All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » 1 th phase Chimei-host Ukraine on fideru 2012.

1 th phase Chimei-host Ukraine on fideru 2012.

Posts 31 to 60 of 103

Pavel K wrote:

there is, but one priest of in two poluzonakh immediately

Yes modicum in four!
But in moslems Rules there is appropriate clauses, as determine seats (lens) for athletes, constituents in floating sectors.
And in our Rules - until that there.

Last edited by Dood (Jun 9 2012 10:58:54)

And here as nor fact, "floating" sector must lie between poluzonami, so as 2 in this sector will in spreadsheet results each of poluzon. Utterly not is logical to do "floating" sector the latest or the first on Bank (in zone). T. E. If to example, there is 31 team and poluzony will A1 sector 1-16 and A2 sector 1-15, the A1 sector 16 and should be "the floating"

But torchbearer from Tibetans until game "floating" sector under number 16 - can take first place - as in his poluzone, so and in a whole in his zone. That then?

I itself illustrate, that a participant with worst the result in two poluzonakh one zony- this and there is floating sector.
The entire question, in what poluzonu belinda's this the worst outcome.
Although options many.
Rules need to would legitimize one-the only option. In my opinion.

Last edited by Dood (Jun 9 2012 15:28:36)

Dood wrote:

But torchbearer from Tibetans until game "floating" sector under number 16 - can take first place - as in his poluzone, so and in a whole in his zone. That then?

Ah nothing, ah brilliant means. Not understood truth, under than here a whole zone. Ah can he be the first in both poluzonakh, and that? Zasluzhenaya him 1-in graph. And what outcome, from what poluzony (already in weight) borrow in Protocol lichki / team need deal.

Dood wrote:

I itself illustrate, that a participant with worst the result in two poluzonakh one zony- this and there is floating sector.

Nothing not understood. You offer to compare results, say, from second-to-last sector A2 (suppose he on outcome the latest in poluzone) with the results in poluzone A1? And if in A2 he will the worst, and in A1 there is no?

Last edited by Pavel K (Jun 9 2012 15:52:52)

I after all wrote, that options many.
And led only one option - can, the favored, and can - not quite the favored option.
Final decision accepts our sports and-fidernoe blessed - and us remains only humbly his wait.

Nycolas wrote:

. On new neutverzhdennym without gender-cresotech not you'll figure it out:

7.11.2.2 In Protocols, in on the place in zone , some, breaker in all sectors, except floating, this information will appear seats, engaged they in their poluzonakh, they same are used in further calculations, as seats in zone. For athletes, constituents in floating sectors:.

This a thing not from our new neutverzhdennykh Ukranskikh Rules. This - quote from new-approved Rules MFRS (Russia).

:D this to us quite us motsk to curdle

ProF-Fesor wrote:

Of-for this stupidity Kiev some account for rassasyvatsya, legally, on areas, that would to accept participation in republican Games. Redumbnant. Been utter.

Oiaoi fringes Sasha want to zapevniti, ui under visimkovomu format chetvrok aeacoaaoe pyatrok ? kvot dvi endurance a Ee?aa, all interest groups who benefit from on nai ?mstsya ? zhoden Aviation torchbearer aaea nebude vistupati for Sumi aeacoaaoe towns? I think, ui allso the very, ye ? ca?ac.

ProF-Fesor wrote:

A why at all need team with number of more 1, Chel, if all play in lichku for entry to Worlds.

I oaae so think.

+2

fm967 wrote:

A why at all need team with number of more 1 cel, if all play in lichku for entry on ChM.
I oaae so think

Because, that only in military command work your " fishing the brain" is growing and evolves, in lichke - sacred believes "have the peas" and tupeet.

+1

Today like as the latest day registration. Seats still there is and quotas clearly can be try carried to another place.

Last edited by Pavel K (Jun 10 2012 16:25:07)

wrote:

Because, that only in military command work your " fishing the brain" is growing and evolves, in lichke - sacred believes "have the peas" and tupeet.

Nepotrbno the poorest suditi on ? aieo nia ?.

+1

fm967 wrote:

Gladly you the opposite opinion.

Today were on Artemovke, razmetili 80 sectors.
Before these a bit full of fish with hand Gulf. In catch: A dace, podleschik, perch. Prevails podleschik. Blicca bjoerkna was not entirely. The entire fish have Bank. Near sat poplavochnnik, took bream, without ceremony - kilo.

Szaszi, very many water areas of vegetation. Take streamer, will have on train, tinker.

+5

fm967 wrote:

Without grievances, but you just ourselves have reached on an arena fishing? Without discussions with colleagues and Council with them? Without verification and running-various options on joint the field in a while?
The joint work over meet the task always better, than one-man attempts. Somehow would talented and tough, Mr, kind not was the or another people.

+2

Thank you for the intel., streamer and past consider unkind.

flyer-pilot wrote:

and director, very many water areas of vegetation. Take streamer, will have on train, tinker.

This only with hand Gulf or on "Sea", too, such there is?

duffy333 wrote:

Without grievances, but you just ourselves have reached on an arena fishing? Without discussions with colleagues and Council with them? Without verification and running-various options on joint the field in a while?

Until was 2, then shared all, when has become quartet it remained two deuces.
I am confident, that and very can be achieve outcome. Importantly lot more time conduct on fishing and been running experiments. To example pick up volumes K Shanina, he, on his words of, 300 days in year conducts on water, one, but this not prevents him have repeatedly become champion world in team and lichke.
Roughly also the case with Pitertsovym. Can lead in example and Ukrainian spiningistov.

Last edited by fm967 (Jun 10 2012 22:24:15)

Pavel K wrote:

This is only with hand Gulf or on "Sea", too, such there is?

On Sea the grasses, too, there is, but quite tolerable.

+1

Thank you, it is understandable

fm967 wrote:

Can lead in example and Ukrainian spiningistov.

An unfortunate comparison, I.M.H.O.,. Feder and spinning different on its ideology species industrialized fishing. If already and to compare feeder, then with connected float switch or carp-phishing.

+1

In the latest data in zone competition are biting a dace, nibble sluggish. Under Bank many algae. Enclosed a minor a scoundrel, gustery there is no.

+3

ProF-Fesor wrote:

I against how this all is done in our country. We act, then think, then uzakonivaem viscerally documented. If on concepts, then need to first to approve rules, and then on him play. And first play, and buts autumn 'skhodnyake' FRSU argue - not correctly. And suddenly. Or Marrying or FRSU shift its opinion and decide to leave s. And all of the game season already over.

Excuse--excuse me, that'm interfering.
A respected Prof-Fesor, you hope are member of federation?
Times in four years is conducted reports and the constituency conference FRSU, on that is transparent representatives from all federations and you as a member of one of federations automatically guarantee the right represent their interests. On conference were picked by Presidium FRSU and choose his your representatives. Except this, every member of FRSU may run on post chief direction, in including and in fidernom, only here is willing these engage something not so bond and many. In this year on post chief fidernogo direction was even 4000m2 as well as one challenger, which and chose. With this year them became Buglak Yevgeny. Judging by from above his chose and you in including. As me known, Yevgeny sent out on Oblast federatsiyam on the table questions, concerning rules, you their must were discuss and send proposals and wishes the top. On the basis these proposals and wishes of Yevgeny averaged rules conducting fidernykh competition, which and were directed in Presidium FRSU on assertion. Incidentally - Presidium, too, clinging on conference your representatives (that-there are those people, which you entrusted to this to do). Presidium rules approve, and only now begin discuss.
Consider please, this in a country have us so is done, or, can be, WEso do?

ProF-Fesor wrote:

And still one thing, which not identified with nor in old, nor in new rules - peg to regions. Bullshit a total. Because of this stupidity Kiev some account for rassasyvatsya, legally, on areas, that would also the ball rolling, participation in republican Games. Redumbnant. Been utter. Can you explain to fix conjuring up problem, and then look for ways questionable honesty for circumvent these rules. Spharischen all as have us in country, so same and in feeder. And want simplicity, transparency, honesty and convenience for fideristov.

Many times heard, thatfishing sport, this not sport at all, but. 't deliver perishing this compete, then and play needs on certain rules. And rules these these are, that for participation in CU and EO needs set bid from Oblast federation (Kievan urban), that assures the regional governance in any sport, then this bid does in the Department. Tell please, many rukoviditeli iaeanoiuo managements in any sport will assume a responsibility and push its painting of under names not their athletes?
For it is rather lengthy, of hectic. But, as can. Pardon perishing, but not Pushkin I.

Thank you for communication, LVS.
Not am confident accurately, but on analysis above text, me seems, that you new president FRSU. Variants?

You wrote many, but all's bureaucratic language. But I the diversion on civilian language, the entire the text boils down to such phrase: "You (members) masters orgganizatsii, you deligiruete, you slide decisions, but all will so, as will tell leadership, even if this contradicts decisions ands wishes electorate."
Personally I normally am to Jeunet, as to person and to an athlete-fideristu. But as functionary FRSU, I with him largely disagree. And the questionnaires, which you have mentioned wildlife that escaped, was simply a checkbox about undertaken work. Some questions were solved dramatically direct contrast to wishes of a majority of members FRSU. In this topic I not d utochnyato that precisely. Marrying all knows, but essentially and accurately on Rw him questions so and not responded.
So same with words Jenny, and I him believe, a new proposal for Rules as industrialized fishing - not confirmed (not adopted). Decision about their decision-shifted to autumn session. You same claim, that rules accepted and approved. Not the profile. The whether who the not in rate (you or Marrying), then whether us (members FRSU) accept for mass of with gray otttenkom mental rape development.

statement please, many rukoviditeli iaeanoiuo managements in any sport will assume a responsibility and push its painting of under names not their athletes?

Think - no one. On this and wrote about how, that because of this stupidity with Oblast Poland, account for FOLLOWING LEGALLY rassasyvatsya on other areas, physically remaining in Kyiv. In my opinion - full Brad.
Solve this question can the same FRSU not looking nor on what mines-sport-whitebait-turizmy. Simply by vacating 'came home late' to areas. And whom play in republican game, and whom not play - we perishing themselves we'll take care of. Think nor what area in London not will, seats all ????? (on this stage development fiderizma in Ukraine).

With service from production to exportation, A. Duday.
??? yes, incumbent a member of FRSU and KFRS, former a Komsomol ^ ^

+3

duffy333 wrote:

Just a freak accident comparison, I.M.H.O.,. Feder and spinning different on its ideology species industrialized fishing. If already and to compare feeder, then with connected float switch or carp-phishing.

, too, not vobidu. All their remarks I do from the experience participation in for competitions, Quercus species sporting fidera, and was their with 2003 to 2010 perhaps about hundreds of. On that are referencing you? You so many on all forums, so why not go in sport? I without pode.

fm967 wrote:

At that are referencing you? You so many on all forums, so why not go in sport?

Until, that as for an amateur fishing me all more-less suits, but raze not for competition. I have good arbiters-partners on joint the field in a while and when I's gonna make me feel, that can are having with them more-less on equal, perhaps and pouchavstvuyu. Moreover me more seems interested klubno-commercial format, than the that we have now.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Also me more seems interested klubno-commercial format, than the that we have now.

Have the, that have. Klubno-whom. Format have us until in stage of development. Yes and those, that are worth the helm solemn against option klubnogo solemn. Until athletes divide on areas.

And on topic that heard, long no one and nothing? :dontknow:

Someone has the link, information with field battlefield zero. Who-that-as? :(

Vertex wrote:

who-that-as?

Untested rumors. A ghastly, Fight, was easy today took poluzony. In end have audits like would 1 + 1, have Alexander Veselovsky 1 + 2, the third Pugach, then Ivan Taranov (footballer) (2 + 3) and Titar. In team two of Kyiv (three whale and fishing) and Ivano-Frankovsk-1. That managed hear.

Last edited by oleole (Jun 17 2012 18:35:32)

Licka:

A ghastly
Veselovsky
About ten species
Wladimir

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » 1 th phase Chimei-host Ukraine on fideru 2012.