All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery FLAGMAN.

Fidery FLAGMAN.

Posts 781 to 810 of 1000

майк wrote:

sand on landing the surface fell

Would argue with Mike (Palychem). Likely, that so. I have "Power I" not it crispy., although was loading up until 70 - 80 gr, but without bigotry. T. E. Not did "atrocity" zabrosov. And the with a fool can be all break the. And we same, intellectuals! :)

майк wrote:

What on supplied in I put on a?

Michal Palych! Unfortunately, 1,85 komelya nothing not protected, and ends, as and the entire here, cork. So, had to to apply material, type "me? ? ? sinyja." Simply it's stuck in her a little bit of a, to saved from the damage, until not can find the money on him workable the cork. And talk looks? I sought to. :)

майк wrote:

The Last the top photo kikabelnaya, under increase is obtained, that ring in massive is compatible with size of tsilіndrichnіy parts of trough. In my opinion, not normal, but rather a large!

Yes, this is so. Ring realistically large, but includes looks solidly. As emblem have "Mercedes has." :) A that? Level of my fidera, if borrow on analogies with cars, steep "Merin." :)
"No one not equal Mathilde my!" (Frail P. I. Tchaikovsky "I cant remember")

Yuri wrote:

Ring realistically large, but includes looks solidly.

Personally me very like fidera with the first large ring. The first-solidly, NEMA bazaar. The second-I have reel with broad brief shpuley (type flagmanovskogo kastmastera, but other firms), and for them large ring the most tsimus for normal zabrosa (though Shimany immutable rings particularly not differ :dontknow:)

Michal Palych! As something I looked at to right off the bat twist are spaced and passage his through rings on its feeder. I’d say so. Of what I observed, cord on the first 3 st the rings concerns only the lower-thirds rings and his "spiral", as would, goes out in subsequent rings. And already in 4 st (from pens) the ring cord passes almost direct line, almost not touching the walls rings.

Yuri wrote:

Michal Palych! As something I looked at to right off the bat cord and passage his through rings on his feeder. I’d say so. Of what I observed, the cord on the first 3 st the rings concerns only the lower-thirds rings and his "spiral", as would, goes out in subsequent rings. And already in 4 st (from pens) the ring the cord passes almost direct line, almost not touching the walls rings.

Yura have read your report, fully with you agree about broskovosti Skvadrona. Himself am admirer as the flagship of. I have 3.9m, impose trough 50 "grape". On 70 meters sitting. With Korsarom 3.9m so not worked, accounted for Still Rise to-Session deadline-- in impose.

Yuri wrote:

How something I looked at to right off the bat cord and passage his through rings on its feeder.

If do you say, that during zabrosa own hands, then feel, that you and on two Dam in land prichine. I during zabrosa see direction, on which'm dropping, and, if not long one ekstrakhevikom, you know, bung and there is no big waves of, "plop" trough about water. On greater of view and attention lacks :dontknow:

Palych! Not d revealed technology watching, believe me on word.

Need advice owners skvadrona.
Seems with diameter rings-with shock will problems?

Yuri wrote:

Palych! Not d revealed technology watching, believe me on word.

And what there revealed? In my opinion, was photographing on video, in slower or on raskadrovke should be in sight :glasses:

Padonak wrote:

By all indications with diameter rings-with shock will problems?

Quite not owner, but know, that on the Frost there is table with data flagmanovskikh vershinok. Domestic dozen is specified for skvadrona-2mm. And many or little this for shock, you judge.

Alexcd83 wrote:

Dear representatives Flagman :flag:
Often 4 on Web on Ukraine. On weekends there is desire to spend some time fishing, but carrying with a feeder highly difficult. Today was in sweet corn Propulsion Reshetilovo, in the local mazage saw the body feeder with transportation a long 0,5m. And 330 in whole the form of (is famously fit would in my backpack) very liked idea, but the quality of. Exercising much to be desired. With large would gusto bought would (and not only I) such a feeder, in good as a, from Flagman :flag:
So, that there is idea, than can be still please admirers products Flagman :cool:

Signature author

Alone fly fishermen gets caught fish, other entire life its only little animal.

In this season have us will telefidera and the station onboard short telefidera.

budget-glass
MAGNUM TELE FEEDER 2,10M 120GR +3 GLASS TIPS
MAGNUM TELE FEEDER 2,40M 120GR +3 GLASS TIPS
MAGNUM TELE FEEDER 2,70M 120GR +3 GLASS TIPS

secondary-mix
FORCE Boat TELE FEEDER 2,10M 50-120GR
FORCE Boat TELE FEEDER 2,40M 50-150GR

averagely-budget-carbon fibre
Sensor TELE BOAT Feeder never too 5-100gr
Sensor TELE BOAT Feeder 210sm 5-130gr

the average the price carbon fibre
TELE FEEDER MASTER 330 2 GLASS+1 CARBON TIPS 110GR

Roughly May month

Last edited by Алексей П. (Apr 9 2014 21:35:49)

Alexcd83 wrote:

Dear representatives Flagman
Often 4 on Web on Ukraine. On weekends there is desire to go fishing, but carrying with a feeder highly difficult. Today was in sweet corn Propulsion Reshetilovo, in the local mazage saw the body feeder with transportation a long 0,5m. And 330 in whole the form of (is famously fit would in my backpack) very liked idea, but the quality of. Exercising much to be desired. With large would gusto bought would (and not only I) such a feeder, in good as a, from Flagman
So, that there is idea, than can be still please admirers products Flagman

Support! , too, gladly blackcurrant would travel option! Only not telescope, and plug! In transport centimeters 50.

+1

Alexcd83 wrote:

even it is difficult to imagine, together tubes (, with an annual however plays not a small role) Yes and, telescope as the, are much more compact will.

P.S. Makes on exploration on "Buhara" have a look-see, what there offer. Update my then.

Although. 6 tubes, on 0.5 can be house in ryuzyukzak. But here already question. That budel on queuing up and on stronger. Telescope or provides

Edited Alexcd83 (Today 20 :45: 44)

Ah I not know, 6 on 0.5 not every backpack managerial :-)

dima.cv wrote:

ah I not know, 6 on 0.5 not every backpack managerial

And not every organism :crazyfun: :crazyfun: :crazyfun: :cool:

Last edited by ChampioN (Apr 10 2014 00:31:31)

Please can you tell me-feeder flagship workers of the 3.6.-40-110 until 110 "grape" or increasingly-??? until 100 "grape"?

http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … aster-carp

Respected fidermeny, need your advice! Brother want buy this udilishche! He the amateur lover of fidera. Feder budget class, but on characteristics - for the beginner good! That you say?!

Last edited by Максим1984 (Apr 26 2014 23:18:43)

For starters, more than. But this for stagnant water. For conditions rivers-not be appropriate.

+1

Maksim1984
I would bought these korsara or already Sherman.

Last edited by ChampioN (Apr 27 2014 00:36:27)

+1

ChampioN wrote:

Maksim1984
I would bought these korsara or already Sherman.

Edited Champion (Yesterday 23 :36: 27)

ChampioN

Housing office, I gladly him bought would workers of the, but he his'd ruin! ???? immediately same :) I and want him until buy byudzhetku, to he get to practice zabrosam and concept of "feeder" learned. And stick need a for stagnant water. On River he not but! Someone catching these pounder? What reviews? On year training facilities newcomer ??????

Respected, could you tell me! Mean shermanovskuyu system, I'll hold you in-start and here is what rub, give untsovuyu vershinku, the feeder 30 (the same happens and with 40 gr) after zabrosa and podmotki more slack here vershinka I have rights itself and the cord bit hazy, instead of be in workers from the. That I do not so or why so is happening, tell us?!

vitamin wrote:

Dear, Podskajite! Mean shermanovskuyu system, enleve on-start and here is what rub, give untsovuyu vershinku, the feeder 30 (the same happens and with 40 "grape") after zabrosa and podmotki more slack here vershinka I have rights itself and the cord bit hazy, instead of be in workers from the. That I do not so or why so is happening, tell us?!

Crusade that the producers with vershinkami used to get into, and more 40 questioning has tried?

ProDiJ
Not has tried. But mere 0.5 ounces of so same pulling the feeder in 16 and 20 grams.

What realistically tests have vershinok? People, who accidentally for themselves proveshival?? In my opinion calligraphy on vershinkakh-this something one thing, and real tests is something another, ye the Dyadko kazav. Flagship of the never younger Way's trademark was precision inscriptions on vershinkakh, although to the rest of the things in my own rods I have claims there is no :dontknow:
Text or Yura! It is time board with 22 pages supplement, system there there :dontknow:

Last edited by майк (May 8 2014 18:02:40)

vitamin wrote:

Serves you shermanovskuyu system,

If remember, in the early year someone Yuri began bring all flagmanovskie done in graph (see Str.22 this line).
NB, and if not in scrap, describe done in form, in which made table. Think, all owners flagmanovskikh types will grateful to.

vitamin wrote:

Dear, Podskajite! Mean shermanovskuyu system, enleve on-start and here is what rub, give untsovuyu vershinku, crime as 30 (the same happens and with 40 gr)

On shimanovskom glass tinkles, vershinka in 3 oz, holds crime as in 40 grams. ???? confidently, and here 1 oz not holds.

You OK say, with SV / ZSV printed nakhomutali. Have shimano, too, not increasingly ideally with SV / ZSV printed, but in much a lesser extent.

майк wrote:

year OK say, with SV / ZSV printed nakhomutali. Have shimano, too, not increasingly ideally with SV / ZSV printed, but in much a lesser extent.

That means nakhomutali?) on vershinke on which written 1 oz, should be written 3 or 4)

Ading. Primary. More driving on only would that write, importantly that would bought.

Last edited by Денис28 (May 8 2014 18:37:46)

Denys, you seriously one is, that done in the process production someone a basic under test, written on vershinke?
Not want you dismayed by, but even dura-Ace, in my opinion the only firm, which created a single for all their fidernykh udilisch pallet system marking vershinok, sometimes suffers some a currency moreover, that written on kvivere, with those, what real test he has.

Денис28 wrote:

on vershinke on which written 1 oz, should be written 3 or 4?)

What about the 1oz =4 Anabelle Lake now not I’d say, and here is 2 instead units of (Zeni very often :dontknow:

vitamin wrote:

after zabrosa and podmotki more slack here vershinka I have rights itself and the cord bit hazy, instead of be in workers from the. That I do not so or why so is happening, tell us?!

On what distance and on what conceals you catch? And] However whether under clip-on earring?

Last edited by Олег 32 (May 8 2014 19:29:00)

майк wrote:

Denys, you seriously one is, that done in the process production someone a basic under test, written on vershinke?
Not want you dismayed by, but even dura-Ace, in my opinion the only firm, which created a single for all their fidernykh udilisch pallet system marking vershinok, sometimes suffers some a currency moreover, that written on kvivere, with those, what real test he has.

The kind I not about ciphers, and about how, that in goes if goes for example 3 done, must be soft, average and hard for example, not hard, slightly harder than it and super hard)) and the most soft vershinka in goes must keep weight in 40 grams, if this of course not super heavy, hence many questions, as have consumer one of issues, why need in goes to fideru "flavor done" in 1 oz, if they not perform its functions? Marketing move and deception of the buyer? Super) bought one thing. Received another)

vitamin wrote:

Dear, Podskajite! Mean shermanovskuyu system, enleve on-start and here is what rub, give untsovuyu vershinku, crime as 30 (the same happens and with 40 gr) after zabrosa and podmotki more slack here vershinka I have rights itself and the cord bit hazy, instead of be in workers from the. That I do not so or why so is happening, tell us?!

The reason in is, that you vzvel vershinku, and the cord still not policies--and position direct lines. Passes time cord sinking and rights itself, respectively vershinka rights itself. Simply wait before an elementary schoolyard while done 5-10 seconds. (Eksperementalno)

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery FLAGMAN.