All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix-2

The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix-2

Posts 1 to 30 of 1000

Understood. Necessarily stuck. And not tickles, that through while,, again’for "toptushki" need? In general, the idea understandable. D try. :)

And even better "a butthole" what any (garlic, vanilla and camping on D.) spritz in toptushku. An effect will double - and otlipat will better (especially if on butter basis of) and a fish attract!

+1

Yuri’deal of course good, but not in this topic. Start first. Let’s take capacious and one starts put in it basic prikormku and next the rest impurity, apt in your understanding of. If there is no "drilki", handle (its) carefully mix it up sypukhu. After this add water small in scraps between peremeshivaniyami. Pulverom get only in really late preparations prikormki. After every adding water carefully some stirring for me mixture of, clumps should not be. After the principal mix let-prikormke time to become impregnated water, not hurry up (do this with the evening). On the morning mo... Shuffle it mixture of, add how many need water, under need the animal. Again all mo... Shuffle it and forward on a body of water. On arrival on place still times mo... Shuffle it prikormku and if she will not douvlazhnena, pulverom breakaway deal. The right prikormka must not all gooey to batty and under this well shaped by in lumps, shavings. Start with the evening, on the morning have you leaves least time on completing preparations prikormki.

Last edited by BAMBUR (May 25 2012 21:35:11)

+2

BAMBUR! Alexander! Of course, d try to do on your prescription. And nothing, that the water from-under tap? And I its still several times (2 - 3 times) winnow down through a sieve, after, as she napitaetsya moisture. Question such. Far to do with my large faction after screening through a sieve? I their first otsypayu in side (in another tare), and then talking ab in balls and throw it in in as a proactively zakorma point. Truth, in manual. Only does until there. Yes, and mix them all together prikormku, too, in manual. But, this not critical way. On hand rubber a gauntlet wore and forward! And free hand (without gloves off, to sensitivity not lose) all time'm in control of state of prikormki during mixing. :) “I don’t would roughly be remembered state of prikormki, when she already the right and stuck correctly. D try to. :) closest fishing brewing in the first decade of June.

Doka_60 wrote:

A even better "a butthole" what any (garlic, vanilla and camping on D.) spritz in toptushku. An effect will double - and otlipat will better (especially if on butter basis of) and a fish attract!

Of course! And this option stuck. Simply watched the commercial, so the British "toptushku" at all, in water have to be bathed. Correctly whether this? Not know. Can they its smachivayut, to "toptushka" not peresykhala on the Sun? All-??? some material vague.

Yuri wrote:

water from-under tap

On't care.

Yuri wrote:

From / To fields do you do with large faction

On how many many remains?

Yuri wrote:

At hand rubber a gauntlet wore

Homes can be without gloves off (better control humidity), on a reservoir early spring and late-autumn better in 4.In gloves. Yura for starters do least 30 minute pausing between the first to and subsequent in the juices.

+2

Water perhaps from-under tap better not use - of chlorine and the other threats many. Better filtered over or the contestant that sell for drinking negazirovannuyu
I with the evening zameshivayus and leave until time Check-Out Gone Fishin '((usually at night). Fish-sicles as times water is gathering well and propityvaetsya smells. On a reservoir until konditsiya grinding halt after carried and in battle)

Last edited by Vallium (May 26 2012 09:23:37)

+1

I.e., all razmeshleniya about how, that prikormku needs tied solely on water from a body of water - not more than tall tales?

Danser wrote:

prikormku needs tied solely on water from a body of water - not more than tall tales?

????? its grains religion :dontknow:

Yesterday, FishDrim Karp Mixa + pastonchino + tinned maize, is famously served on carp we should drink a. :cool: So same very grassroots with viewing trough - flet. Thank you producer! :cool:

You not said compared with than they better showed :flirt: This composition served better, than SonuBaytovskiy :flag: Karpushe more like "sponge-" from FD, than" viskasa focuses instead "from nicknames.

duffy333 wrote:

than "viskasa focuses instead" from nicknames.

Fish prikormki at all skungee. Particularly on our reservoirs. To experiment can be, but rate basic on such things I would not did. :flag:

Romeo wrote:

fish prikormki at all skungee..

They I have is famously work on reservoirs in district of Kyiv and area until water not got to warm up until a certain temperature - roughly until + 18-19. After this as-if works "had" and karpushe already give biskvitno-cereals a mixture with fruit aromatikoy. And on "fish" will any "sranka" type a white bream 150-250 g of wall become. I have yesterday, too, "our" mixture of (only Trofeevskaya Strawberry) worked good better the other SonuBaytovskoy a mixture :flag:
Incidentally, this and socket set (Boylov / pelletsa / corn) concerns, I.M.H.O.,.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 26 2012 18:05:00)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

You not said compared with than they better showed :flirt:

In my opinion, not the correct comparison sweet and fish. Not in & deal.

duffy333 wrote:

By the way, this and changeable tips (Boylov / pelletsa / corn) concerns, I.M.H.O.,.

100% - simple maize yesterday carp simply wielding mad. Prevents different boyliki and pelletsy with fashionable smells worked worse.

pastonchino

That this? With than its eat and where his can be take?
At times hear about this thing, but nowhere in Kiev not saw.

Carlos wrote:

What does this? With than its eat and where his can be take?
At times hear about this thing, but nowhere in Kiev not saw.

Call me back in REC "Golden Sea Bass." Ukraine, Propulsion Kyiv, str. Ripeo, 40-but
Tel: (044) 461-97-57, (044) 461-98-04, (068) 352-03-19

Алекс wrote:

Take the... Call back in REC "Golden Sea Bass." Ukraine, Propulsion Kyiv, str. Ripeo, 40-and

Thank you, Sasha - this not far from work. Can be and stroll - but why? Ask, that this such? Shared said, that this stained with and roast on tsitrusovom oil crumbs bread rolls - so in than same their value and rare)

Carlos wrote:

that this such?

Maslo, stronger bread / sticks / her - I with enhanced aromatikoy and taste, possess flyuorestsentnym discovered.
I, "kukhovaryu" 8-), based on experience and able team Traper.
http://traper.by/?section_id=41&

+1

Carlos
Text them back necessarily on about this "Golden an." Very want this pastonchino hands touch. And I have comrade from of Kyiv in, Donetsk will to go.

Alex- Sanya, thank you still times - has understood.
benderr- Igor, Traper on exiled Alexa lives on search LakiFishera - and Red, and Royal. If in "Karase" will a bummer (suddenly), then "LF goes Mobile", think, will help.
(Still it comes deal pleasantly, as, when and how many his apply.)

+1

Carlos wrote:

(A it comes deal pleasantly, as, when and how many his apply.)

For bream'm using 50-70 grams on 1 kg prikormki. Minutes for 10-15 to adding in prikormku zamachivayu in tested dipchikakh. Can be simply copiously propshikat this, with an annual.
On carp, station, can be and more, this these not scare me away :)
On dace-gusteru melenko pereteral hands (technique) faction) and used not more 25 grams on 1 kg dry a mixture. Very cautiously need use in periods weak food activity, pastonchino quickly perenasyschaet and nibble become sluggish and unstable.
In my opinion, from my experience and observations.

+3

Алекс wrote:

To bream'm using 50-70 grams on 1 kg prikormki.

In any conditions prefer Royal, and when Red? Or without difference?

Алекс wrote:

Minutes for 10-15 to adding in prikormku zamachivayu in tested dipchikakh.

If not secret - can be in lichku - that prefers bream in our latitudes?

Алекс wrote:

At dace-gusteru melenko pereteral hands (technique) faction) and used not more 25 grams on 1 kg dry a mixture.

Traperovskiy same and so dust. Or better and its to do is to rub?

Thank you still times, Sasha. Incidentally, in FD "Donna" - 's attacks on it tried to to capture bream, but Hi. Did you only sporting - there is single inclusions something red. FDUCh, Alexander - this, an hour, not it?

Carlos wrote:

there is single inclusions something red. FDUCh, Alexander - this, an hour, not it?

Yes who same you truth will tell. This same commercial mystery.

About vein. The most a simple way do such a excess fare ???? on nutritious properties nothing not worse of the original this take pellets caregiver color of (only the that is used in karpovoy it comes to shagging) and need to swing your sword his in any rate comparison in achieve escape faction (ah or boyliki) :flag:

I already such did :flag: A the people in a soft-spoken awe injects word "pastonchino." Always such ulybaet. Tung Chee not super of each additive unrepeatable - very even povtorimaya.

Tried to, too, most to do with pelletsom FD, but have essentially the same the sponge-cake. But this not poorly. I his in their samopaly buzanul - accurately not would prevent he there :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (May 30 2012 09:19:11)

Rightly move further. 1 kg pelletsa which I'm using is worth 40 Grzywna (. + 5 minutes work harvester = 1 kg pastonchino for 40 Grzywna (. Own production and grinds prepared can be done any color of and not fact that such scientists will worse of the original, think will even better :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (May 30 2012 09:35:13)

Roma, have pelletsa all ??? fish smells in more or a lesser least and far not always bream on this is fought. And pastonchino this pieces of dried test as for makaronov with adding dyes and can still something. It when is gathering crops turns into enough soft, pruzhinyaschuyu, but not teryayuschuyu form of and color mass of. So that pellets not quite the, in my opinion, and here is boyliki kroshenye - climate change policy is good :cool: Meanwhile more can be have a bang on this with taste / the scent of / color / producer. But in my experience best konaet Royal color - peas the Royal :crazyfun:
Have the same Trapera a bit not the called "pastonchino" - have them this any scientists, and more correctly was would so call the that have them is called "maslo."

2Carlos:
On the very Donnuyu on Dnieper River of bream not you catch - need a major faction, which and will of bream on point keep. And prikormka creates the right loop down downstream on. So that peas you in aid ;) Illy something of the above. Ah, or what any krupnofraktsionnuyu karpovuyu mixture of from FD add 1 :1.

duffy333 wrote:

It when is gathering crops turns into enough soft, pruzhinyaschuyu, but not teryayuschuyu form of and color mass of.

There is pylyaschiy pellets. He in its structure accurately such same as and pylyaschie both: Boyle. I.e. from the same test :flag: And widely implicated likely on bayou, and this one in one, too, most vysushenoe dough :idea:

Last edited by Romeo (May 30 2012 09:52:49)

duffy333 wrote:

Nu, or what any krupnofraktsionnuyu karpovuyu mixture of from FD add 1 :1.

Enlighten as is called this mixture of karpovaya? Ah krupnofraktsionnaya :flag: Interesting listen to the. And the contest on nose. I SEREZNO!

Last edited by Romeo (May 30 2012 09:56:49)

Gross Karp or Karp XXL.
But on-any separately promoted a major faction (the peas / screaming its the worm / sailors maggot / pastonchino / like crushed both: Boyle) directly in crime as will have. On starter zakorme so accurately.

duffy333 wrote:

Gross Karp or Karp XXL.

duffy333 wrote:

But on-any separately promoted a major faction (the peas / screaming its the worm / sailors maggot / pastonchino / like crushed both: Boyle) directly in crime as will have.

And I about this :dontknow:

Simply thought that something missed. I moreover that a mixture FD on the basis of breading and competition eventually became so heated and raze not can be krupnofraktsionnymi. Even karpovye :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (May 30 2012 10:15:12)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix-2