All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery FLAGMAN.

Fidery FLAGMAN.

Posts 211 to 240 of 1000

Yurij wrote:

was I tackles on rivers with small and middle the passage, where crime as in 60-80 "grape" with feeds not bears?

Tackles

maestrosa wrote:

celebrate Ligo watch, if that the I the first in waiting lists on reprocessing vershinok to VDA! If VDA not against!

Easier perhaps will buy Brauningovskuyu with Norfolk 3.5 mm and slightly-slightly finalize an. Although I not against))

Last edited by VDA (Feb 21 2013 00:40:35)

Feder squadron Feeder H 140gr 3.9m
Rings: SIC, Casting, g: 140, y. Length, flushed: 3.9, gap adjustment: Graphite, Manufacturer: Flagman, resurrection-in sections: 3 + 3, Type rods up: Fidernye rods up,! Steady: The average, the hilt: Cork, is, g: 280, Transportirovochnaya length, centimeters: 135,
Who managed already potrusit this udilishche, post pliz.!
Hope they not with in the doobie as action Power carbon-policies? :crazy:

Last edited by maestrosa (Feb 26 2013 23:17:30)

maestrosa
Only wanted to write such same message, know. I'm looking to this fideru. As something long'm no one has been stymied here. Indeed like hear opinion about this feeder.!

Last edited by Perchini (Apr 8 2013 23:31:08)

maestrosa wrote:

Who managed already potrusit this udilishche, post pliz.!
Hope they not with in the doobie as action Power carbon-policies? :crazy:

Perchini wrote:

maestrosa
Only wanted to write such same message, know. I'm looking to this fideru. As something long'm no one has been stymied here. Indeed like hear opinion about this feeder.!

Took itself such place it. On past weekends went with him on Dnepr river. I of course not "super pros", could something and not Iooks Iike, but me liked. :cool: In drawn lies well, such a sense of that capturing the with him not one season. Any something joints until not observed. Posylistoe. Kormukhu 80gr. + fodder meters on 55-60 - without problems and very easily. Further not tried to - wind trolley onto a side a strong was yes and need being asked. TICA Sportera 4500 has become on him as birth. What still you sensations "to hand"? :flag:

Last edited by floMaster (Apr 9 2013 10:47:40)

floMaster
Me as states sensations and lot more :) Everyone that there is on-opportunities - tell :) I'll summarize already understood - can be borrow :) Ural what rings initially - big or not, what there done. I understand, that need to see very, but be the whose something opinion very it is important. Hurl want can closer to 100 flushed :) although not always and not fact. Beloved weight feeders 80 grams, as times to the conditions industrialized fishing.

Last edited by Perchini (Apr 9 2013 10:52:12)

On tests vershinok not remember. On the evening can I merely. I have still there is the second khevik - Flagman Sherman (if would bought these some one, all-??? took would Sherman). HEREtheme, where I khevik nobody chose. Read.

floMaster
Pro workers of the heard, but and the price same not such a :)

Last edited by Perchini (Apr 9 2013 14:48:26)

, it is a pity as something neaktivnoe discussion :(

I have to this fideru an ambiguous attitude. With one hand wand quite pleasant, and with other hand flagmanovtsy something right with vershinkami. All deal in is, that this feeder completed one coal and two (soft) glass vershinkami. The most soft vershinka, they've torn up under the first same fishing :angry:. The second weathering two fishing and has asked long to live. Am asking given, that done died without perekhlestov and other of normalcy under zabrosakh. They as-would rassloilis demagnetization products between a tulip and the first ring. This my first flagmanovskiy feeder, until this I always enjoyed fiderami SPRO and Shimano Catana. All kvivertipy until now are intact. I would perhaps and not’flagmanovskiy feeder, simply in an exhibition, when I nobody chose for themselves feeder Daiwa Aqualight, consultant were on tell Abe and ??? persuaded, that inexpensive Daiwa - "sucks", and FLAGMAN squadron - "with steeply" :blush:.

In a result I'm using one original vershinkoy and two podognannymi, because as it turns out flagship not sells separately done to its Feders. Here is such "movies" I have with this fiderom. Himself feeder an interesting, easy, posylistyy yes and is worth soershenno of crazy money, but with glass vershinkami on the door frame! :disappointed:

Last edited by Mr. Sergey (Apr 22 2013 15:53:32)

+2

Mr. Sergey
The kind yes, as something December mood with vershinkami :( unpleasantly - agree.

Power carbon fibre served month (5rybalok) the impression only positive, such kasyakov not been.’on shares in February.
For their money works on cheers (impose + vyvazhivanie) a form predisposition of

lenin wrote:

bel- carbon fibre served month (5rybalok) the impression only positive, such kasyakov not been.’on shares in February.
For their money works on cheers (impose + vyvazhivanie) the form predisposition of

I have, too, from him super emotions truth only couple fishing trips on plotve. The whether still will.

I was shaking down in the hands of Power emerge - the impression leaves good, and judging by external mind vershinok, they will serve long.
Returning to the squadron, I I shall remind, that itself stick very even nothing but laytovye done very're mild enough. When I in the flagship asked about spare vershinkakh, consultant remains my history, said, that this likely marriage! But, as you realize, me this not strongly warms. I would bought itself still and Power emerge, but something me brings the.

Last edited by Mr. Sergey (Apr 22 2013 23:30:57)

To want to stop cannot be! :nope:
Life this movement! :jumping:

lenin wrote:

to want to stop cannot be!
Life this movement!

Yes I and am not expected.
On fact have all accented the pitfalls, not is exposing only the, who nothing not makes. I flagship very respect for their price policies and desire to provide us fishers range of and the combination of the price - the quality of.

+1

Power KARBON (the most soft vershinka) -kormushka 40gr on the brink of breakdown, and asserted from 30gr. Radar on level more deshovykh composites. After 2 fishing trips s enthusiastic of emotions there is no. Can increasingly will change river and weight feeders ot50 do80gr.

In my opinion the writing on form from 30 gr were far way not concerns sensitivity the most soft done, and applies to vestsu, on which the form is beginning to zagruzhatsya.40 gr on the brink of breakdown-very flawed feature sensitivity done.
Sensitivity will depend and from trawling-though, stumbling, sand; and from size trough-much in though not will fail, and a small can; and from material trough-sealed plastic saying in water will weigh less, than metals.
Text or the most soft vershinka-2 ounces of :dontknow:

2 ounces of this 56.7gr. I as times about raw done and spoke. Conditions: A hard-on, bottom-sand, there's gravy a metal mesh with flat broad burden.

And I about how, that 30-100 this applies to work blanca on zabrose. And what 40 gr cocking 2-'s untsovuyu vershinku-this to what not increasingly on funding and unambiguously.

I not only bombarding with such headings, despite, and even and harvest. So the promised test must encompass not only work blanca under zabrose, but and comfort enleve everything she said, fidera with data headings,.

геныч wrote:

I not only bombarding with such headings, despite, and even and harvest.

The kind increasingly understandable, who OK against. Only there's gravy 40 gr during zabrosa (filled with prikormkoy) can weigh, ah to example, 60 gr, and after 5m on bottom and washer 'function from it feed already 35. And if even wave of surge, don't care as soft done. And at all, all of this figures, to behavior some tackle during industrialized fishing they have, say so, not very large attitude.
Text or not likes feeder-this I understand can, under fix here figures.
ZYZY and fix a psychic paid him 40 now is to shoot? Have lights slice of bread take?

Last edited by майк (Apr 23 2013 22:21:35)

There is Picker Shimnka nekseyv still, and lights there is no-neobzavyolsya. Deal on Picker not yet catching, only bought.

Sorokovka for Mr. Picker here total. I have nekseyv VC, with a 20 middle size comfortable experience work. Although and 60 with feeds perenosit- took sin per capita, not turned for watch medkarpovskuyu the feeder, and they on kind of utterly same assessment, and shot.
Off plea down.

! Mike.Got it trough weight 14 i22gr, d testit.

геныч wrote:

Power KARBON (the most soft vershinka) -kormushka 40gr on the brink of breakdown, and asserted from 30gr. Radar on level more deshovykh composites. After 2 fishing trips s enthusiastic of emotions there is no. Can increasingly will change river and weight feeders ot50 do80gr.

Look description of here (http://www.flagman.kiev.ua/component/vi … bon-feeder) and "Catalogue-2011" (from "Flagman").
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/T0e3t.jpg
Yes, indeed. In describing said, that floor test 30 gr, on practice the most soft vershinka roughly 40 - 42 gr. Here is, perhaps, and all divergences "theory and practice." Must be accounted for character trawling dam (hard clay, though, stones, sand and camping on P. Half past season capturing the these pounder. Until this was "Flagmanovskiy" "Invader" 3.6 forge the In my case comparison in better side to "Power Karbonu." On the subject already was many said. Normally shows poklevki from pipetochnykh small fish. The easy. In general, sin no on him not can. Likes. Ah, and if on somehow reasons not is now over, accepts decision owner.

On the picture written-casting 30-100. And sensitivity here under fix? Who said, that done must conform to good?
Vershinka to weight trough not has relations, she under conditions industrialized fishing desfasurare. Like this moment perezhyovan and obsosan on Forum from all sides.

+1

! Mike.
All perfectly understand, that done are selected under conditions industrialized fishing. But I are, cruising, why write on form test 30gr- I going to drop off the 30gr, and harvest? Over even vershinku buy? Here deal in is-is specified range of zabrasyvaemykh scale-leave under him done. In my opinion.

genych.The not in vershinkakh, and in stereotypes. Have you wastes there's gravy 30 grams's flipping out? Or full? If have you such a mixture of, that with falling on bottom in feeding trough nothing not remains, then can be. But, the problem increasingly would still not in this. As you you vershinku? On 20-30 degrees? Or all 45? Precisely here need seek reason. Why something many, finished another site migration excercise films brothers Scherbakovykh, try to cock vershinku as can be stronger, thinking, that precisely so need harvest. I just held vershinku just on several degrees, only would to remove provis cord. Persist and 20 fringes grammovaya there's gravy will stand as frozen.

+2

Boev wrote:

I just held vershinku just on several degrees, only would to remove provis cord. Persist and 20 fringes grammovaya there's gravy will stand as frozen.

But on heat, vershinka itself vzvedetsya.

+2

Boev
And you take this feeder and on-start and to bottom vzvedite crime as 30gr although would 15-20 degrees. The conclusion I draw, that test is specified nekorketno- I hoped harvest around the range scale without additional preobreteniy flaying. But alas.

Last edited by геныч (Apr 26 2013 18:15:57)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery FLAGMAN.