All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery FLAGMAN.

Fidery FLAGMAN.

Posts 871 to 900 of 1000

I have marked 1.2 and 3 Anabelle Lake now.in 2010.
Realistically on proveske done 2.3 and 4 Anabelle Lake now, with virtually without okrugleniy.

I bought in 2011. In video me are interested in vershinka 6 ounces. If this 6oz - I would have wanted to to buy some of that itself such a and try keep dneprovskuyu a jet of, because as itself stick (Zeni on the river and not wants to fish on-start, but itself she myagkovata, unfortunately :disappointed:

777 wrote:

only someone buys recently

777 wrote:

I bought in 2011

Three years-recently :canthearyou: pardon me, and sho such long??

777 wrote:

and not wants to fish on-start, but itself she myagkovata, to-through. Unfortunately

For reservoir his and bought these. What she have you not wants??

wrote:

To reservoir his and bought these. What she have you not wants??

Water basins we have no, yes and ranging he under concrete conditions, for crosscurrents, but not podoshol, d try his on carp we should drink a

wrote:

Three year-recently pardon me, and sho such long??

Deal in is that was time when this fidera not was in sale, roughly 1.5-Monetary ago, here is I and ask that can after the emergence of his in sale something changed in the most queen of :dontknow:

I autumn saw his in magazine, long had been bugging sellers from different stores, finally one promised and 31 January that I brought.
In my opinion, my from first outlets.

Yes, and my, too,, initially he was this with rapid progressive marched, and now as srednebystryy, I.M.H.O., that closer to truth

In my opinion he nor averagely rapid, nor rapid with progressive or as there even. Poluparabolik-perhaps yes. For large competitors on Reservoir well worker apparatus.

And somehow through this to flagmanovskim Feders??

wrote:

I'll sell you. Dura-Ace super type of from Bistmaster multi Volkswagen Jetta TDI, dozen 2,3mm-4.00oz-250 "grape". Dispatch expense of pakupatelya-New mail. Problem. Prod. Voted debt but I have already there is no ShIMANOK. With t. Varley. Tel.0509499348 Propulsion Lugansk.

, my friend, incapable impression, that you very need money. And this thing you secured illegal way.
This announcement you made up all in all "line"!

Last edited by Yrik (Jun 24 2014 20:58:49)

What so sharply?? Man writes, that him repatriate debt, in camping on CHAMPION Vershinkoy. And the price 250 gr for shimanovskuyu vershinku long was, now decently more expensive.

Today came pattern a new fidernogo rods up flagship from line of MANTARAY ELITE, so brief thinking chair and build with prikomkoy in her teeth, taxi and on a body of water test udilishche.
Feder BRITVA!
MANTARAY ELITE Picker 9 ft this udilishche class lite in length of his 270 Dam and audition until 35 grams. Udilishche possesses rapid progressive marched, it that sounds more up-, contact partner, has excellent broskovye data and a golden viscosity. These all characteristics suggest that place it manufactured from very quality material and has an excellent, and most importantly a credible a form. Testing done kormushkami weight 20,25,30 and 40 grams. With all headings, udilishche swiftly very honorably. Them quite comfortable experience harvest as 20 grammovymi kormushkami, so and kormushkami weight 40 grams. Place it very the easy his weight 145 grams, and this, too, not notably. A transporter room length 140sm. Still from personal observations Id say that udilishche is famously shows poklevki, they even reminds in hand and perfectly holds fish.
MANTARAY ELITE Picker 9 ft produced very good the impression, ranging from design ending technical characteristics. As expert companies on as industrialized fishing I am confident that it will find his of the buyer and will take worthy place on market fishing goods our countries.
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/FJZS6.jpg
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/6ZWAH.jpg
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/BKwpN.jpg
Breath soon in sale.

+4

Envy a white zavistyu- man and on a fishing trip, and at work :dontknow:

wrote:

Today came pattern a new fidernogo rods up flagship from line of MANTARAY ELITE, so brief thinking chair and build with prikomkoy in her teeth, taxi and on body of water test udilishche.
Feder BRITVA!
MANTARAY ELITE Picker 9 ft this place it class lite in length of his 270 Dam and audition until 35 grams. Place it possesses rapid progressive marched, it that sounds more up-, contact partner, has excellent broskovye data and a golden viscosity. These all characteristics suggest that place it manufactured from very quality material and has an excellent, and most importantly a credible a form. Testing done kormushkami weight 20,25,30 and 40 grams. With all headings, udilishche swiftly very honorably. Them quite comfortable experience harvest as 20 grammovymi kormushkami, so and kormushkami weight 40 grams. Place it very the easy his weight 145 grams, and this, too, not notably. A transporter room length 140sm. Still from personal observations Id say that udilishche is famously shows poklevki, they even reminds in hand and perfectly holds fish.
MANTARAY ELITE Picker 9 ft produced very good the impression, ranging from design ending technical characteristics. As expert companies on as industrialized fishing I am confident that it will find his of the buyer and will take worthy place on market fishing goods our countries.

Breath soon in sale.

Not can give us some directions in what price range? :)

gnomsan wrote:

ABRIKOSOVICh wrote (and):

Today came pattern a new fidernogo rods up flagship from line of MANTARAY ELITE, so brief thinking chair and build with prikomkoy in her teeth, taxi and on body of water test udilishche.
Feder BRITVA!
MANTARAY ELITE Picker 9 ft this place it class lite in length of his 270 Dam and audition until 35 grams. Place it possesses rapid progressive marched, it that sounds more up-, contact partner, has excellent broskovye data and a golden viscosity. These all characteristics suggest that udilishche manufactured from very quality material and has an excellent, and most importantly a credible a form. Testing done kormushkami weight 20,25,30 and 40 grams. With all headings, place it swiftly very honorably. Them quite comfortable experience harvest as 20 grammovymi kormushkami, so and kormushkami weight 40 grams. Place it very the easy his weight 145 grams, and this, too, not notably. A transporter room length 140sm. Still from personal observations Id say that udilishche is famously shows poklevki, they even reminds in hand and perfectly holds fish.

Breath soon in sale.

Not can give us some directions in what price range? :)

It is our an upper-level a series of so I think in district 1,500 Grzywna (.

wrote:

Today came pattern a new fidernogo rods up flagship from line of MANTARAY ELITE,

And the first ring from reel have him so-same close as and have sherman 2.5--3.3, or further the?
I in Sherman 2.5--3.3 cord in the first not weave under a coil Mantaray, otherwise on vershinke obviously on vymatyvanii.

There is owners the medium Flagman MANTARAY ELITE Feeder 3.6m 100gr? Like would hear the impression from udulischa.
Now me douse a shoe at, BUT :rofl: Assumed buy itself a medium, the first so say, choice fell Szymanowski bistmaster, but on airline it turned out, that buy something not the problem, and here is find in available and shock - the problem. In end having gone in flagship, gave shock their baby. - a fishing rod realistically generalship in hand, very pleasant. Chief lack of, I believe, transortirovochnaya 187 see, tube'll have to get of who will have plenty find, of course. Bistmaster in the hands of not kept, unfortunately. Ah, yes, adjusted for very sharp discount and shares and studying children at - the price on stick similar, with backyards in 100 Grzywna (. Maximum.

Guys could you tell me by choice! Recently has acquired with hands Flagman Endura (Watch) Carp Feeder, a new, very grassroots, but comrade Lehman for half price Power emerge, a new. That to leave? A substantial whether between them the difference?

In my opinion ANRE carbon fibre (What to leave. Bohrmann justify obektivno- easier on 80 grams (40%, 3 done (in and a half times more), man so much highly fashionable upper nut. And there you to decide :dontknow:

Last edited by (Jul 14 2014 22:37:19)

+4

Help with choice first fidera. Choice is worth between
- Flagman Power carbon feeder
- Flagman SQUADRON CARP FEEDER 90gr 3.6m
- Flagman LEADER Match & Feeder 330
- Yong Sang Si4 medium
Zarenee thank you.

'm joining words of previous spokesman. Range of quite Fruit-, on an even place advising it is difficult.
Ah and profile-unessential, but highly desirable thing. Well-mannered people usually with this are beginning :glasses:

Fill profile still not managed. Oosh very want I can't wait buy fiderok. Harvest plan on small rivers, large and small fishponds. And) and on statute, if all Slava God.

Alexcd83
Thank you for legal. You Yong Sang Si4. Heavy or MEDIUM? And what length?

In the process 2.5--3.3 will race? At all wanted to 3.6 but MEDIUM there is no.

Alexcd83 wrote:

on the tip 0.6oz (Sam surprised. Not was able on a fishing trip lift kviver and reverse his on more is sensitive)

Alexcd83 wrote:

I'm using 390 and 420! This extra-kheviki (though their call, not rightly, khevikami), for strong Dniprovskyi Raion tide and for large cargoes from 80 gr

Interesting movies. Immediately couple issues emerged.
The first-and what then the most soft kviver (0.6 Anabelle Lake now like not the most)
The second question remains-- this kvivery from kit? Bedroom was on ekstrakhevikakh such done to see.
Morning will become pose this summer on 3.90 / 120 "grape" second language the tip 0.75 Anabelle Lake now and stryomalsya popervakh. But here prime have nowhere was-conditions a million on a million, fish petty, brovka far, and native odnountsovyy after of a breakdown had to cut them up, became mucus ounces of :dontknow:

+1

So all ???. That they will advise on experts?

- Flagman Power carbon feeder
- Flagman SQUADRON CARP FEEDER 90gr 3.6m
- Flagman LEADER Match & Feeder 330
- Yong Sang Si4 medium
Either that the in this price range

Okay go, describe its vision problems.
Leader match feeder in my opinion judging by from prices composite (in the hands of not kept, only honored description of. If
A form carbon, 're copywriters usually on this strongly're pushing from behind, here same-silent. Do conclusion :dontknow:)
Skvadrony, judging by tests and vershinkam-rechniki. On with your conditions like this not yours :no:
Il sang-not counselor, saw only catalogue, brilliant live not met, nothing say not can :dontknow:
And here is power carbon fibre I have not the first season, easiest, a catchy, emotions only positive. This summer even house trusted them harvest (Shimany they Ju-Ji-Mon to exploit :dontknow:)
As in old of card bag of tricks-remains the PC :dontknow:
Morning will become I with his bell tower'm, decision for you. But power carbon fibre udilka very big :cool:

+1

Mike
Thank you.

What coil take to Power carbon? Necessarily with baitrunner?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery FLAGMAN.