All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » MAP FEEDER EXTREME MASTERS TOURNAMENT

MAP FEEDER EXTREME MASTERS TOURNAMENT

Posts 31 to 41 of 41

Thank all participants and guests. Without you friends, nothing would not . Fish was unsteady, but who was able the caught :)
Separate lasting gratitude companies Lucky Fisherfor miraculous prizes from companies MAP (Match Angling Products)and aid in organizations arrangements. Jeunet Borodulinuand the Gene Kiselevufor support and greater accomplished the work!

I congratulate prizewinners, beat the fittest! :cool:

1. Yevgeny Borodulin (Lugansk)
2. Romantsov Alexander (, Donetsk)
3. - Am I to stop Vladimir (, Donetsk)
4. Pavel Stepanovich Mochalov Andrei (Lugansk)
5. Mikhailov Yevgeny (Lugansk)

BIGFISH Yevgeny Borodulin (Lobe 4.780)

Last edited by ZooM (Jul 1 2012 19:06:41)

Ay yes good fellows :cool: I congratulate winners :flag:

My greetings!! :cool:

My our marketing remained in Luhansk :dontknow: Whilst aren, that 2s and 3s have FD.

Sasha, I you Id say that 2 and 3 seats swept in organisers prepared an entertaining programme simply worth a fortune fidera :) Since than guys and I congratulate, different sensationally!

ZooM wrote:

Sasha, I you Id say that 2 and 3 seats swept in organisers prepared an entertaining programme simply worth a fortune fidera

Yes I about this and turn sad. Our marketing would I have them unionized, and fidera me nor to what. In sight knew, sabaki, that win.

Stratezhnye! :D

http://s018.radikal.ru/i503/1207/3a/57e650d815f7.jpg

Photo by ARTEMAX

+5

Beauty!
But as Vovko on coil looks :sceptic:

Photo at all random discontinued mount broke a :cool: - and German cool, and the heel is from clubbers dark clouds. Atmospheric very. Modicum on cover glyantsevogo magazine, modicum in as a poster :cool:

Yes, Seryoga, photo indeed something epic. Soon'll meet with photographer and after'll post an the rest photos.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » MAP FEEDER EXTREME MASTERS TOURNAMENT