All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery FLAGMAN.

Fidery FLAGMAN.

Posts 391 to 420 of 1000

wrote:

A will the review Sherman multi feeder. Simply udilishche deserves separate articles. And on days plan posting description of coils Moterey and Bullet with a few snapshots of and to any characteristics

Waiting for with look forward. As well as and the review on. - A tracking device Combo 3.3-3.9.

MaLex wrote:

Equals as and the review on. - A tracking device Combo 3.3-3.9.

Necessarily will make. But slightly later.

wrote:

Feder Sherman 390 is equipped with three grafitovymi vershinkami with the face value newly ounces of

And can be to know your dozen vershinok?

VDA wrote:

A can be to know your dozen vershinok?

On this moment there is no opportunities measure but if me not changes memory, then 3 mm.

Thank you

wrote:

dilische class Volkswagen Jetta TDI with averagely rapid progressive marched in length of his 330 of a casting issue from 25 until 75

With such length of his and as in my opinion the typical List, Yura calls his List a medium (ah this have him from Sabaneyev, which feeder, not writer), Marrying calls his a psychic. Judging by rekomendovanym them for this fidera Scale. Feeders on the hip yes, purely specifically a medium. And on tsifirkam I was accustomed considered such udilki laytami :no:. Okay, getting accustomed d :dontknow:

Last edited by (Oct 9 2013 19:37:32)

For VDA

And can be to know your dozen vershinok?

Specifically today bad night dozen vershinok Sherman 3,6m, exactly 3mm. Moreover bad night done on Flagman Sensor Carp those same 3mm. Mikado Tachibana 3,6m those same 3mm.

Rybachok58

Thank you

wrote:

ABRIKOSOVICh wrote (and):

Dilische class a medium with averagely rapid progressive marched in length of his 330 with audition from 25 until 75

With such length of his and as in my opinion the typical lite, Yura calls his lite a medium (ah this have him from Sabaneyev, which feeder, not writer), Zhenya calls his a psychic. Judging by rekomendovanym them for this fidera Scale. Feeders on the hip yes, purely specifically a medium. And on tsifirkam I was accustomed considered such udilki laytami :no:. Okay, getting accustomed d :dontknow:

Mikhail Palych! So on really feeder written - "light a medium." I OK words their songs not'm gonna throw. And on behavior - yes, it seems on "Volkswagen Jetta TDI", but need to still spend some time fishing and look narrowly. Until same very likes.

Yuri wrote:

So on really feeder written - "Lite-Volkswagen Jetta TDI." I OK words their songs not'm gonna throw. And on behavior - yes, it seems on "Volkswagen Jetta TDI"

Ty Sho you so're bothering, as call. :disappointed: Everyone OK very conditional support. :dontknow: And always will options "on the border" your razbivok (ranges. :flag:

Not, I personally not beat myself up. The writing on form - this just-only "targeting Fatah" for orienting,. And else - as udilishche themselves will show on practice. Of course, want, to content in calligraphy. But, this not always case.

wrote:

A will the review Sherman multi feeder. Simply udilishche deserves separate articles. And on days plan posting description of coils Moterey and Bullet with a few snapshots of and to any characteristics

Waiting for article, and it is unclear with vershinkami all they such as carboxylic or only half of.

wrote:

We wait for article, and it is unclear with vershinkami all they such as carboxylic or only half of

In set with udilischami all done graphite and I about this already wrote. And there is in sale done from fibreglasa and graphite separately.

Flagman Feder system Sherman MULTI Feederhttp://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/component/virtuemart/category/5660-flagman-fider-sistema-sherman-multi-feeder
Sherman multi feeder this such itself fidernyy Designer, composed of two komlevykh parts, prolongi, second and third knee and vershinok. Of these parts of you simultaneously you can muster only one thing udilishche but the a little too long and moreover casting community which requires conditions your fishing in this time. In our case this the length of the from 3 meters until 390 and casting from 15 to 75 grams.
. But imbabers on order.
And so from the first komlevoy parts of you gather place it in length of his 3 Dam, and will Picker rapid progressive by building, with audition from 20 grams, which perfectly will be more appropriate for industrialized fishing on conduits based, rivers with moderate the passage and Spain on precept made it kormushkami from 15 grams. The availability of in goes done with the face value mere 0.5 Anabelle Lake now. With easily will allow you to fish overcompensate lungs, kormushkami, suppose on small Spain copiously who habitats. Weight such a rods up accounts for 170 grams.
But adding to this udilischu prolongu, you will feeder progressive by building in length of his 3: 30, class lite a medium which will be very conveniently to fish on made it until 35 meters kormushkami from 25 until 50 grams. Weight such a rods up accounts for 190 grams.
The second komlevaya part of much stronger the hilt she has longer than the and so from it you can muster place it all the same progressive by building in dine 3.60 of a casting issue from 30 until 75 grams. Thus pounder will be very comfortable experience harvest on made it until 50 meters kormushkami from 30 until 60 grams. Weight such a fidera will total 210 grams.
And then, adding to this udilischu all tighter prolongu, you arrive at, feeder progressive by building in length of his 3.90 class a medium ah in our case I would said a medium - Hevy for industrialized fishing on rivers with moderate the passage, conduits based and Spain on made it until 70 meters kormushkami from 30 until 75 grams. Weight such a rods up will total 230 grams.
And now common characteristics rods up Sherman multi feeder.
In all number udilishche possesses rapid progressive marched. This feeder is made from vysokomodulnogo graphite, so has not big weight but possesses a good endowments of capacity, udilishche very broskovoe, contact partner, goes up in flames, has very a good viscosity working off all form and at all in love in themselves with first sequences of throws, and under vyvazhivanii fish you iai?i forget your about existence of other types. And in than still big plus rods up Sherman multi feeder it predisposition of on all 100 percent in all number, that not insignificant for types such design, it is identically, she knits fish in length of his 3 Dam and in, too, time not failing the flip 70 one 420 grams trough in length of his 390. Usually prolongi crete rods up, and here all contrary, prolonga reinforces and sadness lengthens the form, and this already says about excellent as a assembly this fidera. In set go four graphite done with the face value mere 0.5, 1, 1.5 and 2 Anabelle Lake now. Done very subtler and neat, so sensitivity have this fidera on perform well poklevki shows on fuckin 'gasp fish. Design designed in best traditions English types. Udilishche before propusknymi rings SIC, the hilt cork EVA, upper coil holder of with neoprenovoy drop-in a transporter room length cm in.
And so let you down outcome.
After my tests place it Sherman multi feeder receives 5 + on Eurasian threshold, and if you pursue your business as fishing maximally the close to sports, i.e. simultaneously choice only on one thing place it, then buying Sherman multi feeder, you turn off itself very a wide range of udilisch from Mr. Picker here until Volkswagen Jetta TDI Hevy. But as expert companies flagship can boldly say, that Sherman multi feeder in very short timeline will become one of most popular types in plumb line fidernykh udilisch flagship.
Chertenkov Yevgeny.

Last edited by (Oct 30 2013 01:50:27)

+6

And to everything skazanomu in Monday, really won the film about it comes to shagging autumn small fry on Dnieper River as times pounder Sherman multi feeder. So that whom it will be interesting can zakripit all prochitanoe so say of filmmaking.

+1

If can be the like would hear couple of words about Sensor COMBO Feeder. Curious in length of his 3.9. Sometime that build will middle (good for mayatnikovogo zabrosa in my opinion) and so same for industrialized fishing carp., what weight, build, a form dry or sanctuary (what are tactile sensations). Not undervalued at all whether test. Prolonga has ring or not. Transportation the length of the? Maximally eventual and so same comfortable the distance industrialized fishing on which can be need to cast a wider flet.
Thank you.

+1

ABRIKOSOVICh and done suited to other udilischam series of workers of the

wrote:

And so from the first komlevoy parts of you gather udilishche in length of his 3 Dam, and will Picker rapid progressive by building, with audition from 20 grams, which perfectly will be more appropriate for industrialized fishing on conduits based, rivers with moderate the passage and Spain on precept made it kormushkami from 15 grams.

Podskajite, what upper limit on feeders?

Fiestvod wrote:

If can be the like would hear couple of words about Sensor COMBO Feeder. Curious in length of his 3.9. Sometime that build will middle (good for mayatnikovogo zabrosa in my opinion) and so same for industrialized fishing carp., what weight, build, the form dry or sanctuary (what are tactile sensations). Not undervalued at all whether test. Prolonga has ring or not. Transportation the length of the? Maximally eventual and so same comfortable the distance industrialized fishing on which can be continue to cast until flet.
Thank you.

In Tuesday food Bashkortostan body of water and necessarily'll run a test on this feeder. And to Aigars Freimanis ZZS'm gonna post full report.

+2

Boris_d wrote:

ABRIKOSOVICh and done suited to other udilischam series of workers of the

Done from Sherman multi feeder podkhodyat only to Sherman 3: 30

+1

Yurij wrote:

ABRIKOSOVICh wrote (and):
And so from the first komlevoy parts of you gather place it in length of his 3 Dam, and will Picker rapid progressive by building, of a casting issue from 20 grams, which perfectly will be more appropriate for industrialized fishing on conduits based, rivers with moderate the passage and Spain on precept distance communication kormushkami from 15 grams. Podskajite, what upper limit on feeders?

Maximal there's gravy which I zabrasyvl this there's gravy feeder sport S 2 - 70 grams with feeds. Incidentally in video this was taken real test broskovykh data Sherman multi feeder.

Last edited by (Oct 27 2013 16:48:39)

And where the commercial can be watch?

58 wrote:

A where the commercial can be watch?

The commercial is assembled. Tomorrow deadline day after tomorrow'll post an on this the Frost.

In Saturday was on a fishing trip. Weather was almost windless. Eiaee on River, roughly in 800-'s meters away from dam, on feeder "workers" -3,3 forge the The feeder 42 gr the passage kept turning. Used AKhS 56 gr + prikormka. Coil "flagship" "'inspirer 3,000 IS", the cord Super PE 10 Lb. Zabrosy with vershinkoy 1.5 oz rather than rolling meters on 50. Flight trough limited, to not to send in on the other Bank. Kiduchiy fiderok! :cool:
The only, I have from-for trauma leverage trough sometimes departed a little bit of a shift to the from trusted point. Ah, then deal remedied. In late fishing decided to try throw crime as "on expanding." Hurl was connected "on diagonally" small river. Normally a form works. Remained met. Some Truth, no one not caught. :) Ireland, which was enough many, "whipping" small river inconclusively. Valleys the any. Bezrybnaya, that whether? :)
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/LmcoS.jpg

Like would is reformed. If that - the valleys the rough. Ah, there, Bank and all such. :)

P.S. Buried! Thank you, that woman suggested that! Not, on the Berezina want! Spend some time fishing.

Last edited by Yuri (Oct 30 2013 16:58:35)

+3

Yuri, flunked horizon on photo.))

Okay, then river mountain.

wrote:

Flagman Feder system Sherman MULTI Feeder http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon LTI-feeder
Sherman multi feeder this such itself fidernyy Designer, composed of two komlevykh parts, prolongi, second and third knee and vershinok. Of these parts of you simultaneously you can muster only one thing udilishche but the a little too long and moreover casting community which requires conditions your fishing hole in this time. In our case this the length of the from 3 meters until 390 and casting from 15 to 75 grams.
. But imbabers on order.
And so from the first komlevoy parts of you gather udilishche in length of his 3 Dam, and will Picker rapid progressive by building, with audition from 20 grams, which perfectly will be more appropriate for industrialized fishing on conduits based, rivers with moderate the passage and Spain on precept made it kormushkami from 15 grams. The availability of in goes done with the face value mere 0.5 Anabelle Lake now. With easily will allow you to fish overcompensate lungs, kormushkami, suppose on small Spain copiously who habitats. Weight such a rods up accounts for 170 grams.
But adding to this udilischu prolongu, you will feeder progressive by building in length of his 3: 30, class Lite a medium which will be very conveniently to fish on made it until 35 meters kormushkami from 25 until 50 grams. Weight such a rods up accounts for 190 grams.
The second komlevaya part of much stronger the hilt she has longer than the and so from it you can muster place it all the same progressive by building in dine 3.60 with audition from 30 until 75 grams. Thus pounder will be very comfortable experience harvest on made it until 50 meters kormushkami from 30 until 60 grams. Weight such a fidera will total 210 grams.
And then, adding to this udilischu all tighter prolongu, you arrive at, feeder progressive by building in length of his 3.90 class a medium ah in our case I would said a medium - Hevy for industrialized fishing on rivers with moderate the passage, conduits based and Spain on made it until 70 meters kormushkami from 30 until 75 grams. Weight such a rods up will total 230 grams.
And now common characteristics rods up Sherman multi feeder.
In all number udilishche possesses rapid progressive marched. This feeder is made from vysokomodulnogo graphite, so has not big weight but possesses a good endowments of capacity, udilishche very broskovoe, contact partner, goes up in flames, has very a good viscosity working off all form and at all in love in themselves with first sequences of throws, and under vyvazhivanii fish you iai?i forget your about existence of other types. And in than still big plus rods up Sherman multi feeder it predisposition of on all 100 percent in all number, that not insignificant for types such design, it is identically, she knits fish in length of his 3 Dam and in, too, time not failing the flip 70 one 420 grams trough in length of his 390. Usually prolongi crete rods up, and here all contrary, prolonga reinforces and sadness lengthens the form, and this already says about excellent as a assembly this fidera. In set go four graphite done with the face value mere 0.5, 1, 1.5 and 2 Anabelle Lake now. Done very subtler and well-kept, so sensitivity have this fidera on perform well poklevki shows on fuckin 'gasp fish. Design designed in best traditions English types. Udilishche before propusknymi rings SIC, the hilt cork EVA, upper coil holder of with neoprenovoy 207 mph a transporter room length cm in.
And so let you down outcome.
After my tests udilishche Sherman multi feeder receives 5 + on Eurasian threshold, and if you pursue your business as fishing maximally the close to sports, i.e. simultaneously choice only on one thing udilishche, then buying Sherman multi feeder, you turn off itself very a wide range of udilisch from Mr. Picker here until a medium Hevy. But as expert companies flagship can boldly say, that Sherman multi feeder in very short timeline will become one of most popular types in lineup fidernykh udilisch flagship.
Chertenkov Yevgeny.

Edited ABRIKOSOVICh (Today 23 :50: 27)

+4

wrote:

Rybachok58 wrote (and):

And where the commercial can be watch?

The commercial is assembled. Tomorrow deadline day after tomorrow'll post an on this dead bough.

Autumn had forced small fry fiderom on Dnieper River. The presentation of the Flagman system Sherman MULTI Feeder

Part of 1 download download in full as a http://www.ex.ua/get/79748329
Part of 2 download download in full as a http://www.ex.ua/get/79753476

If Gold Fancies uneaten on overall list rollers the this
19. A dace ares organs is 1.avi
20. A dace ares organs is 2.avi

Last edited by () (Oct 30 2013 09:14:47)

+1

Yura L. wrote:

Yuri, flunked horizon on photo.))

I repent. Despairing. Apparently hurried and mood was lyrical. :) I'll do my best rectify that. :blush: A at all I such. Can and cutting an. :D

P.S. Is reformed. :)

Last edited by Yuri (Oct 30 2013 16:54:01)

Thank you for video! :cool: led to Gone Fishin '(. :)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery FLAGMAN.