All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix-2

The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix-2

Posts 31 to 60 of 1000

Roma, ah not just seems like you Karp-out phishing and FIDERNYE krupnofraktsionnye prikormki ;) Add me that any of um - Trophy :flag:
I incidentally yesterday tried miksonut mung bean from um - Trophy with Gross Karp - me porravilos. On during 80gr + stick promoted need not was in such a combination.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 30 2012 10:19:15)

duffy333 wrote:

Roma, ah not just seems like you Karp-out phishing and FIDERNYE krupnofraktsionnye prikormki

The kind I not rovnyayu. I moreover that at least on my view the magnitude of faction FD a dace and FD Karp XXL same assessment so as the foundation have them measured :flag: And to the same still can be argue that larger given that in plotvinoy a mixture (at least in the that I enjoyed of last. Composition often is changing) heap seed (that whether flax the whether sesame) and expense of this faction in a whole realistically expands :flag:

To word FD Karp XXL me very likes. But call this mixture of krupnofraktsionnoy I have language would not turned his.

Last edited by Romeo (May 30 2012 10:21:11)

Romeo wrote:

By word FD Karp XXL me very likes. But call this mixture of krupnofraktsionnoy I have language would not turned his.

"Our Galya baluvana!" (With) :D
Raisins cannabis on during quickly would wash away, in my opinion. Need a large crushed maize in the composition of the a mixture. Or something similar.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 30 2012 10:34:19)

duffy333 wrote:

Do I need large crushed maize in the composition of the a mixture. Or something similar.

And I about this. :flag: + the cohesive a high-protein with various flavouring additives :flag:

In end when I of walking on carp with FD I I take karpovuyu smest and buzuyu there fillers krupnofraktsionnykh, but mixture of from this initially not becomes krupnofraktsionnoy :flag: Cyber this and speech!

Last edited by Romeo (May 30 2012 10:42:13)

Incidentally about plotvinoy a mixture FD. Recently deserted on shoal the ball this prikormki and from-for wind Lies emulation tide. So here is prikolno so the ball obsypaetsya and seeds ascend on the wind ``crisis shleyfik. :flag: amply very as this mixture of on during works. Plotve on heat such 100% like.

Incidentally question. Who’FD dace this year? Flavor chocolate remained?!

Last edited by Romeo (May 30 2012 10:46:54)

Romeo wrote:

By the way question. Who’FD dace this year? Flavor chocolate remained?!

Smells remained, but the thin! US with Leschyom, for greater aroma shikolada! Or can be add a bit "Aroma +."

Carlos wrote:

In any conditions prefer Royal, and when Red? Or without difference?

I have the Kombi mixture of, yellows + red. Not divided, so experiment on preference for not pursued a. Think without difference. :dontknow:

Carlos wrote:

If not secret - can be in lichku - that prefers bream in our latitudes?

Me / he likes chocolate. :flirt:

Carlos wrote:

Traperovskiy same and so dust. Or better and its to do is to rub?

Traperovskiy yes, in past season bad about molesting, but I have on data moment only Carp Zoom, large. For Traperom raze in LF goes Mobile not I get there. Yes and Folders. Now time bream. :flag:

Carlos wrote:

By the way, in FD "Donna" - 's attacks on it tried to to capture bream, but Hi. Did you only sporting

On this moment, personally me, more like Karp Mixa, in primarily from-for physical properties. This I pro depth, for, of bream. :flirt:

Last edited by Алекс (May 30 2012 10:59:59)

+1

Karp Mixa, a cool prikormka, only me confounds the kernels, while sesame!

A.LEVA wrote:

only me embarrasses the kernels, while sesame!

Ah not eat up their. Ah if still confuse unexperienced :flag:

+2

Romeo wrote:

Nu not eat up their. Ah if still confuse unexperienced

I their not'm eating! For carp and leschya, not will good addition of Plavuyuschie the kernels, while! In my opinion

A.LEVA wrote:

Karp Mixa, a cool prikormka, only me confounds the kernels, while sesame!

She lighted and this not always the Hood. And so prikormka many run :cool:

Zatemni its. Either brand on the dye pack, either land, either simply in clown.

??? ?? ? ? as Romeo has changed! Apparently, moved on blacked-prikormki. :D

P.S. :tomato:

+1

On how many tselesobrazno adding land in prikormku, if had forced deal with the on-start? And what function in this case serves land, except of the blackout a mixture?

Yuri wrote:

Won-as Romeo has changed! Apparently, moved on blacked-prikormki.

Yes there is no. I in the last time all more on red sit :crazyfun:

Danser wrote:

At how many tselesobrazno adding land in prikormku, if had forced deal with the on-start? And what function in this case serves land, except of the blackout a mixture?

, too, 'm gonna join you to the issue. How many years enleve, but land never return in prikormku not inscription :confused:

Danser wrote:

except of the blackout a mixture?

FD Sport Black is famously all obscures the.

Last edited by Romeo (May 30 2012 13:38:52)

And feeds who blends "Found sounds Israel’s right to..."? Than are good / bad?

Hedin wrote:

A feeds who blends "Found sounds Israel’s right to..."? Than are good / bad?

Incidentally in saloon. German all here beloved "inclusions" there is :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (May 30 2012 13:47:13)

And who pro a hard-on and land spoke? For the boner there is other options from proposed I - colourings and black carbon :dontknow:

Accounted for me on church promoted land in prikormku. Goal: 1-darken; 2- a bit podsushivaet prikormku, if pereuvlazhnil; 3-utyazhelit. Practice shown, that sometimes, adding land with Bank dam improves nibble. Often, in as a zatemnitelya and odorous substances, inscription fresh makukhu (clothes). Adding in prikormku land and makukhu poklevki became such frequent, that could not plant "5-defective point" on chair. Easy not Frenchman; but timid,. But such: Let only on certain reservoirs (rates). On some reservoirs such Number not anodyne. Not can say, that passive nibble was stems with adding land. Factors affecting nibble very many. The last couple of years land in as a sulphate not enjoyed, except. Week ago, my comrade on a fishing trip became promoted land. In end. Have him about 10 karasey, I have 1. But, I many spent time on of minimizing prikormki for the filling its in "toptushku" for "metodnoy" trough flet Israel’s right to-line. And then we ended to fish. Have Comrade were 1 feeder + 3 "as" with springs. I have 1 feeder.

Last edited by Yuri (May 30 2012 14:02:52)

Romeo wrote:

Yuri wrote (and):

??? ?? ? ? as Romeo has changed! Apparently, moved on blacked-prikormki.

Yes there is no. I in the last time all more on red sit :crazyfun:

Need to expect or? :D

On zatemneniyu prikormok. On Saturday with mate took "Gross carp" with betainom "and" Karp XXL "(FD). And they light-yellows colored. Now let us to think as darken. Likely, that will have add a little bit of a land or soot + Makukhi (more to smell, but and of the blackout, too,).

MAXIK wrote:

she lighted and this not always the Hood. And so prikormka many run

Why? That carp the same shugaetsya from of a brighter, as a dace?

On earth I’d say that och cautiously need with it. Vzataya in the wrong place can debauch entire prikormku. Have land a clear and expressed smells - that och it is unclear as affect smells which comprises “entertainments ” berries and atraktantami.
Himself used land, but on the sly refuse from it. There are many curiously other safe ways utyazhelit and painting fodder.
In clown'm using - the Hood!

If and take land under it catching on-start, then only from krotovin on Bank dam, on which] However, in my opinion.

Yuri wrote:

Skyfall zatemneniyu prikormok. On Saturday with mate took "Gross carp" with betainom "and" Karp XXL "(FD). And they light-yellows colored. Now let us to think as darken. Likely, that will have add a little bit of a land or soot + Makukhi (more to smell, but and of the blackout, too,).

I as would thought quite the contrary that for carp need a lighted prikormka yellow and can even and red

maury wrote:

What carp the same shugaetsya from of a brighter, as a dace?

In regime this comp - yes! (Chu, Chervonoukrainka - 2010). On platnikakh, too,, especially there where fish're being released.

duffy333 wrote:

If and take land under it catching on-start, then only from krotovin on Bank dam, on which] However, in my opinion.

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

As the discussed in my. There type saliva the mole - is committing rybootpugivayuschie elements and vast :D
But with other hand - segmented why the not use this land.
Yes and look at a naturally occuring phenomenon heap - on them nathin 'not is growing. And? :no:

Алекс wrote:

In regime this comp - yes! (Chu, Chervonoukrainka - 2010). On platnikakh, too,, especially there where fish're being released.

About as - not knew - merci!

MAXIK wrote:

I as would thought quite the contrary that for carp need a lighted prikormka yellow and can even and red

Maxim! Not can understand, in than deal? This already becomes "idea-costs of." In pond there is Crucian and carp. How many carp not privazhivay, very rarely suited. Mostly are biting only sea Bass. Karp the case in prilovakh as the casual passer-by. Although, already couple of years use with mate prikormki without sulphate. Now try "zatemnitsya." Simply not know, why not are biting carp. :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

If and take land under it comes to shagging on-start, then only from krotovin on Bank dam, on which] However, in my opinion.

Have us krotovin on Bank not there is. Taking from-under the most Bank. Not out of those wet and not dust. Added in already going prikormku, under need added water. To consistence, prikormki not has turned into a encouraged. Like would has worked. On truth in of last resort not make any attempts.

"Donnuyu" anyone've been acquiring? And the prikormka anonsirovalas, and information from users there is no. Or she all’s more to of springs?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix-2