All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix-2

The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix-2

Posts 241 to 270 of 1000

Romeo wrote:

A why? Competitors the essentially there is no. And so buy

Not quite so. This for those who already modicum a bit "in topic" as industrialized fishing in principle options on price / quality of there is no. And for ordinary fishermen-places "competitors" all being shelved are swamped. And here already under equal price either from seller of, either from friends-comrades depends, that man will buy. But as correctly hinder prikormku VERY ” Few sellers to tell can.
And information on zamesu prikormki better in piktogramkakh any something sue - look pictures of the always more interesting and easier, than to read :D

S. Burdak http://www.fishfilm.ru/4351-prigotovlen … video.html

BAMBUR wrote:

S. Burdak http://www.fishfilm.ru/4351-prigotovlen … video.html

I this video saw in both parts of (get only on second) on site correlative Russian station's. Yes only bribery something - I see as people on Bank Ideology enjoy. And virtually am confident that access to Internet there is ah well if have-tenth parts of. Still times repeat - not about the "advanced" speech.

duffy333 wrote:

A for ordinary fishermen-places "competitors" all being shelved are swamped.

Ah if Holy harvest the competitors there is no on price / quality of :flag:

Romeo wrote:

A why? Competitors the essentially there is no. And so buy :crazy: :crazyfun:

:D Dvizhukha in this niche already begins. The same flagship released with his line of prikormok and although until flagmanovskie prikormki not competitor, but this exclusively question time. Hope fishdrimovtsy understand that nothing in this world not forever and sales through three years depend on that will be done in this. The very prikormku quite perishing dramatically improve extremely difficult. Therefore need to improve culture its use of middle fisherman to he saw progress in their successes and was becoming a loyal Deutschemark.

Romeo wrote:

ah if Holy harvest the competitors there is no on price / quality of :flag:

Romeo, 90% fishermen gets caught Holy. Hardly for you this news :D Would you like specialized karpovye or still any other a mixture for major fish - so directly and ask. Can listen :D

alko wrote:

Dvizhukha in this niche already begins. The same flagship released with his line of prikormok and although until flagmanovskie prikormki not competitor, but this exclusively question time.

Flagship of the with something new released o.o.? Uzhos. And the have them such prikormki, that they their fishermen-rans not can force they harvest even for test :D

alko wrote:

Would you like specialized karpovye or still any other a mixture for major fish - so directly and ask. Can listen

The kind ah their. I "donnuyu" asked do still years 5 ago. Have hinted as could. Although can and not they will recall about this :tomato:

About cyprinids kept prikormok have FD. There only name Karp. And essentially all, too,. Although prikormki by themselves good.

In end Trophy column and Karp 352 me fully be satisfied with. ???? Karp 352 in 3 kg abroad me costs in no clothing left on 18 UAH. For kilo. And FD on 17 Grzywna (. For kilo. And on carp we should drink a electorally works better. Not to mention trophy but he more expensive.

And beg something futile. Will the answer in-style. This not benefits. We this not sell and camping on D. ????? their objectives.

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 17 2012 19:46:40)

alko wrote:

Romeo, 90% fishermen gets caught Holy. Hardly for you this news Would you like specialized karpovye or still any other a mixture for major fish - so directly and ask. Can listen

"Zhirnim trolyam" ? iai not potrіbno!!

duffy333 wrote:

A the have them such prikormki, that they their fishermen-athletes not can force they harvest even for test

Poorly make. Set would condition that sponsoring on ChM provided that then gender year it come to the flagship of the harvest - nowhere would they not gone away :crazyfun:

duffy333 wrote:

flagship with something new released o.o.? Uzhos. And the have them such prikormki, that they their fishermen-athletes not can force they harvest even for test :D

Yes not, the, perhaps, I several stock from life :D

Romeo wrote:

A beg something futile. Will the answer in-style. This not benefits. We this not sell and camping on D. ????? their objectives.

And I their understand :D The market for United States dedicated cyprinids kept mixtures in our country: (1) too small and (2) too saturated competitors. With that no his write home about know-how in this area there is no, and therefore the entire cycle R & D need to undergo slightly whether not with zero with the relevant costs. Flow in develop and research now can and should be (perhaps that any results can be will to apply in existing products). Produce same - until there is no (until either exchange rate not knocks the other man out imported it either until consumers mass) not perepolzut with srani on (karpodromy).

alko wrote:

either until consumers mass) not perepolzut with srani on (karpodromy).

Romeo wrote:

Retrovirus is the right style wins!

:cool:

Incidentally vivid example of on FD. Znachittso tried to with the help Karp-Miksa do with start-up zakorm (in no clothing left not was Karp Zuma and Spode-mixes. Hang on from um - Trophy. In 3 kg a mixture buzanul 2 kg wheat cooked. As same I'Americain "mother again" until tried to sown a from this balls for only does. Managed this do only realistically pereuvlazhniv mixture of. You tell that can be add stick from FD and will all options But why this to do if can be take Karp 352 Karp a Fiesta or Trophy column Spode-mix and quietly mixing 3 kg sypukhi with 3 kg! Grain. Yes still gender engine bed pelletsa 4 mm there buzanut. And mixture of will not encouraged. But balls will lepitsya military and to the same faction will be a major and not pylyaschaya. :dontknow:

Yes and on such a mixture of not will crawl Crucian, podlesch and another is nonsense strumpet :flag:

With other hand if would I have was desire to harvest all consecutive then FD on method :dontknow: But with start-up zakorm had to would to do without fillers ah or with making molasses or Stick.

And at all in than the problem? How many water add in prikormku? Or in assortment cannot digest? Problems as such there is no. And the absence of experience have primer fideristov - this fact. The writing on packaging will help less than going to hear live hint in nature .lyublyu.

BAMBUR wrote:

A at all in than the problem? How many water add in prikormku?

In absence of information about to the dosage water.

BAMBUR wrote:

Text on packaging will help less than going to hear live hint in nature .lyublyu.

You are ready for their money touring country and pursue with humans free master-classes? Although would on never in every town? As you represent "living hint in nature .lyublyu" everyone bidder who in such tool tip needs?

But as you option first with description process preparations prikormki and information number of water on every kind of FD? And in every Pandora prikormki on 2-3 first. So in average in every Music bashing from 50 until 1,000 booklets.

+3

alko wrote:

you are ready for their money touring country

You from what countries? From profile not in sight ;)

For those who nashkryob on purchase such man prikormki :D with description process preparations prikormki and information number of water on every kind of FD as the prosche. For those who not nashkryob and pritsenivaetstso ("popular Front" :D) this already too-cutting compulsory contributions, up on the, and then increasingly would still vyschityvay my noddle what the percentage of need add prikormki in bag for to increasingly succeeded.
Loath in booklets, perhaps, was-would more interesting detect along with trivial cable recommended producer information with description opportunities miksovaniya different species in certain conditions industrialized fishing for example, although would in short, this realistically will help prolikbezovat people that will keep. As the so, in my opinion of course

alko wrote:

for their money touring country and pursue with humans free master-classes?

Why such a regard?

- But problem partly must reshayut adequate sellers
- With troughed, profile faculties carries questions dobropozhalovatnaforum!
-Sam producer is faring power--a period masses and views opportunity press acquainting booklets

Фдуч wrote:

A as you option first with description process preparations prikormki and information number of water on every kind of FD? And in every Pandora prikormki on 2-3 first. So in average in every Music bashing from 50 until 1,000 booklets.

Well suited, but it is unclear as guaranteeing obtain booklet if like it or his get. Me seems that in those stores far end up 50 booklets demand on booklets will in many times more proposals. And in those far on 1,000’s bashing - there excess will be left lying around. Need to to shops offered people all proved, provided in strain to 2 + packages FD or were selling for symbolic money.

Although would on site this information publish and the already well will - partly in the form of printout will ripple (only so to can be was download and print out for someone who may be interested in [да и самому интересно тоже увидеть рекомендации производителя], and not only watch.

Of course, that with a change of formulae need to support this information in actual able.

Last edited by alko (Sep 18 2012 02:01:21)

+1

Фдуч wrote:

A as you option first with description process preparations prikormki and information number of water on every kind of FD? And in every Pandora prikormki on 2-3 first. So in average in every Music bashing from 50 until 1,000 booklets.

+ on every Pandora prikormki 2-3 the high with video about your dough and people will remain internall?. :flag: think that even for money will buy :flag:

Or on Music on disk drive, and people already on fleshkakh rastaschit.

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 18 2012 07:51:49)

Romeo wrote:

+ on every Pandora prikormki 2-3 the high with video about your dough.

.. And we in Ukrainian book record as world with's largest in 400 100,000 copies. Type, ended us Platinum disk. :D
But the idea on video the good. In 120 already long there is’on zamesu karasevoy prikormki, on bream, a carp. Need to for starters muster all in the video Iibrary on FD-site, watch what lacks, dozapisat and cut into on’s.
And can forget about the preceding and do video "a la for Dummies" with monoprikormkami. With accent as for floater, for fidera and methodconnected.

If perishing can arise problems with was installed from-for carriers, polygraphy and camping on D., then better indeed mini-rollers the video Iibrary fill on type Korda. On victory, need a the kind a rag-sheet? And so modicum see, modicum slice itself the entire provides on disk and Hail.

Romeo wrote:

By the way vivid example of on FD. Znachittso tried to with the help Karp-Miksa do with start-up zakorm (in no clothing left not was Karp Zuma and Spode-mixes. Hang on from um - Trophy. In 3 kg a mixture buzanul 2 kg wheat cooked. As same I'Americain "mother again" until tried to sown a from this balls for only does. Managed this do only realistically pereuvlazhniv mixture of. You tell that can be add stick from FD and will all options But why this to do if can be take Karp 352 Karp a Fiesta or Trophy column Spode-mix and quietly mixing 3 kg sypukhi with 3 kg! Grain.

You have in view, that to paste together 3 kg wheat need to 90-100 Grzywna (. Not all are prepared to this. On my view much out the nutcrackers do this for half money 3-are with buckets Donna, if not want classification from ".
And issue FD Spode-mix, which will informed me that modicum rubble, a good idea.

Фдуч wrote:

A issue FD Spode-mix, which will informed me that modicum rubble, a good idea.

Ah you and maps in hands. :flag:

Only I.M.H.O., faction must be's a big-ass and not zhelezobetonogm all on bottom should lie and minutes through 10-15 as.

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 18 2012 11:41:20)

Фдуч wrote:

You have in view, that to paste together 3 kg wheat need to 90-100 UAH.

Ah aside from gluing need and other properties, namely to attract fish. Flavor, taste of, faction :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 18 2012 12:00:51)

Фдуч wrote:

But idea on video the good. In 120 already long there is’on zamesu karasevoy prikormki, on bream, a carp. Need to for starters muster all in the video Iibrary on FD-site, watch what lacks, dozapisat and cut into on’s.
And can forget about the preceding and do video "a la for Dummies" with monoprikormkami. With accent as for floater, for fidera and method connected.

1) Delo not in monoprikormkakh strictures per se and need workers prescriptions for and workers instructions. Have overwhelming majority of there is no nor desires nor resources (money, time) to experiment. If would have them was and desire to and resources the the store-bought kind prikormki enjoyed would minimal demand and them was would far on efficiency until means mixtures (places hundreds of thousands of and even millions of in global scale and have them more-less Iaeaaeai exchange of information, in including between emotsiyam in different countries). And so they delegiruyut R & D producer prikormki offering their money in exchange for corresponding know-how (materializirovannoe in exactly prikormke and’to its application of).

2) Video - this nice. But it not abolishes concrete instructions and specific information about dozirovkakh. Causes many.
The first - I such video saw tens of and practice a certain there is, but until now not always am confident that all made correctly. Although seemed would. Yes and Burdak like as wrote that some time ago even not all athletes were correctly tied prikormku. That, as would, hinting.
The second - video tells as correctly "in general", but this not means that so will correctly with specifically falter a recipe. I have why something worked that several nedouvlazhnennyy FD bream works on podleschiku better than uvlazhnennyy correctly. Why - KhZ. Want to see view the most producer on to the dosage.
The third - if producer said "A" (gave dose) the him will have) to speak and "B" - provide stability quality products (faction, the composition and camping on P.) to these published dose matched the composition. Precisely in this the third reason I until for themselves see some reluctance producer to publish this the most information about dozirovkakh - easier same when themselves users them to adapt to under the that received in package than to publish and by some not quite kachestveni parties products debauch itself reputation.

3) What video that there is often odious quality. Canvassed this will not professional emki, but absolutely needs to can be was all right to consider and hear. Again same, need to video have been able watch and fly fishermen which have access to Internet limited (usually this people the older generation workers professions, living not in metropolitan areas and in iaeanoiuo and grassroots centers).

alko wrote:

Delo not in monoprikormkakh strictures per se and need workers prescriptions for and workers instructions

And nothing that workers prescriptions for which work on one water feature, not work at the other? And nothing that on every time year need to do different a mixture? And as this increasingly reflect? Why lovers of complex mixture of, if for eyes ????? and one species on specific fish?

Максимус wrote:

A nothing that workers prescriptions for which work on one water feature, not work at the other? And nothing that on every time year need to do different a mixture? And as this increasingly reflect?

Yea rozumnaya the alternatіva? (C)

At all no recipes not to publish? Then than for particular user prikormka producer A will be different from prikormki producer B if both producer make user to experiment on their own and experiments in 80% + cases end a Leo? On-my, utterly obviously that the from producers who will help (with the help their products, me he was hungover-but) faster achieve / seek outcome (not necessarily illustrious) - is the and gets recognition and love consumers. And, as on me, Reserve raising efficiency prikormki in raising culture its use of much higher than expense of changes formulae. At least on this stage development this just in our country.

Why lovers of complex mixture of, if for eyes ????? and one species on specific fish?

Yes them at all don't care complex this will be mixture of or simple - for them all difficult and need only only outcome.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » The use of prikormok FishDream and products DreaMix-2