All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix-2

The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix-2

Posts 91 to 120 of 1000

майк wrote:

A here is how she pole to lend will, to fish lower to nasadke- worries, and highly. Without scores.

Yes what grievances?! Here already "cook" need to various prikormkami. This have us Romeo - Professor in these issues. I his their Master Teacher in these issues believe. Ah, and other colleagues I read regularly. Can be, once and I'll learn how to do the right prikormki. + its experience.

And still. I supporter "metodnykh" feeders. Although, need to look, under any conditions their use. Not "method the" united live. :)

Самый лучший учитель свой опыт + естественно знание других-- и будет удача на рыбалках. Это как вождение машины- знание теории без практики :crazy: Недоувлажненную прикормку- смочил, переувлажненную (не сильно) перебил через сито раза 2-4 до нужной кондиции, сильно увлажненную добавь сухой перемешай и перебей через сито.Методом ловил мало -нет времени для длительных рыбалок (от 4 часов), замешивал два состава:- один фидерный (для стартового закорма) второй методный (под метод). Но опасность есть если соберется мелочь (про наживку:-опарыш, червь тесто забудьте, даже на кукурузу плотва мелкая садилась :rofl:

Respected fly fishermen! Brewing karpovaya fishing, want do with start-up zakorm with sypuchki Gross carp with betainom and of grain. Question is worth promoted pellets 4-6mm? Karp from 1-5kg, Podskajite newcomer 8-)

Серёга wrote:

Dear fly fishermen! Brewing karpovaya fishing, want do with start-up zakorm with sypuchki Gross carp with betainom and of grain. Question is worth promoted pellets 4-6mm? Karp from 1-5kg, Podskajite newcomer

If a body of water not a bit tamed to glitterati the stern, then 50 / 50 tickles. Well, put this there better conventional soaking 2-3 days or better soaking and a bit provarennoy corn. On our reservoirs carp particularly strongly in pelletsakh not ?. :)

Vertex wrote:

At our reservoirs carp particularly strongly in pelletsakh not ?.

Oops not fact. Still as ? :confused:

Серёга wrote:

The subject is worth promoted pellets 4-6mm?

Molitvakh better so. Kicksledging cargo Israel’s right to-layn + in the gelva sleeve pelletsa 4-6 mm. We need to attach for trigger the resulted bag and in water. And consumption a small and carp mime such a not will pass. Here is witnessed. :yep:

Ah understandably that on trigger when I makes water, whose something impose. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 5 2012 15:28:31)

+1

Thank you guys, decided to harvest on method on hook pellets, mini-boils or peas. Question (prikormka sweet, and pellets karpovyy, foreleviy and 3D) compatible these species pelletsa with sweet prikormkoy?

Серёга wrote:

Thanks guys, decided to harvest at manner on hook pellets, mini-boils or peas. Question (prikormka sweet, and pellets karpovyy, foreleviy and 3D) compatible these species pelletsa with sweet prikormkoy?

The kind carp we should drink a would still. If pellets him like the will it his to pop even 4000m2 as well as on cheers. And don't care what prikormka. ??? ?? ? ? I people know which eat meat with gave and in bag for sugar sypyat. Even 4000m2 as well as the skeevies when such see :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

Vertex wrote (and):
On our reservoirs carp particularly strongly in pelletsakh not ?.
Oops not fact. Still as ?

Simply you have water reservoirs different :dontknow:

:rofl: Thanks Romeo

Roma, so carp nekrupnyy brewing - why on him still and pellets spend? Still pro Booster and amino-syrup recollect% -)
Feed the same a mixture of, that and on flete / method will, only get a drink on there a double, if not constitute a triple, dose canned corn for zakorma, I.M.H.O.,.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Roma, so carp nekrupnyy brewing - why on him still and pellets spend? Still pro Booster and amino-syrup recollect
Feed the same a mixture of, that and on flete / method will, only get a drink on there a double, if not constitute a triple, dose canned corn for zakorma, I.M.H.O.,.

Ah likes man spend fodder from nothing to acquire to do. If finances allow sweep 10-15 kg pelletsa, then why would and there is no. :)

Question. Bought in no clothing left prikormku "FishDream" "" Monster carp "with the peas and." Now'm on http://www.fishdream.ua/?&mid=4&sid=3 and such wrapping on site there is no. Color wrapping greenish, almost turquoise. Can other trend packaging or a new products, but on site not stationed a new picture? Who with such met? Thank you!

Last edited by Yuri (Aug 10 2012 14:26:23)

Yuri wrote:

The subject. Bought in no clothing left prikormku "FishDream" "" Monster carp "with the peas and." Now'm on http://www.fishdream.ua/?&mid=4&sid=3 and such wrapping on site there is no. Color wrapping greenish, almost turquoise. Can other trend packaging or a new products, but on site not stationed a new picture? Who with such met? Thank you

I several fishing trips ago his applied together with FD Feder's reabsorption, capturing the these composition 1 fishing trip, something particular about workers qualities would be needed say not can, because as for one times not understood, I’d say as little as that neighbor oblovil.

Vitaly! Ah, I same correctly say, that there is such a prikormka? And color packs greenish or with green shadows axis? T. E. Can be considered, that this is not forgery? And you baited in the River or in stagnant water? And the tomorrow food on Labyrinth a body of water. Rates 4 Ga, with the carp, karasem ,-Amur Khabarovsk, tolstolobom, large number of krasnoperki, bass and pike. In general, set of category: Ichthyology not bad. And there already as will be able and as lucky. Say, that krasnoperka dam up on it not gives. And me would karpikov annoy.

Last edited by Yuri (Aug 10 2012 16:10:14)

Yuri wrote:

Vitaly! Ah, I same correctly say, that there is such a prikormka? And color packs greenish or with green shadows axis? T. E. Can be considered, that this is not forgery? And you catching on River or in stagnant water,? And the tomorrow food on Labyrinth body of water..

Yes there is, on extremely least have us in city of is trading and nothing with which not differs on packaging from other species FD. Catching I then on River Desna river, and krasnopyorku I would better polovil union on popla-popper.http :/ / prospinning.kiev.ua / obzory / popla-Popper-Groza-krasnoperki.htm

Manowar wrote:

krasnopyorku I would better polovil union on popla-Popper

I now feeder'm colonizing and ready its until "forgive." Let lives and population reproduces. Someday and until it deal converge. And until me feeder need to to study. :)

Yuri wrote:

I now feeder'm colonizing and ready its until "forgive." Let lives and population reproduces. Someday and until it deal converge. And until me feeder need to to study.

Ah then NKhNCh.

To CHAMPION Have! :)

Yura, on Forum sometimes emerges Fduch. This man, which Fishdrim produces. Here is would you whom question asked, better his no one knows.

майк wrote:

Yura, on Forum sometimes emerges Fduch. This man, which Fishdrim produces. Here is would you whom question asked, better his no one knows.

Palych! I wrote a letter producer and me already responded. Tomorrow on a fishing trip get a picture of this pack and'll send producer. Together and will know, "undeclared income," or the original of the. Until it seems on the, that me sold pack from old reserves. This tentative opinion. Terminally will know in Monday,.

Yuri you a bit not joy. Monster carp "Corn. it gives you gas" applies to an elite series of, and she is here:
http://www.fishdream.ua/?&mid=4&sid=4

light wrote:

Yuri you a bit not joy. Monster carp "Corn. it gives you gas" applies to an elite series of, and she is here:

Cover slips another, too,.

Yuri wrote:

The subject. Bought in no clothing left prikormku "FishDream" "" Monster carp "with the peas and." Now'm on http://www.fishdream.ua/?&mid=4&sid=3 and such wrapping on site there is no. Color wrapping greenish, almost turquoise. Can other trend packaging or a new products, but on site not stationed a new picture? Who with such met? Thank you!

Think origina you and bought. Read on site nothing to acquire. Friends Onyushkinu all don't care. Were asked not giving. Very serious omission for producer. Ah think him best, don't care indeed do)

Dimitri wrote:

dear Mr Onyushkinu all don't care. Were asked not giving.

About fix.

benderr wrote:

Oh fix.

Igor, if to follow transcript, then information about prikormkakh. That yes far))

Dimitri wrote:

information about prikormkakh. That yes far))

Have FD increasingly enough simply. Read name because of on box since, 're disturbing and] However a particular feature fish.
Although there are some moments requiring understanding of, and better comments producer.
But I think, that we nothing not succeed, until productive capacity FD not mismanaging with needs market.
Competition - engine progress :dontknow:

light wrote:

There is no there such wrapping as I have. All I watched right. :) A pic made, 'll post an slightly later, she until in cell phone. Want get to camera and do snapshot haved-code and dates issuing.

Here is such a prikormku I bought. Who tell pollsters - this the original of the or not?

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/PqKsZ.jpg

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/e2oZb.jpg

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/oHzKO.jpg

Yuri wrote:

That such a prikormku I bought. Who tell pollsters - this the original of the or not?

And that embarrasses?
I still in the past year such enjoyed and nothing in it suspicious not found.
And what down changed, so about this niedinozhdy wrote still get knows when.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix-2