All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix-2

The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix-2

Posts 541 to 570 of 1000

On time life s palette no one not responded. Now from fully dissolves for 6.5-7 hours. This many / little?

For over the Boylov this normal "time of disintegration."

Fduch, want "to break market"? Start your to do the qualitative "frozen foods" both: Boyle ;) - in the West mega-popular thing. But on post-Soviet space they at all not represented - Western electrify quite nerentabelno, and from local in industrial scale like no one makes.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 17 2012 13:39:44)

wrote:

6.5-7 hours. This many / little?

Ah, as the creepy unambiguously respond to this question - caps douse. For fiderista perhaps many, and for karpyatnika likely little, and in average, for starters, think, normally.

sendy wrote:

the what the difference, as buy unfamiliar products, through the net or in no clothing left.

Ah smari. Me 1 kg such a pelletsa ????? on 1 fishing. Bought online - liked. That then again buy? Caribbean on-. And camping on D. And camping on P., and if range of yes money on assotrtiment immediately there is no. Again for every experiment on-Caribbean :(

And so would tried different - liked so-the yes so-the, and then already through staff and melkooptovyy Made to Order do. :tomato:

Not, ah understandable, that be a big hassle, and sho robyt. Simply I have them taryus on added for samopalnoy prikormki already the second year, and in the process'm on a sample prevents "delicious treats for everyone."

duffy333 wrote:

Start to do the qualitative" frozen foods "both: Boyle ;) - in the West mega-popular thing.

And what the main plus "ice-creams then"? If increase term life, then we this problem decide what'sdecided. Rough term storage 3 year without curiously preservatives.

wrote:

Skyfall time life s palette no one not responded. Now from fully dissolves for 6.5-7 hours. This many / little?

For pylika too many. For Varenik too little. Night not you can sleep even if sho.

duffy333 wrote:

you immediately with "pylikov" decided start? Boldly, however.

And what there frequency galushek? If know from what sculpt and what like it or get., and over time of disintegration can be toying and with amused in poor knowledge and opportunities consumer.

wrote:

A hours 6-7 until full dissolving of the enough?

For nasadochnogo, on my amateur-hour glance, well.

The only (this in laboratory conditions, time of disintegration in natural conditions can differ. ???? significantly. Activity environment and fish in particular. But even if this time dissolving of the "in ECNs", then this sparse should be well enough. I have, on how many I remember, were situation when balls with period of disintegration 2.5-3 hours in ECNs tragedy for 15-20 mines in point. But himself breakup and makes the ball more active, attractive and in some extent more universal in terms of changes his size in the process work.

For prikormochnogo, as the me, time of disintegration can be and smaller, yes and receipt of many can be slightly challenging yes cheap. In tactical terms of looks more attractive.

This is so., on my strictly amateur-hour glance.

P. S. Ah and use dissolved balls and peletsa combined with refusal from sypukhi for NOT attractin point small beer believe not affluent, ah and even in some extent neobosnovanym. Had examples and even photo, but posting such can only suicide bombers :D.

Last edited by !!! (Dec 17 2012 15:43:43)

Is considered, that frozen foods both: Boyle virtually such same, as only prepared, truth influence negative temperatures from rising on ready product particularly no one not studied. After all it possible for some things (products eurozone in composition) freeze our Center.

!!! wrote:

To nasadochnogo on my amateur-hour glance well.

You when with a-a sleepover was nice on carp cordage on night vymatyvaesh? Or if on 3s days every 5 hours at night perezabrasyvaesh rods up all? Strange. When consciously] However on pyliki perezabrysyvaya times in 2 hours to example this one thing, and when need to on night charge cordage this another. Karp can in during night when anywhere sometimes be and wait his entire night perezabrasyvaya no one will.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 17 2012 15:53:03)

Romeo wrote:

You when with a-a sleepover was nice on a carp cordage on night vymatyvaesh?

Itself, I already 2 year, as took in hands feeder, all karpovoe postponed until vstoronu. All hope learn to. For the past season at all more 8-1930 hours not catching Spanish Civil War. And the couple of times and nor never at night.

But when traveled, perezabrasyval. I have hands not such aligned, yes and nerves nor to hell. Ah there is no I have confidence after several hours silence, that there there is no no also only kizyaka with River Kymi.

But on night, if select pyliki, then on schedules and perezabrasyval. Let even this looks and funny for you. Ah and if predpologalis more lasting gaps between perezabrosami, then of course pose galushku (not instant the ball) or maize.

But this all until remained in the past. My ogranichenost not allows and to smart, and to the beautiful.

Last edited by !!! (Dec 17 2012 16:06:17)

71 wrote:

for starters well, but there will always be people, wishing to buy those diameters, which not included producer.

100%. Paul summer terribly like Boylov 26-32 mm :crazyfun: and here had to you want when on 1 a pig 20 tuzlikov even with diameter 20 mm :crazyfun:

!!! wrote:

nerves not to hell

Not barcamp, nerves have you in allz good. Neighbors have you from Left were, nor :flag:

!!! wrote:

A on night, if select pyliki, then on schedules and perezabrasyval. Let even this looks and funny for you.

Not ah if you this not breaks the why this should be funny? Simply I cannot entire night there-here. I then on morning no. And so sleep itself, it's sugary and here traditi-the kind-the kind. Ah here whether kind jumped and ran. But this may be and in 12 night and in 2 night or at all already under morning. :tomato: what gets jerky every 2 hours. Then still drive cars set.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 17 2012 16:19:44)

In obchem await the Boylov from FD. Necessarily buy on you. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 17 2012 16:30:29)

wrote:

Skyfall time life s palette no one not responded. Now from fully dissolves for 6.5-7 hours. This many / little?

Fduch-- yes this the, such a dissolving of the no one there (like Khalibud only, 21mm). I would their wanted to hook up so to hours 7-8 not project. Only place such, think I have hands otvalyatsya.
And time dissolving of the not importantly, his can be regulate, importantly to mix was ulovistyy.

P. S. And in two nutshell, on popular language, you can describe that such ekstruziya, and why pellets presovannyy under temperature is so apparently driving.
Can will help further to discuss granules and camping on Afghan.

Fduch, and these both: Boyle will what on action. All same pyliki or varenyks? Or you all-??? between subject pro "jelly" (or as their correctly call) raised? And sho there with floatation?

wrote:

And in two nutshell, on popular language, you can describe that such ekstruziya, and why pellets presovannyy under temperature is so apparently driving.

Under temperature incisions all species pelletsa. Only alone under 90S, and other under 160S. Those that until 100 degrees, simply make strong pressure from sypukhi granules, with rassypaniem 30-60 minutes. Those that more 150 degrees break fully initial components and in the long shoulders of a product cannot be even roughly understand, from what this bullshit consists. Under such temperature and high pressure occur structural changes source material. In addition very expands Mor value and nutritional product. Under the second version pelletsa perhaps produce a any dozen granules and any-, camping on E. Do drowning, slowly drowning, floating. Time of disintegration granules can be, too, can be toying, until 10 hours.
But the first pellets can be done possessing in pocket 20 hiljada. UAH, and the second and with a hundred hiljada the euro not do.

Romeo wrote:

Illy you all-??? between subject pro "jelly" (or as their correctly call) raised?

There is no, this is a new theme.

Romeo wrote:

And sho there with floatation?

Until even not thought. Now the main composition and mechanics.

+2

http://i047.radikal.ru/1302/ab/e471d699ec22.jpg

In my opinion, good but highly controversial decision in advertising fishing prikormki :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

highly controversial decision in advertising a fishing prikormki

:D This is not advertisements, and bumper on clear.

duffy333 wrote:

highly controversial decision in advertising fishing prikormki

Men will buy even 4000m2 as well as on cheers :rofl:
And who gave model for layout?
FduchA catalogue on official site soon spawned and?

Last edited by benderr (Feb 8 2013 00:31:11)

benderr wrote:

unfond of men will buy even 4000m2 as well as on cheers

And those who not will buy - not men :crazyfun:

+1

And I'll put it on you on station, on build - d the entire in chocolate (and in a harem).

+2

If would I have's. Yong not stood and her teeth maintaining my, I would on this hell is that even and not has looked would. You still light that its housewives start buy as the fondant for cakes.

Fduch, coolest part decision.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Fduch, coolest part decision.

Agree, but you sweating all over, some not likes. Was hacked such project. :(

Text or Dont gather additionally in any way, as can beautiful Covetousness is not likes?

wrote:

text or Dont gather additionally in any way, as can beautiful Covetousness is not likes?

The puzzle. :dontknow: :dontknow:

wrote:

was hacked such project.

Wait! As was hacked? Most in delighted o.o.

wrote:

text or Dont gather additionally in any way, as can beautiful Covetousness is not likes?

On me, on labels said they did, better would karpik swimming in mayo,. :D

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix-2