All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery FLAGMAN.

Fidery FLAGMAN.

Posts 751 to 780 of 1000

Thank you! Ah, times my it rough, then to change until not d. For have us much more cooler will.

Dima, if can be so say, then "things rough" for his test - 100 gr. And have Skvadrona "3.6 flushed vershinka carboxylic on 4 oz and test 110 League. And me seems, that this one senses - the difference in tests and under a more insufferable strain. If will opportunity, man his in hands. Other. Can and like under your conditions.

Have my the PC a homemade carboxylic on 4.5 ounces of as birth has become. And glass I only one times used.

Yuri wrote:

If will opportunity, man his in hands. Other. Can and like under your conditions.

Not tempt me, Yuri, for not obuzdan I in wishes their. :D . I have until full kit.

VDA wrote:

Dont tempt me, Yuri, for not obuzdan I in wishes their. :D . I have until full kit.

Dima! If man on diet, this not means, that he not can to familiarize themselves with menu restaurant. :D

wrote:

There are whether wielders Mr. Picker here flagship of the sherman 2.7. Has acquired this Picker and faced with such problem, on site in describing a transporter room length 125. Bad night its a transporter room is obtained 140 as have three meter sprint. Can who very aware of that this is a mistake in describing on site or I bought involves forging flagship of the in no clothing left flagship of the)

There is and the and the. The, that 2.7 - one in one with all fiderami from flagship of the. The that 3.0 - longer, but accurately their not hath measured. Skvadron Picker 2.7 was longer, as 3.0 sherman.

Yesterday wasn't brave. Have the flagship Mr. Picker here sherman very grassroots in conductors 3.0 :love: indeed dostoyny table-top Laser Welder! Perhaps d borrow closer to the summer of!

Distressed regions. Forumchani padskazhite pazhaluysta from any coal vershinok can be pick a on sherman 3: 30 until 75gr. And on sherman multisistemu.

SanyaL wrote:

Z. Forumchani padskazhite pazhaluysta from any coal vershinok can be pick a on sherman 3: 30 until 75gr. And on sherman multisistemu.

Heard that have colmic there is such done.

Could you tell me on power carbon fibre what maximum weight trough without prikormki can be cram down? Today baited in the Dnieper River on during there's gravy 56g feeder sport the feeder pulling the cord 0.1 + shock 0.3 the fishing line is
Much worse off be afraid posibility to set the distance some 40-50 meters
If not in this topic sorry

The only times catching the PC on Donce, fuck last summer. For a strong, with semidesyatkoy some as harvest can be was. More questioning be afraid. A shoelace was 0.1 without shock (but pudgy, huh was compared in other my 0.1.

Shock Thicknesse, 7 meters least in water parusit nice. I'm using 0.22 under weight trough 90 + fodder.

Thank you

Could you tell me than differs Power I limitirovanyy from not limited-. Thank you in advance.

wrote:

Say, is than differs Power I limitirovanyy from not limited-. In advance thank you.

In this the Frost already many times incapsulate this theme. Check. Who searching for the always will find. The big info heap.

wrote:

Say, is than differs Power I limitirovanyy from not limited-. In advance thank you.

Other with-tenth pages in this topic. There like increasingly obsosano.

On advise caution that choose of these 2 pikerov in growth 3m.
1. Flagman Picker squadron Picker
2. Pikernoe place it Flagman Sensor Picker
Enleve deal on Picker not often but the case, so't seek budget Picker. 'll be looking into option B / W. In good able.

wrote:

the Take a with-tenth pages in this topic. There like increasingly obsosano.

As always) first watched since the late Fund until 15 -netu, then with the first on 9 and here there. Worked eternal "law over villainy")

And than is caused by interest to this fideru??

set_terry wrote:

There are and the and the. The, that 2.7 - one in one with all fiderami from flagship of the. The that 3.0 - longer, but accurately their not hath measured. Skvadron Picker 2.7 was longer, as 3.0 sherman.

Colleague, fell I on liberal scattering and overhauled length. ??? yes, 2.7 Picker this 125 see And hugh mistake on reason kofra withdrew: Put an, fit in trunk. And the that 3.0 - only in parlor scene drive.
With respect.

Managed extricate Gone Fishin '(5 April, on the river to our fundraising champion, in district Sukhorabovki. Catching fiderom "FLAGMAN SQUDRON Feeder 360 @." That can say? Will try be ascriptive. Feder showed themselves simply eloquently! Without over-statements. Put vershinku 3 oz and began and men, bottom markernym burden 70 League (Long). The first same impose and. Cargo departures on the opposite Bank, hangs in branch lines trees. Had to to tear the cord. Lost meters 15. Ah, think, need to poumenshit fervor, and the so and "kill" someone can be, on the opposite Bank. Well, that there no one not was. The next the flip. Even not so. Simply brush pulled off feeder and cargo departures directly under the opposite Bank. The distance meters 40.
http://sb.uploads.ru/t/h7HWL.jpg
Prostuchal bottom. The entire terrain as on their fingertips. Pick a point industrialized fishing, metres in 30. The feeder weight 70 "grape" a bit yanks, give 84. Tooling "Pater Noster (disambiguation)" with vstavochkoy from fidergama 0,8mm "flagship." The first poklevka! I take photo camera and'm sack video as works kvivertip on poklevke. All is famously! Seconds 20 emki and commencing to vyvazhivaniyu imaginations. Plotvichka, size of slightly more restaurant. From moment poklevki until moment convention of its in hand feeder clearly opoveschal in hand all movement imaginations. The next poklevka more major small fry - all remarkable. 'd walked several hours fiderom received huge meet from possession data pounder. The easy, broskovoe, it a sensitive. High the accuracy of embody in point on distance there is until 50 - 55 meters. Further not showered. Not was conditions.
Ah, and the top photo with catch of the day tonight. :)
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/y4gF1.jpg

+9

Yuri
Ah and well you as during :crazyfun: Dont blistering update force Hero :D

Last edited by Vadkh (Apr 7 2014 12:25:18)

Yura, tell please build have with President what and the first ring on komele, petty as have (workers of the) or increasingly same "normal." Thank you

Vadkh wrote:

Yuri
Ah and well you as during :crazyfun: Nu blistering update force Hero :D

Vadim! Greetings! Ah, not very I. He himself is abandoning! :flag: Dont expected such broskovykh opportunities fidera. :blush: Guilty.

Manowar wrote:

build have with President what and the first ring on komele, petty as have (workers of the) or increasingly same "normal."

Vitaly! Greetings! Me so does, that build have him closer to poluparaboliku. In measure soft, but I would not said, that very. But and not tight. In principle, under burdens it bends roughly 1 / 3 blanca. Can 1 / 4. Id say so - catapult a furry monster! Not know, what the speed by air was 70 "grape" metal weights on each end, but what if his. Rolls slightly stronger smooth the person is throw, then metal weights on each end not in sight in I might go. Only heard breath "Bfff!" And it already at the other Bank. Romans repose!
"Tulip" and 2 - 3 the top of ring of yours?, on vershinkakh small. Roughly such as have "Sherman" 3,3m. Was the situation, on cord caught on the any water vegetation and very cramped up vershinka. Hear breath "tryn." Heart of ????. Ah, think: "'re screwed. Lucas vershinke." Are no! Has passed this fignyushka through "tyulpanchik", and vershinka has remained whole. Have fidera done 2 and 3 Ozs from glass. On 4 Anabelle Lake now - graphite, but I Ideology not enjoyed.
There is no, seriously, feeder grassroots very. Them can be and on karasyu and on carp we should drink a work well concretely. Yes, fidergamchik, a bit prituplyal chuyku in hand, but modestly. I even felt when he pruzhinil and kept fish.
Velmi exasperated! Velmi! :) Since a were still "Power I" 3.6 flushed and "workers of the" 3.3 flushed, then I their even not had been bugging from the pouch. Simply like obtain as can be more is deprived precisely from "Skvadrona" 3.6m. Received. :)
Note. This my such impression. Have someone it can be other. So, am asking, not to throw strongly stones, if our opinion not coincide. :) try searching YouTube, shake a, wave, boys, choose. But those who with him bein friends, think, will happy with. :)

Last edited by Yuri (Apr 7 2014 12:44:58)

+1

Power emerge sometimes trilling under zabrose. There's gravy 40gramm, not zakormochnaya, fodder not very wet, not strongly severe.
Razedinil knee, back wore - sounds of a gone missing.

On next a fishing trip even chunked the feeder 50 g of - cod are not was.

Panic or not Context? :)
in the past year summer, pro a guarantee Naveroe that can be forget :)

Last edited by dima.cv (Apr 7 2014 18:17:09)

Can, sand on landing the surface fell? Sorokovka for the PC quite not weight, semidesyatku accounted for them fling limit consequences.

D nadeyatso that sand

Yuri wrote:

Nu, and the top photo with catch of the day tonight.

Familiar people, familiar things. That on supplied in I put on a?

Manowar wrote:

the first ring on komele, petty as have (workers of the) or increasingly same "normal." Thank you

The latter the top photo kikabelnaya, under increase is obtained, that ring in massive is compatible with size of tsilndrichny parts of trough. In my opinion, not normal, but rather a large!

dima.cv wrote:

Power emerge sometimes trilling under zabrose. There's gravy 40gramm, not zakormochnaya, fodder not very wet, not strongly severe.
Razedinil knee, back wore - sounds of a gone missing.

On next a fishing trip even chunked the feeder 50 g of - cod are not was.

Panic or not Context?
in the past year summer, pro a guarantee Naveroe that can be forget

Edited dima.cv (Today 17 :17: 09)

, too, trilling time from time, since purchases. Not let me draw your attention already.
I have 80gr. + fodder without pressure is abandoning. :)

dima.cv wrote:

Power emerge sometimes trilling under zabrose

Potreskivat can varnish. I have such was on Spinne under zabrose, but over time, sounds of a past. Not worry all of this will have hosted.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery FLAGMAN.