All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix-2

The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix-2

Posts 661 to 690 of 1000

This prize from firms. Such prikormki until in stores not saw. Think, that the answer knows producer.

Software ??? -zhirno. In this peletse there is a bit prikormki :D :cool:

maury wrote:

software ??? -zhirno. In this peletse there is a bit prikormki

Times three reread, but so and not stuck a, about than speech :(

Фдуч wrote:

Raza three reread, but so and not stuck a, about than speech

Have human I.M.H.O., doubt, that this mixture of can be will on their own use, and not as excess fare. Ah there on metodnykh the cow sheds and camping on P. :flag:

Can I, too, not understood, but me context thus appeared :dontknow:

I have incidentally, too, there is doubts, that this mixture of Prince will in toptushke "form a", as times on reason very a major pelletsa :dontknow:

In general after sample all will become understandable :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 19 2013 21:17:58)

Likely pile in mind that very many peletsa in prikormke.

light wrote:

Although pile in mind that very many peletsa in prikormke.

10%

Romeo wrote:

Wu me incidentally, too, there is doubts, that this mixture of Prince will in toptushke "form a", as times on reason very a major pelletsa

What the hell for you its in toptushka). Load it back its in spomb and forward. In toptushku put 2-4mm pelets

Dimitri wrote:

load it back its in spomb and forward.

Ah spomb for delivery sypukhi such not is used. Fodder granulirovanyy spombom gets delivered :dontknow:

Provided that glue sticks properties have this a mixture normal can be its deliver to with the help paraschyuta or only does :flag: Nu type in balls dazzle oncoming.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 19 2013 21:25:52)

Romeo wrote:

Nu spomb for delivery sypukhi such not is used.

I utriroval

The kind I from best Lukoil - understandable that this is not sypukha. But as its deliver this deal the second. Glavno that composition fits name. Al Jazeera I not brezgayu and land its mix -esli the price for such normal-find than forum to present. Looks for Big-Fish Hurricane vkustno! :cool:

maury wrote:

understandable that this is not sypukha

maury wrote:

I not brezgayu and land its mix

Ah as would in instructions with the reverse of hand written, that can be use as independent prikormku :dontknow: have said: So there is something in packaging, that cementing under your dough a major faction :flag:

It seems it is time Yuri to sacrifice one sheaf of prikormki to say anything public :flag: Yura you as?

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 19 2013 22:17:59)

Romeo wrote:

So far it is time Yuri to sacrifice one sheaf of prikormki to say anything public :flag: Yura you as?

Roma, I not against. Will come time and I all I’d say, that think on this about. :)

Yesterday daughter not left without attention Pandora with fishdrimom and even has challenged the on gender its favourite toy.
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/whbQZ.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/eROI6.jpg

Last edited by sportfishing (Mar 20 2013 11:39:26)

+4

:cool:

Selective outfitting yourself some than from FD. And on Atiku home observed here is such deal.

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/yxtlX.jpg

On spree night crawlers bumper with date 01 / 2 / 2013. And under it on labels said they did written 01 / 2 / 2012 :dontknow:

This made such? Simply curiosity! Understandably that for, high quality year there here not fundamentally. :flag:

And still never these nasal spray not enjoyed. Took on you. Bought came home’ve smelt. And it not motylem I than something similar on FD Prime reeks :dontknow: So and should be? Or not the's a big pot?

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 20 2013 19:42:11)

Romeo wrote:

FD Prime reeks

Specifically took out and’ve smelt this spray, Hi, he truth reeks not motylem, and than the sweet (, too, took on you). :yep:

ЖЕКА wrote:

On purpose took out and’ve smelt this spray, Hi, he truth reeks not motylem, and than the sweet (, too, took on a sample).

Here is and I about same. Smells very look like on FD Prime. Me this smells sign (already years 5 them'm using. And week ago bought returned of the Primes. Compared - very it seems. Smells have Motylya clearly not very :tomato:

I so and thought that something not the livanuli in tasting house from very :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 20 2013 20:24:24)

veps wrote:

! ” Heh RRRRoma-RRRRoma!

Ah that Roma? Rig year there-here this don't care. Know 100%. Question simply as this understand? Here is and all.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 20 2013 20:24:40)

Roma have you modicum date renewed, and I have no. Incidentally I have accurately such a date as and have you under a sticker upon your, can made georgian under the spill (pro smells), one party as nor as. :dontknow:

Yes perishing abYdna. As times on Spring thought the scent of motyliki nozzles sdabrivat and such a bummer. Ah'll look for in other stores. Ca where and can find the money smells very. Now d smart and before-buying d snort :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 20 2013 20:30:39)

Yuri wrote:

. Povorochal packs hands now smells in room is worth such, that modicum now launching feeder and on fishing trip.

Ah here Yura you clearly're exaggerating. Smells there is, BUT not so a strong to recognized room stink out :) Aromat corn if be precise :flag:

So as on Yuri nadezhi no. Zazhlobitsya until fishing pack open and the public please :crazyfun: bought selective FD BigMiks and spent test homes.

On order.

As I already wrote clearly expressed smells corn. Faction a major present and its many. As and wrote producer prikormku can be apply and in as a self-prikormki. Sypukhi enough and she without problems cementing entire mixture of after kneading. Water need to quite not many. Likely stick some added. ???? me it looked, that nayco?ueo properties even more than need to. So Since with a little water BUDTE imperceptible!

Lack of a mixture on my glance, this got a big-ass pellets :dontknow: Really Easy krokodilskiy. So apply mixture of on toptushkakh will quite awkward. But on small toptushkakh it is unrealistic. For classical large metodnogo trekhgrannika mixture of be appropriate. Realistically surprised this mostodontskiy pellets in a similar a mixture. There more ??? pellets in diameter 2-2.5 ah maximum 3 mm not more :dontknow:

And there is doubts that in the pure, and not as an additive this prikormka will you get enough sleep from classic as trough.

In end poditozhu. In my opinion VSE! A good option for zakorma 5322991 launch or as an additive for the enlargement faction in karpovye a mixture :flag:

Balloon with the weather disintegrated through 15 minutes in water room temperature. Many this or little third themselves :flag:

Sulphate no. What in box since such and after kneading.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 20 2013 21:07:15)

+1

veps wrote:

but smells certainly not'll foul up

Trust me as reeks night crawlers I certainly know :dontknow:

And quite forgot. In our really stricter about the no clothing left for FD BigMiks for 900 grams "are asked" 20 Grzywna (.

And still question to producer. In this a mixture there is betain and aminokompleks?

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 20 2013 20:58:06)

Romeo wrote:

This is made such? Simply curiosity! Understandably that for, high quality year there here not fundamentally.

Ay kills himself-- laugh. Romanichal culture, the you not in Amstore his bought) there thus promylyayut

Romeo
Roma, and where bought Big mix?

Dimitri wrote:

Ay kills himself-- laugh. Romanichal culture, the you not in Amstore his bought) there thus promylyayut

Garrryk wrote:

Roma, and where bought Big mix?

All in Rybolov +. ???? night crawlers only Head. I his from extended just dug out of you. So sho not Music sculpted stickers :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

In end poditozhu. In my opinion VSE! A good option for zakorma 5322991 launch or as an additive for the enlargement faction in karpovye a mixture

Me it looked, that so and had gone very wrong.
Uffda, the price (Zeni grivasov 15 for him

Last edited by Dimitri (Mar 20 2013 21:22:27)

Dimitri wrote:

me it looked, that so and had gone very wrong.

I simply wrote its opinion on this expense. Here is and all. I not know as it had gone very wrong :dontknow: :tomato:

Dimitri wrote:

right Glenn Lesick, the price (Zeni grivasov 15 for him

Romeo wrote:

And still question to producer. In this a mixture there is betain and aminokompleks?

I so and asked. :dontknow:

In such infant formula the price substantially expands precisely expense of these seasonal ingredients. Ah and a good persistent flavouring, too, iaaa?aai is worth :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 20 2013 21:30:29)

Sense want me to put there amino acids and betain, if cover slips moves away on a sound bite. Although not know. Fduch if would consider the please - responds :dontknow:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix-2