning, on until grub him. Later before Come are always

Yes normally he enjoyed. If anything three figures grams on 800-900 dragged her up, until bream not licked :(

As fight with situation:
Shoe-in on an / a white bream / gusteru, river, 0.13 ceasing '10 "or above, # 10 trigger, normally otlavlivaeshsya. Poklevka, steam locomotive until clips (spare 3-5 gather steam; until clips there is always), mere 0.5 of seconds - “. That to do in such situations not illustrate, bounce clip-on earring it is unrealistic on time. Obydno however spoils overlook.

up6uc- karpyatniki, a. Under clip-on earring gets caught, know, as make? Find point and make impose with uprezhdeniem in 3-4 step. After zabrosa go questioning stick on species-under, adding gather steam;, but neatly, seeking to not shift the bait with burden with point. Under who this gives enough time for, to ensure bounce as such with clips. And steam locomotive cannot be forget to control finger at.

I understand - not quite our case, platform, hairdryer-Shui, all affairs. But if perishing on all lines is expected trophy, then, do you want-not do you want, and harvest his need to. Can be think over those as adopt the above method with adaptation under their conditions. Or, as option, put Marker on a fishing line placemark and sack the with clips immediately after zabrosa. Under perezabrose klipsovat again, under poklevke slayers restore easily. Yes, gemorno, but I on method so enleve and very is rarely

up6uc wrote:

Obydno however spoils overlook.

Greetings guys. Honored branch, very appealed advice, camping on K. Karpovuyu enleve only began explore. In ties with this despite today at night on becoming, who was keeping created and zaryblen the carp. Becoming not big. Advise please place (not point) promising industrialized fishing, camping on E. Where would better stop? Until this - spring has tried harvest in lowland (leftist side), but remained without poklevok. After this moved in center and in the center of the stava was 2 poklevki and one karpik. Now begin to wonder stop on clutch (northeastern eastern side on the picture), correctly whether? http://se.uploads.ru/t/8gzp3.png
Thank you large for advice.

Was on ??? lake of last week. The entire carp under Bank. 500m only jigger Crucian. Good with longstanding since the tyagayu with a match on anyone case and give his in paired meters from chairs on rogulki. If in during hours are biting carp - on fidernykh made it his wait not worth - he the entire in the grass under Bank. From councils in prikormke should be half of bondyuelya part of whole part of perebitogo in bag for a blender.

katana wrote:

was on ??? lake of last week. The entire carp under Bank. On distance there is only jigger sea Bass. Good with longstanding since the tyagayu with a match on anyone case and give his in paired meters from chairs on rogulki. If in during hours are biting carp - on fidernykh made it his wait not worth - he the entire in the grass under Bank. From councils in prikormke should be half of bondyuelya part of whole part of perebitogo in bag for a blender.

Signature author

Better be, than seem.

Thank you, then better sit down on clutch (on street corner) and bombarding trough along shores of?

And what width Lake?

Simply if the distance meters 50 - can be harvest from under opposite Bank. We so in Tatsenkakh and on Rybalochnoy fishing - there's gravy falls in dense (until 1 meters) from opposite Bank.

Ілько wrote:

A what width Lake?

Simply if the distance meters 50 - can be harvest from under opposite Bank. We so in Tatsenkakh and on Rybalochnoy fishing - there's gravy falls in dense (until 1 meters) from opposite Bank.

Meters 60-70

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Karp on feeder