All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery FLAGMAN.

Fidery FLAGMAN.

Posts 571 to 600 of 1000

Can someone use to anyone.
The editorial on 25.01.2014 Propulsion

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/hF7MT.jpg

Propose a owners types "flagship" to accept participation in addition tables. From whom there is rods up not these in spreadsheet send their measurements.

Last edited by Yuri (Jan 25 2014 18:01:32)

+1

're not understanding :no:
With first times graph putting need to :mad:

Last edited by майк (Jan 24 2014 19:19:02)

alextbv wrote:

Children (Guys) tell from whom there is Flagman Corsar Feeder 3.90m. Interested in as is leading themselves on River and on created? Of course build me hit, akvalayt compared with him parabolik

Catching him on Dnieper River on strong for kormushkami until 100 + "grape". Under first same zabrose the feeding trough 70 + fodder place it began crunchy would and severely bending in like that under zabrose, priveshat his test for 120 "grape". I would not became!

Last edited by sano (Jan 24 2014 17:31:38)

sano wrote:

've been him on Dnieper River on strong for kormushkami until 100 + "grape". Under first same zabrose the feeding trough 70 + fodder udilishche began crunchy would and severely bending in like that under zabrose, priveshat his test for 120 "grape". I would not became!

Edited sano (Today 15 :31: 38)

Strange.
, too, on Dnieper River on strong during. There's gravy 100g + fodder, with was and pereuvlazhnyonnyy-flight a normal.
Their I have two and both behaving honorably, nothing not it crispy..

Greetings people, now d sow negative about Internet retailer as the flagship of. Grand Canal from 3 udilki on site, in different times, last today. All three rods up came with my wrinkled handle, two times humoring all but today time come that the moved :mad:. Here wrinkled this is in 2-'s places, Skol in is place where especially rings, factory marriage first knee, in general horror, udilka modicum and megobyutzhetnaya (asked on test take "dubinschiku") but increasingly same must she be not in such a able. I have my first feeder "a fucking meteor", so he in an ideal able until now.

Now about good. Flagship of the company manufactures tractors very even neplokhii fidera for such a price. (In my opinion) 've been such as "sensor carp", "endura", recently "karsar" metal, ah couple of pikerov was shaking down, one even eiaee (Mr. Picker here me not strongly) Serves you so same dayvu in available, it is understandable that she on level of higher, but flagship of the, too, well.

Errori, not knew far complain simply :rolleyes:

Greetings!
Can be couple of words?
1. Its proposals to shop "flagship", please, HERE to go to.
2. Tube cardboard for transportation udilisch on mails Grand Canal from or not?

Yuri wrote:

Perhaps someone use to anyone.

Ashipka - Wu Power emerge vulgaris) done have your 3.6 mm

Yuri wrote:

Greetings!
Can be couple of words?
1. Its proposals to shop "flagship", please, HERE to go to.
2. Tube cardboard for transportation udilisch on mails Grand Canal from or not?

Yura thank you, simply not knew far write. Tube order always, I'm sorry that not in the contestant wrote report.

VDA wrote:

Ашипка - У Power Carbon vulgaris ))) вершинки имеют посадочный 3,6 мм

Дима! Привет! Прошу прощения, если ошибся - исправлюсь. Вроде бы правильно замерял, одним штангенциркулем все вершинки. Спасибо за подсказку! Проверю еще раз. (Может чисто механически где-то допустил неточность?)
А что такое -  "vulgaris"?   :blush:

alextbv wrote:

Юра спасибо, просто не знал куда писать. Тубус заказываю всегда, сорри что не в ту написал отзыв.

Да все нормально. Просто в теме магазина, думаю, будет более корректно рассмотреть данный вопрос. "Ближе к телу", как говорил Ги де Мопасса́н. :)

Last edited by Yuri (Jan 25 2014 18:15:06)

Yuri wrote:

A that such - "vulgaris"?

"Ordinary" Latin for.

On this Power emerge vulgaris the price why the climbed. Characteristics as if would those same.

And ssylochku can be, where there prices have risen?

Yura, in staff-no clothing left flagmanovskom employed. We with you remember, how much is bought? And now small-small the PC vzdorozhal. But I believe, that uncritically. Their money he still is worth.

майк wrote:

're not understanding :no:
With first times graph putting need to :mad:

Michal Palych! To Stimul-Cash! Under razmescheniii tables found typo. Mesh. :blush:

майк wrote:

Yura, in staff-no clothing left flagmanovskom employed. We with you remember, how much is bought? And now small-small the PC vzdorozhal. But I believe, that uncritically. Their money he still is worth.

Palych, remember. ??? yes, the price on the sly is growing, but and. , I could even watch as something I on days on its arsenal types "Flagmanovskikh." All are good. In its own way. And legendary "Power emerge" there is always place in authoritarianism.
Together with those, another udilishche like would to see in a range of their fighters. Ah, this already later before. :)

VDA wrote:

Ashipka - Wu Power emerge vulgaris) done have your 3.6 mm

Dima! Peremeryal still times. ??? I have is obtained 3.1 mm on vitals show a. On shtangel sin no as something language not is rising. Can be such, that have us different on diameter done? Suppose, Party types differ, in camping on CHAMPION And diameters vershinok?

Last edited by Yuri (Jan 25 2014 18:12:53)

Yuri wrote:

another udilishche like would to see in a range of their fighters

Ah this not me :blush:
Now. Maybe, you its'll try it on. Shtangel concrete, until 0.05 mm (-have closed, on memory remained)

The wrong have you feeder, Yura, and done wrong. :no: 3.5 mm in the middle a white feed parts of, which is inserted in third knee was. In the early and late at the expense automatic rejection 0.05 mm.
For Help-in your race car pencil box to too costly K. Couple vershinok additional, one of them from mavera abiss. Has drawn without deviance type grind down or lacheniya. From whom such feeder there is, you can confirm.

The wrong have you feeder, Yura, and done wrong.
Palych, ah here is why, why reproduces human until suicide) Now all, ah here is that him now think and to do?

Have him flagmanovskikh types. In short, have us with you so much there :dontknow:

Yuri wrote:

Dima! Peremeryal still times. ??? I have is obtained 3.1 mm on vitals show a.

Can be new parties already has been going with umenshenym diameter of Norfolk, I something its bought these couple of years ago. Need to will in flagship look, to measure, if will that.

Yura its bought these in late summer 2012, and in the same place within a month for me. As and that with vershinkami broke a :dontknow:.
Themselves we're surprised (Since) :dontknow:

mixa wrote:

Palych, ah here is why, why reproduces human until suicide) Now all, ah here is that him now think and to do?

Not light! :D :D
But on expense "think and to do." Cough-the witching hour. I derzhitsya their metering will make. "For information", so say. :)

Yuri wrote:

I derzhitsya their metering will make.

Got it (Since) Shtangel the wrong :no: :dontknow:

And here is so? Only that made. Like would shtangelyu always trusted. I have their 3 ?o, all show equally. :dontknow:
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/zXK5o.jpg

Tomorrow'll carry done familiar the mechanics and properties, can have them shtangeli more accurate. Get it checked out, and the already this question requires to itself a separate attention.

Last edited by Yuri (Jan 26 2014 18:39:08)

See 3.4 mm. Not Ah, measuring flat about a quick gobble, not Ah, measuring under shtangele in a plane axis kvivertipa.
Text or shtangel the, that need to :cool:

Palych, then I for visibility vershinku has invested along "some Sponges." And measurements did in arranged direction. And fotik, in sight, a little bit of a shifted. In the hands of kept, on a tripod does not pose, so not strongly accurately and showed coincidence placemarks on shkalakh. All ??? by my senses here 3.1, ah with "Iraq desert" can be said 3.2 mm. But not more. On tomorrow postponed already done, 'm taking on independent measurements. Not, pity, not see now in sale shtangelya with e-dial.

Last edited by Yuri (Jan 28 2014 13:41:04)

Yuri wrote:

Everyone ??? by my senses here 3.1,

Not, you on come employed. Fotik shift the, to on 3 tens of mistaking the in my opinion in another room need to.
And that have you in spreadsheet the most soft limit Edition as something contractionary 1 :no: 1.5 Anabelle Lake now??

Yuri wrote:

! ” Heh, pity, not see now in sale shtangelya with e-dial.

Yura, not feel sorry for. I have electronic in home items 3 pieces. One still since the the USSR, the most the first issuance. And I'm measuring would still ordinary. Those lie. At work truth electronic in table lies. Many run thing! But only price his not put. And the heart of not survive. If not ready incurs amount posting, then have you in the hands of there are already easily herdable tool. Better still mikrometr go start a, good more will, or simple rychazhnuyu with staples (pasametr still steep, but expensive pleasure and tiles Loganson need).

Palych, to dіametram vershinok "Power I" we still review. Can and moved fotik, + fallibility on the low-quality lens. All ??? I have "Australian", not "pros" or "Semi-pro", type L520. So seems? :)
On tests "already Edition." Have him done softer will, than have "net" "Power Carbone." Yes and if remember, I broken on test fishing the most soft vershinku "already Edition." So, on now account for to talk about tests vershinok "already Edition" "+ -." T. E. With somehow "influence" on margin of measurement.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

electronic in table lies. Many run thing! But only price his not put. And the heart of not survive.

And so on.
Yes I price saw. So with first times not In his take, and now see, that to establishing of truth, can be and need was would. But if they "lie", then this for me very important factor. Not like would buy "lying type." :)
Ah, and other tools not so often in items need. Image life such is, that not often'm using. And if and need to something see, then on 1 - 2 times can wishing to use made "on ’."
Here is, recently trough some perevzveshival. Used scales, with precision until 10 100,000-'s grams. But then itself ask the question: "And need a whether such a the accuracy of for pikernykh feeders?" :)

Last edited by Yuri (Jan 26 2014 19:13:24)

The price is growing, patamu that the dollar is growing.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery FLAGMAN.