All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery FLAGMAN.

Fidery FLAGMAN.

Posts 121 to 150 of 1000

I,, too, in feeder rang on balance. This not Spin, where, you're waving as a while windmill. On me a small nedogruz finished, than his there's too much weight.

+1

Here is has acquired and I feeder Flagman Power carbon, long dare, but nice New Year discount Flagman-and forced to accept such a solution. This my the second "tool", the first Balzer Performer Elegance 3.75 was in as a aim rigs in weight 440 gr. Not can’t wait have it happiness.

Greetings all. Yesterday became gold fidera bel- carbon fibre,’through Internet Music flagship of the, but here is put coil and found that in the rear part of katushkoderzhatelya coil enters just on 3’s organs is 4 mm. Question to owners such same udilisch this for them rate or this costs otechestvenogo production.

I tried put 3 reel roughly those sizes, with somehow submit his to exploit. On all roughly 4 mm. And sho with moreover? Is worth firmly, nowhere not going anywhere. Tried those same katukhi on Shimanakh with the upper it by the nut. Ah more on couple of millimeters from forces. Not think, that this the reason for concern.

+2

Andrei69 wrote:

but here is put coil and found that in the rear part of katushkoderzhatelya coil enters just on 3’s organs is 4 mm.

I thought this I have only, was thinking about just, sometimes a bit but like coil holds normally. Let us try spring :flag:

Comrades "Flagmanovtsy"! Enlighten, please, that with fiderami "GreenLine"? Their produce? In sale they accented? Thank you!

Yuri wrote:

Comrades "Flagmanovtsy"! Enlighten, please, that with fiderami "GreenLine"? Their produce? In sale they accented? Thank you!

Wash their hands with production. In return that ‘ :dontknow: they too powerful for your conditions industrialized fishing ^ ^ better man another poverkarbon until theater goes

"Software" 'm keeping an eye for summer. Not urgently, but can use to anyone.

Fiestvod wrote:

better man another poverkarbon until theater goes

Theater already yok! This the first. The second - why trail the, that there are already? Although such a thought was. This is so. :) But already glance is beginning to seek and something another. :)

Greetings all!

Want buy
Feder Feeder MASTER Super Heavy Feeder 40-150gr 3.90m
Can from whom there is
Post pliz!

maestrosa wrote:

I thought this I have only, was thinking about just, sometimes a bit but like coil holds normally. Let us try spring

Late have read your reviews, neuderzhalsya and pays to kingship a bit deeper, more for complacency.

Yuri wrote:

that with fiderami "GreenLine"

Yes, for strong tide the good pleasant thing. I have such was, when he I have stopped be, bought Daiwa Procaster H-Feeder 3.90m 150g, in the flagship on shares have not much more expensive main, so that advise try, pleasant stick.

Yuri wrote:

Signature author

With respect, Yuri.

Dobryi day.
Fidera "GreenLine" removed with production.
From budgetary types can posovetovat- "Feeder MASTER" or Bullet Feeder
From more dorogikh- "Sherman Feeder or squadron Feeder

Bullet Feeder - this novelty?

Yuri wrote:

"software" 'm keeping an eye for summer. Not urgently, but can use to anyone.

After reading your posts on Power carbon-have I his, too, has acquired, about the "Rechnike" thought, and you already poll commit :flag:

maestrosa wrote:

Power carbon-have I his, too, has acquired, about the "Rechnike" thought, and you already poll commit

Nooooo, this not software. Although, of course, valleys the small river ’. I sometimes enleve there where bears 120 "grape". + fodder + on document with a string, there with paverkarbonom to do nothing to acquire. If conditions not such tough - the be appropriate.

Andrey.dp
Question as times ??? in choosing "rechnika" with test higher 120 gr. :cool:

Andrei69 wrote:

kingship a bit deeper,

How, if not secret?

maestrosa wrote:

After reading your posts on Power carbon-have I his, too, has acquired, about the "Rechnike" thought, and you already poll commit :flag:

Me out proposal from known spend some time fishing near their ???? on the To our fundraising champion. Feel, that "Power emerge" can not quite qualitatively cope with with mid tasks. Yes and fishing, now and again I mostly on rates, on which virtually there is no tide or very weak. For such rates "Power emerge" me suits. Buy what something more-less expensive udilishche for 1 - 2 fishing for season on River? Here is decided to to study catalogue affordable "Flagmana", yes and saw on video as other people gets caught applying "GreenLine", liked. In such situation (the absence of "GreenLine") see until "Flagman Corsar Feeder" with test 120 "grape". Incidentally, on Promotion the price on him not’ve been. Staffer in the past year itself took "Flagman Corsar Feeder" on significantly more lower price, than on site have "as the flagship of." ????, Grand Canal from in no clothing left. That this for such "Flagman Corsar Feeder" not know. "In living" the I his saw, were with by the employee on a fishing trip. Falken terrain of, especially fishing in those edges, few more information. In general, d still to think.
And that, there is disappointment in "Power emerge"? I have until such a feelings not controversial of. Contrary, with each fishing more to him'm getting used, likes. Until cons special not recorded. The easy, broskovoe, derive in managing. In general, until've been friends. :)

Last edited by Yuri (Jan 15 2013 18:45:37)

Yura, I views not mean, what for on Psyole. That, very rapid? So the difference in 20 gr between intelligence one and second fidera quite a bit. All the more, on my view, have R. S. Oak done, a gift that glass. Well can otlovitsya and those, that there is. Watched would already concrete khevik, zarazom and-lot more.

Mikhail Palych! On psle secondary for roughly 1 - 1.5 were found / sec., but there is floods, with subdued the passage and there is perekaty, with faster the passage. ???? this terrain can change for 50 - 100 meters. I have wife with shores of Psyol River. 50 meters from small river house. :) What is for on place forthcoming fishing I until not know. Know, that local comrade but there on spinning, "two knuckleheads", on "the pacifier." And at all, on all, that only can devise itself "local Russian." So, I same say, that "Power I" can and "screw this up." All the more, that there there is which islands, something still such, type zatok, bays, crews to. I saw until only derzhitsya. And the, these derzhitsya were made on very Wladimir level. That me there can wait, until can only suggest. People these now "outside zone access", yes and until Spring-summer still there is time, to discuss of judicial fishing. But, already now need to keep an eye on itself a Tool labor. :) Ali I not rights?

Last edited by Yuri (Jan 15 2013 19:07:28)

The kind not, sake of God. Simply the Corsair, of course, feeder, but in my opinion far not first debriefing.
Two knuckleheads on the pacifier.. Means, raskosami thick, arc blows out. And you with thin shnurochkom can and it'll skip. And at all something deal master's, very to decide.

майк wrote:

Just the Corsair, of course, feeder, but in my opinion far not first debriefing.

Also am aware. So until and not bought. :) A on expense "shoulder" - I OK not know, what weight have him are worth. Local, they know as fish harvest and than. Even if this not sports and. Importantly, to dobychlivo. Slippery to in tummy fish swam. And I here such "the entire in the White and with" jackets "" (sorry, with fiderom). :)

Yuri wrote:

as fish harvest and than

On outcomes past dalekovyezdnykh fishing trips (Dnepr river and Dniester) local handicap can give only under it catching networks.

Last edited by майк (Jan 15 2013 19:28:13)

maestrosa wrote:

Andrey.dpVopros as times ??? in choosing "rechnika" with test higher 120 "grape".

I with Yuri stand in solidarity. Grinlayn the good stick for these goals rely. From moreover that personally yuzal Daiwa Procaster H-Feeder 3.90m 150g, and on price not far from grinlayna is gone (, wait for a February 1917 shares in the flagship, before would still he you not will need). About flagmanovskikh khevikakh B.S..

Yuri wrote:

Mikhail Palych! On psle secondary for roughly 1 - 1.5 were found / sec., but there is floods, with subdued the passage and there is perekaty, with faster the passage. ???? this terrain can change for 50 - 100 meters. I have wife with shores of Psyol River. 50 meters from small river house. What for on place forthcoming fishing I until not know. Know, that local comrade but there on spinning, "two knuckleheads", on "the pacifier." And at all, on all, that only can devise itself "local Russian." So, I same say, that "Power I" can and "screw this up." All the more, that there there is which islands, something still such, type zatok, bays, crews to. I saw until only derzhitsya. And the, these derzhitsya were made on very Wladimir level. That me there can wait, until can only suggest. People these now "outside zone access", yes and until Spring-summer still there is time, to discuss of judicial fishing. But, already now need to keep an eye on itself a Tool labor. Ali I not rights?

I modicum and not many, but eiaee G. L., me if a commonplace not grassroots, he a tough, and in terms of broskovykh kharrakteristik, I would not said, that he much better povera, and even throwing good crime as 100 grams middle size, with feeds, then he falls. And why you decided, that your Power I not tackles with the To our fundraising champion, I you not counselor, but I would better walked seats good ones, with backward link, turn rivers, and walked would on bottom good ones point (well prostuchat bottom), and even with strong, during iiaeia quietly harvest, as you already counseled, then the cord's a little bit thinner and increasingly make. I in its time, could day spend, that would to study terrain trawling, some leap Alternatively rivers, simply traveled riding the with fiderom (I not sick on head) :D, simply me very need to was deal around the. And as I already wrote, enleve I on Desna (disambiguation), with a decent the passage, and'm using trough 60-70 grams, under this dubindosy use from 120 until 150 gram it.

Last edited by Manowar (Jan 15 2013 21:00:51)

майк wrote:

“How, if not secret?

A bit poshkeb a spanner and've been cleaning up nadfelkom. But if such a the depth of landing katukhi LLLT manufacturer the think that can be and better not to do. Himself did on of negligence. Experience as and underfloor powerlessness comes with years.

Yuri wrote:

By the way, on Promotion the price on him not’ve been.

In no clothing left flagman in Kyiv naves sortiment during New shares was credit 20%, but already late to speak about this :sceptic:

Yuri wrote:

A that, there is disappointment in "Power emerge"? I have until such a feelings not controversial of.

After a long search input on this udilischu, your posts yes and stock proposal set point in decision-decisions about purchase. Absolutely not frustrated. For eeaaneiai reservoir yes and on obvodnom host think will the most times, and here is for desna's and thought replace its Balzer-have composite khevik on more Regrettable option from flagman-but "GreenLine."

Manowar wrote:

I modicum and not many, but eiaee G. L., me if a commonplace not grassroots, he a tough

Though with than to compare. :D

maestrosa wrote:

Watching Russia’s worrying with than to compare.

This accurately 8-).

Yuri wrote:

Mikhail Palych! On psle secondary for roughly 1 - 1.5 were found / sec.,
Edited Yuri (Today 17 :07: 28)

Grinlayn - my first (former) khevik. Bought these for Canal with average speed tide 3m\ sec. And for inflows of Dnepr. In end, after as has experienced host at, understood that such weight me there not need. Well on bottom held there's gravy 50 grams. Broskovost was have him well a worthy, object cargo on created at all not saw far he fell. Good feeder but very severe. For themselves decided to then - better will Sell both (was their 2 ?o), correct a bit yes pick up volumes K that the more the easy and quality for souls. In general try to borrow the from what then not wanted dispose :surprise: know, this difficult but on Different raze

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery FLAGMAN.