All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery FLAGMAN.

Fidery FLAGMAN.

Posts 721 to 750 of 1000

kaLLlmarik wrote:

Interesting was would compare in field mantaray "the old feeder 390 130g, and so same services they like or dislike Razer and Rampage (video game) from Zemex in this as

Signature author

This OK sport

Carlos wrote:

The subject Alexey Pashukevichu.
Hymalayan, new fidera - smachnye, issues there is no. Will whether so same smachnymi - I, of course, mean in mind availability - lightning to them?

Signature author

Hear can Sables -
There my ship!
Do there bl!

Vitalik Hi.
Of course same will spare lightning.

+1

All Hi. Couple of days ago had the pleasure test new fidernye rods up companies flagship, unfortunately their, not managed test directly in conditions full-fledged fishing, but broskovye data and weight feeders whom will comfortable experience harvest I studied of, and now want to share their condemn and give recommendations on application of

Mantaray Elite Feeder 390.
http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … feeder-36m
I tested egov goes with coil Mantaray Elite Feeder 5,000 and with a cord Vantazh: 0.10. By my senses here this udilishche rapid progressive by building, udilishche the easy, broskovoe, generally the first tactile sensations excellent. And most importantly in hand lie down clearly. In during test I was loading up his kormushkami-stuffed, feeds from 75 until 112 grams, the form is famously loaded on all the scale, but best chameleon on the cow sheds 90 grams. On range missiles zabrosa, there's gravy 75 grams + fodder has moved on 60 meters, 90 + fodder on 75 meters, 112 + fodder on 65 meters and this in principle not power zabrosom. So who searching for itself feeder for accurate speed examine alternative treatments for river industrialized fishing recommend pay attention on this place it.
Mantaray Elite Feeder 360
I tested his in goes with coil Mantaray Match 4,000 and puffed Momoi ruizhin hadn. By my senses here this place it progressive by building. Udilishche the easy, very broskovoe, am confident, that very contact partner and that it will perfectly knitting fish. Mantaray Elite Feeder 360 this two private udilishche, so work blanca simply great. And let you not scares his a transporter room length, she, incidentally, 187santimetrov, after first zabrosa you will forget about inconvenience, his transportation. In during test I was loading up his kormushkami-stuffed, feeds from 45 until 90 grams, the form is famously loaded on all traditional transportation, but best chameleon on the cow sheds 75 grams. Also I tried his a bit reboot and made buddies zabrosov the feeding trough 112 grams + fodder, udilishche swiftly with this weight without failure blanca, i.e. supply ruggedness there is. On range missiles zabrosa, there's gravy 45 grams + fodder has moved on 55 meters, 75 grams + fodder on 70 meters, 90 grams + fodder on 60 meters. So, who searching for itself universal feeder for accurate speed examine alternative treatments for river industrialized fishing or for industrialized fishing on Spain recommend pay attention on this place it.
Sherman Feeder 420.
http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … ption_mark
I tested his in goes with coil Bullet Feder 6,000 and puffed Vantazh hadn. Pro line of Sherman there are many information, so, on this udilischu quite short. Sherman Feeder 420 the most natural extra-khevik, a powerful, broskovyy, but under this very is sensitive. Large trough with feeds weight 90,120 and 150 grams with easily can be bombarding on 70 and above meters and little moreover that udilishche is abandoning far, most importantly that udilishche is abandoning accurately.
So who searching for itself the most that neither there is extra-khevik in length of his 420 advise pay attention precisely on this feeder.
Ah as the so. Until putting the first sensations about data fiderakh, but I promise when it gets warm and starts peck fish I'll run a test on these rods up properly and'll post an have a review article about these novelties 2014goda. And Id say znachit, that, will soon a short broadcast pro these services they like or dislike, there can be will as the saying goes in living see broskovye data these types.
Chertenkov Yevgeny.

+9

If honestly, think hard will American leading in this price category even possessing quite qualitative product, on a range of with Preston / Drennan / Shimano and camping on D., people can not skhavat , on logic as buying new model VAZ on price comparable with Japanese / fully Korean.

up6uc wrote:

If honestly, think hard will American leading in this price category even possessing quite qualitative product, on a range of with Preston / Drennan / Shimano and camping on D., people can not skhavat , on logic as buying new model VAZ on price comparable with Japanese / fully Korean.

Time will tell.

New with President this not Need. And very easily herdable ZOTAC. And those who has acquired already these rods up (or acquires) am confident assess their on dignity.

Plus characteristics so these udilisch were improved in been. Rods up have become easier and much more sensitive than.

About prices. I already wrote. Be much more widespread not d. Hide not d a sharp appreciation dollar December a common picture. But and prices brendovye rods up to place not are worth.

Last edited by . (Mar 3 2014 19:47:24)

What the difference, that written on queen of? Preston, nice, kolmik, flagship of the or volzhanka? Fishing pole intense - take, Koristuytes, get pleasure!

Alexei, lichku witness.

All Hi. Couple of days ago had the pleasure test new fidernye rods up companies flagship, unfortunately their, not managed test directly in conditions full-fledged fishing, but broskovye data and weight feeders whom will comfortable experience harvest I studied of, and now want to share their condemn and give recommendations on application of

Mantaray Elite Feeder 390.
http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon feeder-36m
I tested egov goes with coil Mantaray Elite Feeder 5,000 and puffed Vantazh: 0.10. By my senses here this udilishche rapid progressive by building, udilishche the easy, broskovoe, generally the first tactile sensations excellent. And most importantly in hand lie down clearly. In care test I was loading up his kormushkami-stuffed, feeds from 75 until 112 grams, a form is famously loaded on all the scale, but best chameleon on the cow sheds 90 grams. On range missiles zabrosa, there's gravy 75 grams + fodder has moved on 60 meters, 90 + fodder on 75 meters, 112 + fodder on 65 meters and this in principle not power zabrosom. So who searching for itself feeder for accurate speed examine alternative treatments for river industrialized fishing recommend pay attention on this place it.
Mantaray Elite Feeder 360
I tested his in goes with coil Mantaray Match 4,000 and puffed Momoi ruizhin hadn. By my senses here this place it progressive by building. Place it the easy, very broskovoe, am confident, that very contact partner and that it will perfectly knitting fish. Mantaray Elite Feeder 360 this two private place it, so work letterhead simply great. And let you not scares his a transporter room length, she, incidentally, 187santimetrov, after first zabrosa you will forget about inconvenience, his transportation. In during test I was loading up his kormushkami-stuffed, feeds from 45 until 90 grams, a form is famously loaded on all traditional transportation, but best chameleon on the cow sheds 75 grams. Also I tried his a bit reboot and made buddies zabrosov the feeding trough 112 grams + fodder, place it swiftly with this weight without failure letterhead, i.e. supply ruggedness there is. On range missiles zabrosa, there's gravy 45 grams + fodder has moved on 55 meters, 75 grams + fodder on 70 meters, 90 grams + fodder on 60 meters. So, who searching for itself universal feeder for accurate speed examine alternative treatments for river industrialized fishing or for industrialized fishing on Spain recommend pay attention on this udilishche.
Sherman Feeder 420.
http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon ption_mark
I tested his in goes with coil Bullet Feder 6,000 and puffed Vantazh hadn. Pro line of Sherman there are many information, so, on this udilischu quite short. Sherman Feeder 420 the most natural extra-khevik, a powerful, broskovyy, but under this very is sensitive. Large trough with feeds weight 90,120 and 150 grams with easily can be bombarding on 70 and above meters and little moreover that place it is abandoning far, most importantly that place it is abandoning accurately.
So who searching for itself the most that neither there is extra-khevik in length of his 420 advise pay attention precisely on this feeder.
Ah as the so. Until putting the first sensations about data fiderakh, but I promise when it gets warm and starts peck fish I'll run a test on these rods up properly and'll post an have a review article about these novelties 2014goda. And Id say znachit, that, will soon a short broadcast pro these services they like or dislike, there can be will as the saying goes in living see broskovye data these types.
Chertenkov Yevgeny.

+6

ABRIKOSOVICh
Thank you for the review! As themselves has shown a new the coil elit Co.? Traction lack?

VDA wrote:

How themselves has shown a new the coil elit Co.? Traction lack?

'm gonna join you to the issue. Need a katukha on EBM 100. Now'm using EXAGE 4,000 RC - a bit rather a. Here is and think - can add in arsenal katukh the size of the 5,000?

VDA wrote:

How themselves has shown a new coil elit Co.? Traction lack?

- Hello. Id say so the first the impression about a coil Mantaray Elite Feeder 5,000 very good, traction lack with head. Trough 75,90,112 pulling without special effort.

Last edited by (Mar 5 2014 15:15:40)

Alex74 wrote:

Do I need katukha on EBM 100

If you interestingly my opinion, Io I believe that for EBM 100 coil Mantaray Elite Feeder 5,000 well be appropriate.

Last edited by (Mar 5 2014 15:20:58)

+1

Looked the review reel Mantaray Elite Feeder 5,000. There that instantaneous stopora reversal there is no :question: :canthearyou:

Marrying, another RESPECT for the film.
Only when already will emerge in sale this mysterious the coil Mantaray Elite Feeder?

Last edited by 777 (Mar 5 2014 17:57:34)

wrote:

rather see the review reel Mantaray Elite Feeder 5,000. There that instantaneous stopora reversal there is no

Of course same there is. Simply aoaea malenkyy shoot)) and plus katukha white color of so all merges.

Marrying, if would in video were cadres slow-emki work types on zabrose (German side) with different headings,, then was would at all military.

duffy333 wrote:

Marrying, if would in video were cadres slow-emki work types on zabrose (German side) with different headings,, then was would at all military

Agree with you on all 100%. Simply our operator with Translate.Net equipment in hospital, so cast as states those that was under hand. So that not third strictly. When it gets warm will be even one the commercial. All wishes and mistakes heed. And ostnimem all as need to. I promise. 8-)

wrote:

- Hello. Id say so the first the impression about a coil Mantaray Elite Feeder 5,000 very good, traction lack with head. Trough 75,90,112 pulling without special effort.

Edited ABRIKOSOVICh (Today 13 :15: 40)

Thank you!

wrote:

If you interestingly my opinion, Io I believe that for EBM 100 coil Mantaray Elite Feeder 5,000 well be appropriate

Interestingly, of course. Thank you.

777 wrote:

Marrying, another RESPECT for the film.
Only when already will emerge in sale this mysterious coil Mantaray Elite Feeder?

Edited Vyacheslav777 (Today 15 :57: 34)

Yes when already will in sale.

wrote:

Only when already will emerge in sale this mysterious coil Mantaray Elite Feeder?

If not be neither any fortuitous case circumstances, then the coil Mantaray Elite Feeder emerge on producers our stores in May.

There is whether wielders Mr. Picker here flagship of the sherman 2.7. Has acquired this Picker and faced with such problem, on site in describing a transporter room length 125. Bad night its a transporter room is obtained 140 as have three meter sprint. Can who very aware of that this is a mistake in describing on site or I bought involves forging the flagship of the in no clothing left the flagship of the)

An interesting question.
(Picker "Skvadron" 2,7m accurately about 140 centimeters-.)

wrote:

on site in describing

Mistakes are found necessarily! The likelihood option with forgery virtually-zero nominal :music: if any parameters on izdeliyu can not ambush, desirable before-buying upcoming and you could get about them maximally detail, not to accept description of on site as 100% -e! If not suits transportation length and on site deystv. Was mistake, then think that invoking in flagship can be count on aid!

There is no transportation suits, Mr. Picker in hand farewells and very grassroots, in Sunday d to experience. Simply embarrassed the description of on site.

All Hi. :flag: Finally something managed beta test place it Mantaray Elite Feeder 390in real fishing conditions, and speaking easier spend some time fishing them. Catching on Desna (disambiguation), who in rate the knows, that this river with very rapid the passage.
Id say znachit, that the first fishing with this pounder Lies a successful, and I them naporol seven kilos small fry, so was able sense the all pros this rods up on full program. And so eiaee I in goes with coil Mantaray Elite 5,000and puffed he ryujin cross section hadn, this the coil and this cord, in my opinion, perfectly suited to this fidera. Broskovye data simply excellent, I catching the feeding trough Corum 90gramm + fodder, the distance 40 meters, place it not throws on sides, the form is famously boot, no effort for throw to do not need to, as the saying goes simply do to max and there's gravy flies itself. Accurate throws produce very easily, point on 40 meters away kept easily, tried on 60, too, problems not fulsome. Fished in pace impose every five minutes, session lasted for six hours, no fatigue in the hands of, this I to what weight 222 grams this is a big plus. So that harvest these fiderom even in very rapid pace will comfortable experience. Udilishche on during not it gets, kvivera vzvodyatsya right on, sensitivity very the good, is handing in hand poklevki even the most petty fish. Fish, she knits is identically, could couple of plotvits on 500 grams nor any problems, skhodov there is no. Generally impression from rods up Mantaray Elite Feeder 390simply superovye. Id say the next. Mantaray Elite Feeder 390this an excellent examine alternative treatments for river khevik for tempovoy sports industrialized fishing. Who the can, will tell, that for rods up flagship this visited Oxford Street, but I am confident, that if ten fideristam give swim these pounder without calligraphy on form, then after fishing eight of them said would that this udilishche any the famous brand, all of this stereotypes. Company flagship issued superb expensive line of types, :cool: and I believe, that this nice, we progress in all directions and price bands. Ah not can, unfortunately, very good place it cost cheaply. So that as mild promised in nose, think themselves, solve themselves have or not have. :D But better have, believe me, it is worth the.
Chertenkov Yevgeny.

+4

In Saturday managed extricate on small river, test "Skvadron" 3,6m. Have one of colleagues was multisistema "workers of the" 3.0 - 3,9m. Assembled was as 3,9m. Have another ". - A tracking device" 3,6m.
Id say for "Skvadron." Coil teetered "flagship" "Match feeder 4,000." The cord "he" "JigLine MX8" 0.12 (7 kg / 15 Lb). Metal trough type "AXIC" weight 42, 56 and 70 "grape" with vershinkoy 2 oz. 42 "grape" and 56 prominently without issues. The feeder weight 70 "grape" showered more cautiously, but after several sequences of throws confidence became more. An excellent feeder. Prostukival bottom "bat the" 56 League. All expressly heard. Several podergunchikov were "in hand." On an end to the fishing simply just kind of threw still. So say, for obtain greater experience. Remained exasperated. And as software, a good feeder, but think, that and on common goldfish and karpakh themselves will show highly positively.
On an end to the fishing comrade with multisistemoy "workers of the" asked "couple of times throw." Truth, already after, as its "workers of the" the Arab. Remained exasperated, and even pleaded, that him "Skvadron" "more grassroots." Man first time in his life enjoyed fiderom. Unfortunately, me not managed to throw some his "Sherman on the phone" 3,9m. I not supporter "break" otherscordage, yes and to its am very carefully. But very gal opinion the beginner. Spent Instruktorsko-methodological attractive opportunity on zabrosu MY fidera and has entrusted. Although little heart and miss a beat. Ah, thank God, go off. :)
As there? "Wife, your cast, car and tooth-related brush remains - no one!" :)
Yes, need to say, that was a strong vstrechno-trolley onto a side wind. Sand on Bank suggested concretely. Local people Shirts set fire grass on the opposite take care of and burning from fires fucking had enough of. "Cigarette weed" in during several hours concretely. All the characterisitcs, indicated scales feeders wind "was forcing my way" quietly. Ah, and until the last. Liked pritselnost "Skvadrona." Far took aim there and fell. Zabrosy were on distance until 35 meters, further not abandoned, camping on K. "US" the opposite Bank.
Several photo. Panoramku posted previously in a branch "Photo increased the."
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/m98Ix.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/UpF86.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/eE4gn.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/JuBgM.jpg
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/8htiK.jpg

Last edited by Yuri (Mar 17 2014 13:32:09)

+7

Yuri wrote:

In Saturday managed extricate on small river, test "Skvadron" 3,6m.

Support entirely and fully, himself 10.03.14g. Opened season and check it out its a new FLAGMAN SQUDRON Feeder 390, casting 140gr. Coil DRAGON MAXIMA FR 1035i, cord Power pro 0.15. Impression the most positive. An excellent software middle by building, throwing good the feeder fidersport 98gr + fodder on distance 45-60 m., absolutely without problems, one senses supply ruggedness. Under zabrose the form fidera not is abandoning from hand in side, zaklipsovalsya and clearly he'd put his trough in one point. Very exasperated these pounder. :cool:

+1

Yuri
But as Skvadron on sravneiyu with was Karbonom (not limited) will?

Dima! Ox, and difficult you question asked. :)
I bought these with a on fishing trip "Power I Limited Edishen", but before him "its course not Fund." So me grassroots "Skvadron" 3,6m, that simply realistically not like leave with rivers. Like hurl and hurl. And God with him, that Ah, this is great not was. Himself process treatment with pounder delivered only nice moments.
Me so it looked, that "Skvadron" 3,6m will not the, to softer, he (as would say be a little more specific?) more "sharpened" under a good strain combined with sensitivity, flexibility, elasticity. Even the, that have him test 110 "grape" and this markedly. Perhaps, most importantly, that "Power I" 3,6m slightly zhesche. Can me so it looked. Have "Skvadrona" 3,6m done 2 and 3 oz - glass, 4 oz - carbon fibre. Me on my River facilitated done 2 oz with kormushkami from 42 until 70 gr + prikormka. T. E. Range of work done a wide. Fear "jinx it", but even was such a thought, that and other rods up under my conditions now, as would, and not need. Truth, this thought in itself I choked out. Far OK now with the rest? Here such arsenal, that "khovaysya who can!". :D And suddenly, emerges on scene "Skvadron" 3,6m and "taints" the entire landscape?!
But all-same, "Skvadron" 3.6 flushed he clearly NOT "hose." Sensitivity under probivanii trawling vershinkoy 2 oz created very a welcome impression. Highly accurate under zabrosakh. They even than something similar, but all-as "Skvadron" - good girl. If can be so say. In general, need to still some Skee, swim, povyvazhivat fish and then can be will about him say still something more. And until - unambiguously in Ama.
Again want Gone Fishin '(, but snow had a chance. Fish found-know-far. Remains a bit wait heat. :)

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery FLAGMAN.