All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery FLAGMAN.

Fidery FLAGMAN.

Posts 901 to 930 of 1000

With any big deal?? Harder, more expensive, more knots and reason to breakages. Worth doing fiderom harvest, otvykay from Villa under an abandoned feeder. Feder Volkswagen Jetta TDI, a hard-on, there's gravy light, on samozasechku hope there is no, will have very to tie a blood knot.
My preferences for types from Mr. Picker here until the medium-reel with front drag and brief broad shpuley-type flagmanovskogo kastmastera. Under relatively a small weight and humane price is not a bad vymotka for turnover.

But as such set of? In no clothing left offer on shares
FLAGMAN Feder squadron Feeder
The coil FLAGMAN squadron Feeder / MATCH

Skvadron Karp Feder and Skvadron Feder on authoritarianism several different stick. The first as times more will be more appropriate for weak tide and the boner. Done to first suited from Power Carbone, have second your dozen thinner than

Vadim, notions not mean. I have victory ,-what from their products in items there is (so and say with perspective user), and in donetskom no clothing left I was couple of dis- on other end cities, touring awkward. And now on organisers prepared an entertaining programme and Protestantism touring :dontknow:

Yes! You not until fishing

Had a good days.
Became proud owner FLAGMAN squadron Feeder 3.6 with coil squadron Feeder / MATCH 4,000. Brought together homes and already my rocks off. Rather would on a body of water

And can someone say anything about this feeder Flagman FORCE Feeder 390 HEAVY 140GR?

nvadvic wrote:

with coil squadron Feeder / MATCH 4,000.

I congratulate! Can be done photo winding coils?

Obtain very its a new feeder. Simply the deal with those boots. And as outcome the first trophy on 5.4 kg.

+1

Becoming. Amur River on photo

Friends, who bad about molesting feeder Sherman EXTRA garlic HEAVY Feeder 4.2m 180gr. Very interested in your opinion about feeder.
Iiaeia in lichku.
Thank you all responding.

The subject, perhaps, possesses share idiocy and applies to common issues on rodbildingu, but, 't deliver speech shed on concrete examples, write here.

In the course failed institutions like by choice udilki, stumbled on the review Flagman Feder system Sherman MULTI Feederfrom brothers-Belarusians:

(incidentally, the review better official from flagship, I.M.H.O.,)

In survey whilst on lack of use prolongi, camping on K. Prolonga has ring and without disassembly and full be recharged snap insert its not tickles. In difference, for example, from the same high profile Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA 10 '- It's eleven' MATCH Feeder 3,05-3,35 / 70or any there Drennan (in survey Yura calls newer model), which have prolonga not has rings and is inserted in supplied in.

Here is I have emerged question (from-for heat, apparently ;)).
And that will, if on same Sherman muh prolongu insert on "hot"? T. E., not deconstructing the entire snap, put prolongu, by veering its on 180 degrees relatively worker position (ring prolongi will with opposite hand rods up)?

Understand, that not on hairdryer-wada and, if speak bright, "articles of map rings", but as this impact democracies, credibility of and work letterhead?

In my opinion, increasingly will normally work, can, slightly worse, than in normal position. But only slightly.

+1

And if and kviver reverse, then will multi shotgun sherman with uluchshenym my aim. :crazyfun:

Under transition with 3 meters on 3,30 can be will ring ignore, and here is under transition with 3.60 on 3.90 this the assistant already will perhaps workers and without ring of yours? Burden on the form will be split not quite evenly. Ask Yura L. Let looks at the have themselves in no clothing left as the form works under burdens with prolongoy the turned in length of his 3.90.

+1

An interesting question. Now there is no in available such a fidera, to try, but think that nothing terrible, if this ring miss. Can a form will work a bit not so, but work will)
And at all - spend couple of minutes on prodevanie filament anew - not such perishing and crime, especially on an amateur fishing. Importantly not to be lazy :crazy:

+1

Tell, please. Why dozen first rings on workers of the List of such a small?
On vyigrannyy certificate with fishing games has acquired this udilishche and already managed for a spin on two church. Faced with problem zakhlestyvaniya fishing line of yours for the first ring. On each fishing times three-four was, almost so much same otstrelennykh feeders. T. E. This not accident, and a near certainty. Until this never nor on one feeder such a not was. Place it not bad, but this fact causes I have puzzling.
The coil 3,000 size, on shpule raskosami. Stems whether this with use of fishing line of yours, not cord? There is whether such a the problem have other corrupt this rods up?

With use of twist are spaced I have such a not occurred and close. Coil shimano 3,000.

If raskosami on shpule the old, or simply with "good" memory, then combined with smallholder the first ring can arise zakhlest. Need to try a new / another as such, if there is no - cord.

Raskosami absolutely a new Ttrabucco T-Force (

I have such a was. In my opinion quite hard. In my opinion I like more cheap looks feeder. She curious to myagenkaya. If certainly, try for experiment.
Text or this not contradicts theory.

Crazy wrote:

statement, please. Why dozen first rings on workers of the List of such a small?
On vyigrannyy certificate with fishing games has acquired this udilishche and already managed for a spin on two church. Faced with problem zakhlestyvaniya fishing line of yours for the first ring. On each a fishing trip times three-four was, almost so much same otstrelennykh feeders. T. E. This not accident, and pattern. Until this never nor on one feeder such a not was. Udilishche not bad, but this fact causes I have puzzling.
Coil 3,000 size, on shpule raskosami. Stems whether this with use of filament, not cord? There is whether such a the problem have other corrupt this rods up?

Crazy wrote:

fishing line absolutely a new Ttrabucco T-Force (

Forgot unsubscribe.
Spent experiment: Reversed the to let the line out on multi band - the problem has moved!

Crazy wrote:

Took experiment: Reversed the to let the line out on multi band - the problem has moved!

I have on Korum CS 10f, too, is worth multi band, zakhlesty there is always, from-for this account for crime as always in natyazhku slaughter, can I something not so do?

PS Wu me coil from set of Korum CS so after 2kh months periodic fishing trips had to cut off meters 30 fishing line of yours, has peaked before, that after a certain of weakening with coils several meters fishing line of yours has in a, although it's stuck in her not flat against, 3-4 mm left until aboard. Apparently in the process podmotki very strongly nakruchivalas and in one moment she passed her.

haoss wrote:

Wu me on Korum CS 10f, too, is worth multi band, zakhlesty there is always, from-for this account for the feeder always in natyazhku slaughter, can I something not so do?

Crime as in natyazhku need slaughter not only with fishing line multi band, and and with other for moreover, to not was zakhlesta for tulip.
I have zakhlesty were during zabrosa for the first from katushkoderzhatelya ring, and not for tulip.

Crazy wrote:

Wu me zakhlesty were during zabrosa for the first from katushkoderzhatelya ring, and not for a tulip.

To Stimul-Cash, with first times not understood.

Could you tell me have all types flagship sherman same assessment done with Norfolk D = 2mm? On site model not identifies a. Difference only sherman feeder and multifider

Interested in inexpensive khevik with whose rings, have as the flagship of something there is, or better kormoran?

Last edited by C (Sep 10 2014 22:27:28)

Have skvadrona rings like the right.

Ckvadron there is, but rings there ordinary.

wrote:

Say, is have all types flagship sherman same assessment done with Norfolk D = 2mm? On site model not identifies a. Difference only sherman feeder and multifider

Hello, compounding 2 mm have sherman 2.5--3.3 have sherman multifider have sherman 360, 390 and 420 your dozen vershinok 2.5 mm

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery FLAGMAN.